Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822605 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 2:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Thank God for the success of ABU Zaria 2018 putme and results.May God crown our efforts with success as we anticipate for admission this year.#team MBBS 287 avrg from Adamawa state.I need your prayers bosses. smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by James150: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
flexcalvin:
Thank God for the success of ABU Zaria 2018 putme and results.May God crown our efforts with success as we anticipate for admission this year.#team MBBS 287 avrg from Adamawa state.I need your prayers bosses. smiley
Also from adamawa yola can we talk? drop ur facebook contact or phone no thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Xandre:
I have Just been admitted to study Medicine in UniBen.

....I just don't know how to express my joy.
congratulations bro
Welcome to the clique

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by khingTony(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Zico5:

Maybe u guys for south east are inflating figures. How is it possible for 322 aggregate not gain admission to study medicine in any higher institution in Nigeria. Even UI, OAU and Unilag that are far above with good reputation in medical line are not this difficult. Pls somebody should correct me if I'm wrong
UNILAG's Cut off marks 2018

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks Baba
GdexFolami:
congratulations bro
Welcome to the clique
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
About the slots-trading that I mentioned earlier on, I must let you know that even if you have anyone to whom you have submitted your admission request and they are using a slot they have or have bought for you, please don’t leave them alone, don’t let them rest, let them feel your urge for the admission, because without that, believe me, no matter how much they have collected from you for the slot they are using for you, there will be people who will be willing to pay more after the cutoffs are released, and trust me, most runsmen don’t have enough strength to rebuke any better offer considering what the new candidate is paying more than you. They will just return your money to you after the admission lists are released and your name is not there, and even at that it’ll still mean they gained while you lose. Even if the person you know is only given you the slot and not selling it to you, they could still remove your file and replace it with another person’s file that has a better relationship with them than you do (relationship seriously matters in OAU). In this case when your name is replaced with another’s on a slot meant to be used for you, it would only be that when the admission list is released and your name isn’t on it, this your supposed benefactor will never tell you they replaced your with another person’s, they will only create a believable story for you as par why your name is not on the list and ask you to write UTME again next year with the promise that they will be there for you through it all. So please, be on the safe side, whoever it is you have running your admission processes for you; whether you paid them for that or they are just doing it for free, please give them no breathing space! In fact, live in their phone! If you know what I mean. Read the full write-up here>>>>>http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/oau-departmental-cutoff-as-we-wait-tags.html

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
khingTony:

UNILAG's Cut off marks 2018
cut offs way too high Jesus

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ifiokjohn(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
GdexFolami:
congratulations bro
Welcome to the clique
congratulation guy. Though m not a science student but m happy for you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ifiokjohn(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
GdexFolami:
congratulations bro
Welcome to the clique
congratulation guy. Though m not a science student but m happy for you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ifiokjohn(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
congratulation@xandre. Though m not a science student but m happy for you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ifiokjohn(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
congratulation@xandre. Though m not a science student but m happy for you. i pray mine will be like urs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benjax(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Xandre:

BRAVO!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks
Benjax:

BRAVO!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
ifiokjohn:
congratulation@xande . Though m not a science student but m happy for you.
thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ifiokjohn(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Xandre:
thanks
you are welcome
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2018
James150:
Also from adamawa yola can we talk? drop ur facebook contact or phone no thanks

Zero eight one 4 7 four 6 3 one six nine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by flexcalvin: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Xandre:

Wow! Congratulations bruh.I tap into ur mbbs admission testimony this year in Jesus name.Amen

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Acecube(m): 2:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Dbrainiac1:

Anatomy:
1--> KLM for Gross Anatomy
2--> Snell's Anatomy
3--> BD Churassia
4--> RJ Last
5--> Grey's Anatomy
6--> Langman Embryology
7--> KLM for Embryology
8--> BD For General Anatomy
9--> Dissector
10--> Di Fore Histology
11--> Junqueira's Histology
12--> Netter Atlas of human Aantomy

