Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1821396 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikolion87(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Dbrainiac1:
No worries man, I've seen lots of your clarifications on some threads from way back( as way back as ur first comment on Nairaland, I even liked it as of then, 2017). U try for this one sha, but like I said it wasn't needed because the whole conversation ended before you quoted me. Thumbs up sha, you sabi talk much. ITK grin

It's good that you saw my earlier comments. In that case, you should know better now. My guess is that you don't have dentistry in your school, right? You only heard about its curriculum on nairaland.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Mikolion87:

It's good that you saw my earlier comments. In that case, you should know better now. My guess is that you don't have dentistry in your school, right? You only heard about its curriculum on nairaland.

grin
He's a Dental student oh

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Mikolion87:

Miko, are you a UI student?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mikolion87:

Yeah it is good I saw them, because I already know that much about dentistry before you posted it. I know a lot, just don't have the time to be typing lengthy epistles. You're bad at guessing.

I'm a 500 level dental student.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Donwyz:
helo medics in the house.....pls I would like u guys to share ur admission story......how was it?.....how many years did u spend at home.....what did people say to discourage you? .......how many times did you write jamb?.....did u ever think of Just giving up?.....what was ur family's opinion?..... did depression set in?.....pls do well to share ur experience to encourage people like us

There is hope for you and everyone who is seek to be in the noble profession. I was once in your shoes but the grace of God found me.
All aspirants can read my experience below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3527877/admission-testimony#52074231

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donwyz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abcruz:

There is hope for you and everyone who is seek to be in the noble profession. I was once in your shoes but the grace of God found me.
All aspirants can read my experience below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3527877/admission-testimony#52074231
wao! I just went through it.....really inspiring. thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Berly(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
JourneytoEL:
hi,please does unizik offer Direct entry to study medicine?
the jupeb program offers admission into 100l for medicine sha
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JourneytoEL(f): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Berly:
the jupeb program offers admission into 100l for medicine sha
thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ani4purity(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
NECO 2018 JUN/JULY RESULT ALERT
NECO 2018 JUN/JULY Examination Results has just been released, To check your result, buy the result checker card online at www.ecards.com.ng and login to http://www.mynecoexams.com.
Also available is WAEC RESULT CHECKER, NABTEB AND MANY MORE......................
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OyedejiIfedayo: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
ani4purity:
NECO 2018 JUN/JULY RESULT ALERT
NECO 2018 JUN/JULY Examination Results has just been released, To check your result, buy the result checker card online at www.ecards.com.ng and login to http://www.mynecoexams.com.
Also available is WAEC RESULT CHECKER, NABTEB AND MANY MORE......................

Wow
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikolion87(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bobola07:

I'm in UNN my brother, and Congrats. Welcome on board. Although I'm almost through

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikolion87(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bobola07:

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikolion87(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dbrainiac1:

Yeah it is good I saw them, because I already know that much about dentistry before you posted it. I know a lot, just don't have the time to be typing lengthy epistles. You're bad at guessing.

I'm a 500 level dental student.

Lol, Me, I am out for epistles o, as long as it's for enlightenment and education since I don't have to verbalize it. It's one of the reasons I joined nairaland. It's good to know you're a dental student. And all this while I thought I was chatting with an adamant student of medicine..My guess was really bad lol

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mikolion87:

I'm in UNN my brother, and Congrats. Welcome on board. Although I'm almost through

Thanks Chief. Success all the way for you

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mikolion87:

Lol, Me, I am out for epistles o, as long as it's for enlightenment and education since I don't have to verbalize it. It's one of the reasons I joined nairaland. It's good to know you're a dental student. And all this while I thought I was chatting with an adamant student of medicine..My guess was really bad lol

wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
evening to all the medics in the house, hope we are storming Ilorin this weekend #NiMSA games...being awhile I've been on this platform, missed u guys. success guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by exynos(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Dbrainiac1:
It ain't the same bro smiley
Dbrainiac1:
Dbrainiac1:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikolion87(m): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2018
exynos:
[b][/b]
Lol.. Now I see the emoji. Chai smh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by exynos(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Mikolion87:

Lol.. Now I see the emoji. Chai smh
hmm i wanted to make a comment with the message partially sent then my battery went off!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kaziar: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2018
drviktor99:
Am an aspirant of Bingham we may connect 09034434220
Hey, please what do you know about the post utme screening for Bingham, specifically in regards to any written aptitude test.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2018
I greet all medics.
200 level confirmed.
UNN BDS. Somebody pour ogogoro on my head ahhbeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pes13: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
ISISs:
I greet all medics.
200 level confirmed.
Wao, congrat bro,
even though we sat for the same UTME, we are still in
MBBS 100l. How I wished UI could be this fast.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
ISISs:
I greet all medics. 200 level confirmed. UNN BDS. Somebody pour ogogoro on my head ahhbeg.
Guy congratulations! you made it.
Gist me how many of you now in 200Lvl.?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pes13:
Wao, congrat bro, even though we sat for the same UTME, we are still in MBBS 100l. How I wished UI could be this fast.
Lol
Till next year bro. No thanks to our academic calendar. CHM 156 next week.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deevyne18(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
deevyne18:
Good day everyone..
Please how hard is jupeb program?
People are saying it's too complicated.
I want to run it and apply for d.e into med and surg..
Please I need an advice..
Thank you.

Please someone should answer me oh
Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ajet001:

Guy congratulations!
you made it.

Gist me how many of you now in 200Lvl.?
grin
List havn't been pasted.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pes13:

Wao, congrat bro,
even though we sat for the same UTME, we are still in
MBBS 100l. How I wished UI could be this fast.
no p... I trust my hommies.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
ISISs:
I greet all medics.
200 level confirmed.
Congratulations bro
We are about to start our exam here in OAU cry

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
ISISs:
I greet all medics.
200 level confirmed.
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
profolaafe:
Congratulations bro
We are about to start our exam here in OAU cry
God is with u bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
profolaafe:
Congratulations bro
grin ur signature maen.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
ISISs:

grin ur signature maen.
cheesy grin+t

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.