Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822590 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
DrBESTJC:

WOOOoooOOOW!!!

Big Boss!!!

I thought you are an UI aspirant not knowing you are for UNIBEN.....!

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

E no easy at all at all....

We just finished writing UI PostUTME....I tap into this wonderful blessing and I anticipate to give my own positive testimony soon..!

......SO HELP ME BABA GOD....
Success is yours bro!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ajet001:
Congrats bro
So much in life.
Respect boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Congratulations...
I just got in too for UNIBEN... I dunno if you mind if we connect.
MrEgghead:
Respect boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 4:07am On Sep 16, 2018
MrEgghead:
Over the past fours years, I've been a strong admirer and a follower of this thread..

Here, I met a lot of personalities whom their words had been a source of encouragement in my staunch pursuit for a place in the Medical school.

The founding fathers of this thread in Lagusta, Josh, Ashashacash, DrHesjay and a host of others with their constant contributions deserve mentions.

Bobola07, TheHistorian, and many of whom I met on Ibadan's thread deserve mentions also. If I drop my former monicker, I believe many of you would accede with me that its been a long way coming.

I'm happy for you man. so so happy.
congratulations. may the Lord see us through.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Its one tin to gain adm, its anoda to graduate.
Repeat after me, fada lord, any prof or dr that would frustrate my life, die by Stroke in Jesus name. Aduraaaaaaaa!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Bobola07:

I'm happy for you man. so so happy.
congratulations. may the Lord see us through.
I followed your foot step...You were one of those who inspired me...Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by khingTony(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2018
stemmez:
Repeat after me, fada lord, any prof or dr that would frustrate my life, die by Stroke in Jesus name. Aduraaaaaaaa!!!!
cheesygringrin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2018
stemmez:
This girl...eyyaf kolo.
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2018
MrEgghead:
Over the past fours years, I've been a strong admirer and a follower of this thread..

Here, I met a lot of personalities whom their words had been a source of encouragement in my staunch pursuit for a place in the Medical school.

The founding fathers of this thread in Lagusta, Josh, Ashashacash, DrHesjay and a host of others with their constant contributions deserve mentions.

Bobola07, Historian, and many of whom I met on Ibadan's thread deserve mentions also. If I drop my former monicker, I believe many of you would accede with me that its been a long way coming.

I gained admission into a course I had never wanted but chose to accept it on the virtues of family pressure and the fear of being left behind by my friends but It was a decision I've cultivated ambivalent feelings about. I became a shadow of my old self, my results were nothing to write home about in my second year; I had many carry overs and this was as a result of jamb exam coupled with hatred for the path I've chosen, though I'll be done this year; my recovery was just God's grace.

But to cut the long story short, I've just been admitted into Medicine and Surgery by the University of Benin making me a full blown member of this thread and I dedicate this success to God and every member of this thread, Thanks and God bless you all.

Uncle Egghead. U haf broken the egg with ur head.
More wine on ur head.
Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bigboy289(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

WOOOoooOOOW!!!

Big Boss!!!

I thought you are an UI aspirant not knowing you are for UNIBEN.....!

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

E no easy at all at all....

We just finished writing UI PostUTME....I tap into this wonderful blessing and I anticipate to give my own positive testimony soon..!

......SO HELP ME BABA GOD....
i wish you the best.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
ISISs:
Uncle Egghead. U haf broken the egg with ur head. More wine on ur head. Congrats.
Thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by khingTony(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
MrEgghead:

Bobola07, Historian, and many of whom I met on Ibadan's thread deserve mentions also. If I drop my former monicker, I believe many of you would accede with me that its been a long way coming.

I gained admission into a course I had never wanted but chose to accept it on the virtues of family pressure and the fear of being left behind by my friends but It was a decision I've cultivated ambivalent feelings about. I became a shadow of my old self, my results were nothing to write home about in my second year; I had many carry overs and this was as a result of jamb exam coupled with hatred for the path I've chosen, though I'll be done this year; my recovery was just God's grace.

But to cut the long story short, I've just been admitted into Medicine and Surgery by the University of Benin making me a full blown member of this thread and I dedicate this success to God and every member of this thread, Thanks and God bless you all.

Congrats bro
you proved you are too though to be broken
keep up the spirit
the sky is not your Limit but a starting point
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bigboy289(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
ISISs:
This girl...eyyaf kolo. grin
cheesy :-) undecided cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
khingTony:
Congrats bro you proved you are too though to be broken keep up the spirit the sky is not your Limit but a starting point
Thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
MrEgghead:
I followed your foot step...You were one of those who inspired me...Thanks!