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LYV9KQ3lxY29FY28

Physiology:-
1--> Guyton
2--> Ganong
3--> Sheerwood
4--> Sembulingam

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LdXlCSjdZM214dEE

Biochemistry:-
1--> Harper
2--> Lippincott
3--> Chatterjea
4--> Satyanarayan
5--> Stryer
6--> MRS Biochemistry

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Ld0o3WnhCR2VEczg

Pathology:-
1--> Big Robins
2--> Medium Robins
3--> Pathoma
4--> Goljan
5--> Harsh Mohan Pathology
6--> Atlas of Histopathology
7--> Levinson
8--> MRS microbiology
9--> Microbiology by Jacquelyn G. Black
10--> Color Atlas of Microbiology
11--> Kaplan Pathology

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LYkRYdjFrTm5MR0U

Pharmacology:-
1--> Big Katzung
2--> Mini Katzung
3--> Kaplan Review
4--> Lippincott
5--> Pocket Katzung
6--> Rang and Dale's Pharmacology
7--> Atlas of Pharmacology

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LMkE1UUVRZGwtTlU

Forensic Medicine:-
1--> Simpson's Forensics
2--> Krishan's Forensics
3--> Atlas of Autopsy
4--> Atlas of Forensic Medicine

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LQXVwOGoyWnFSV2s

Ophthalmology:-
1--> Jogi
2--> Jatoi
3--> Parson's Textbook of Eye
4--> Kanski
5--> AK Khurana
6--> Atlas of ophthalmology

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LOHc5WVZMdkJjX2M

Otorhinolaryngology:-
1--> Dhingra
2--> Logans Turner
3--> Color Atlas of Otorhinolaryngology
4--> Maqbool's Text Book of ENT
5--> Clinical Methods in ENT by PT Wakode
6--> ENT at a Glance

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LaDY2a0lFNDlfTGc

Community Medicine:-
1--> Monica's Text Book Community Medicine
2--> Mahajan And Gupta Text Book of Community Medicine
3--> Bancroft's Text Book of Community Medicine

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Lc1RCMml2NjhFNjA

Medicine:-
1--> Churchill's Pocketbook of DD
2--> MTB Step 2 Ck
3--> Davidson Essentials
4--> Davidson Principals and practice
5--> Harrison's Internal Medicine
6--> Internal Medicine USMLE Nuggets
7--> Internal Medicine on call bt LANGE
8--> Oxfords Specialties

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LeEFJNG5TMlc4eWc

Surgery:-
1--> Bailey_love short practice of Surgery
2--> Churchill's pocketbook of Surgery
3--> Deja Review of surgery
4--> Farquharson's Textbook of Operative General Surgery
5--> Hamilton Bailey’s Physical Signs
6--> Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery
7--> Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
8--> Macleod's Clinical Examination
9--> Macleod's Clinical Diagnosis

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LRFpFSG5hZ1pVWkE

Obstetrics & Gynecology:-
1--> Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2--> Deja Review of Obstetrics Gynecology
3--> Obstetrics by Ten Teachers
4--> Gynaecology illustrated
5--> Gynaecology by Ten Teachers

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LMU1LRjFDa1FrbjA

Pediatrics:-
1--> Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics[
2--> Nelson Complete
3--> Pediatrics Review

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LUkdTQkVuNV92Yzg

1st Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Lay1HT1d5Yks5V0U

2nd Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LemtmYXpYMGlydVk

3rd Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LWmlCSHBpUFpPZU0

4th Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LbnJvUzk3NHRhWWc

One Link For All eBooks--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LQW5tbWEtUmJJY0k.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by khingTony(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2018
....The Fire Still burning Six Years on....
This is a notification that today is the sixth year anniversary of this noble thread cheesy

A thread comprised of testimonies, Success, Fulfilment, Disappointments, and.... let me say Challenges grin

So glad am a medical student after years of aspirations, BDS fresher UNN precisely. Congratulations @Xandre you are welcome to the league,
So as no one is gunning for the post, so I fully assume the position of the President, First Year Medical Students Association (FYMSA) Nairaland chapter grin......... Make una no worry, na only one year tenure I go do, I no be Buhari grin
Aspirants Expecting Admission, E go better. So I was just reading through the first few pages of this thread and I learnt that getting admitted issa Goal but you haven't won the Match yet, There are more challenges Ahead, God willing, We all will be Inducted one day.

Nothing do Us cheesy

Nairaland Medics:
Success
Excellence
Progress Forever smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Deebliss(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xandre:

You are in bro.
Congratulations..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by johnpaul1101(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Progress Forever smiley[/quote] obasanjo in the making.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks And amen to Your prayers
flexcalvin:

Wow! Congratulations bruh.I tap into ur mbbs admission testimony this year in Jesus name.Amen
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks
Deebliss:

You are in bro.
Congratulations..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bigboy289(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xandre:

congratulations, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Over the past fours years, I've been a strong admirer and a follower of this thread..

Here, I met a lot of personalities whom their words had been a source of encouragement in my staunch pursuit for a place in the Medical school.

The founding fathers of this thread in Lagusta, Josh, Ashashacash, DrHesjay and a host of others with their constant contributions deserve mentions.

Bobola07, Historian, and many of whom I met on Ibadan's thread deserve mentions also. If I drop my former monicker, I believe many of you would accede with me that its been a long way coming.

I gained admission into a course I had never wanted but chose to accept it on the virtues of family pressure and the fear of being left behind by my friends but It was a decision I've cultivated ambivalent feelings about. I became a shadow of my old self, my results were nothing to write home about in my second year; I had many carry overs and this was as a result of jamb exam coupled with hatred for the path I've chosen, though I'll be done this year; my recovery was just God's grace.

But to cut the long story short, I've just been admitted into Medicine and Surgery by the University of Benin making me a full blown member of this thread and I dedicate this success to God and every member of this thread, Thanks and God bless you all.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Deebliss(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xandre:
Thanks
You are welcome sir..

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gregdcutie(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
MrEgghead:
Over the past fours years, I've been a strong admirer and a follower of this thread..

Here, I met a lot of personalities whom their words had been a source of encouragement in my staunch pursuit for a place in the Medical school.

The founding fathers of this thread in Lagusta, Josh, Ashashacash, DrHesjay and a host of others with their constant contributions deserve mentions.

Bobola07, Historian, and many of whom I met on Ibadan's thread deserve mentions also. If I drop my former monicker, I believe many of you would accede with me that its been a long way coming.

I gained admission into a course I had never wanted but chose to accept it on the virtues of family pressure and the fear of being left behind by my friends but It was a decision I've cultivated ambivalent feelings about. I became a shadow of my old self, my results were nothing to write home about in my second year; I had many carry overs and this was as a result of jamb exam coupled with hatred for the path I've chosen, though I'll be done this year; my recovery was just God's grace.

But to cut the long story short, I've just been admitted into Medicine and Surgery by the University of Benin making me a full blown member of this thread and I dedicate this success to God and every member of this thread, Thanks and God bless you all.

Congratulations Brother..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
MrEgghead:

Congratulations Bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
profolaafe:
Congratulations Bro.
Thanks bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
profolaafe:
Congratulations Bro.
Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
MrEgghead:
Thanks.
Congrats bro
So much in life.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrBESTJC(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
MrEgghead:

WOOOoooOOOW!!!

Big Boss!!!

I thought you are an UI aspirant not knowing you are for UNIBEN.....!

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

E no easy at all at all....

We just finished writing UI PostUTME....I tap into this wonderful blessing and I anticipate to give my own positive testimony soon..!

......SO HELP ME BABA GOD....

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.