Always welcome my brother
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benjax(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
MrEgghead:

Quite inspiring. Congrats.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zekepio(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
URGENT!!!
Hello,
for those in BSU.
My post UTME is in two days time and I haven't had time to study as I've been engaged with other commitments.
What's making me delusional now is the fact that I don't know if MATHS will be part of the post utme subjects. For my main subjects I'll just brush through and I'll be fine. But maths? I haven't had anything serious to do with it in the past 2 years.
BSU guys, will I be writing maths?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
zekepio:
URGENT!!!
Hello,
for those in BSU.
My post UTME is in two days time and I haven't had time to study as I've been engaged with other commitments.
What's making me delusional now is the fact that I don't know if MATHS will be part of the post utme subjects. For my main subjects I'll just brush through and I'll be fine. But maths? I haven't had anything serious to do with it in the past 2 years.
BSU guys, will I be writing maths?
In two days And you're just asking now??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zekepio(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2018
Shekstatari:
In two days And you're just asking now??
Honestly boss, I've been running up and down. E no easy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samsmart3151(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samsmart3151(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Quick Survey by 'The Doctors Know'
Your views/suggestions would be highly appreciated and held confidentially. Via the link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnfD88xdzL5JTMBQl4U_SsL5MbFlLr8bPghapJntvNwOH4eQ/viewform
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Encorecasmie(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Good day all. In need of links for embryology texts.
Thanks all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donwyz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
MrEgghead:

mhen!!....I am in a similar situation.....offered a course I had no interest in, got in because of my parents and fear of being left behind and I have been a Shadow of myself since then with very shameful grades and on the Verge of being kicked out....ur story is inspiring bro.....reading it gives me hope and strength, knowing that someone was once in my condition and he pulled through. congratulations once again....I tap from ur blessings...... I know God would see me through

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Donwyz:
mhen!!....I am in a similar situation.....offered a course I had no interest in, got in because of my parents and fear of being left behind and I have been a Shadow of myself since then with very shameful grades and on the Verge of being kicked out....ur story is inspiring bro.....reading it gives me hope and strength, knowing that someone was once in my condition and he pulled through. congratulations once again....I tap from ur blessings...... I know God would see me through
With resilience, tenacity, dedication and huge commitments, nothing is unachievable..
It may take years but those traits are synonymous to greatness.
I couldn't see myself complete without studying Medicine and it was a great motivation for me.
People may take tag you stupid' with your current situation and decisions but trust me, you're wiser and after all, all these years of struggles will pass away.

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donwyz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
MrEgghead:
With resilience, tenacity, dedication and huge commitments, nothing is unachievable..
It may take years but those traits are synonymous to greatness.
I couldn't see myself complete without studying Medicine and it was a great motivation for me.
People may take tag you stupid' with your current situation and decisions but trust me, you're wiser and after all, all these years of struggles will pass away.
thank you so much!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damilola8775(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
There it is
Dbrainiac1:

Anatomy:
1--> KLM for Gross Anatomy
2--> Snell's Anatomy
3--> BD Churassia
4--> RJ Last
5--> Grey's Anatomy
6--> Langman Embryology
7--> KLM for Embryology
8--> BD For General Anatomy
9--> Dissector
10--> Di Fore Histology
11--> Junqueira's Histology
12--> Netter Atlas of human Aantomy

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LYV9KQ3lxY29FY28

Physiology:-
1--> Guyton
2--> Ganong
3--> Sheerwood
4--> Sembulingam

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LdXlCSjdZM214dEE

Biochemistry:-
1--> Harper
2--> Lippincott
3--> Chatterjea
4--> Satyanarayan
5--> Stryer
6--> MRS Biochemistry

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Ld0o3WnhCR2VEczg

Pathology:-
1--> Big Robins
2--> Medium Robins
3--> Pathoma
4--> Goljan
5--> Harsh Mohan Pathology
6--> Atlas of Histopathology
7--> Levinson
8--> MRS microbiology
9--> Microbiology by Jacquelyn G. Black
10--> Color Atlas of Microbiology
11--> Kaplan Pathology

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LYkRYdjFrTm5MR0U

Pharmacology:-
1--> Big Katzung
2--> Mini Katzung
3--> Kaplan Review
4--> Lippincott
5--> Pocket Katzung
6--> Rang and Dale's Pharmacology
7--> Atlas of Pharmacology

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LMkE1UUVRZGwtTlU

Forensic Medicine:-
1--> Simpson's Forensics
2--> Krishan's Forensics
3--> Atlas of Autopsy
4--> Atlas of Forensic Medicine

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LQXVwOGoyWnFSV2s

Ophthalmology:-
1--> Jogi
2--> Jatoi
3--> Parson's Textbook of Eye
4--> Kanski
5--> AK Khurana
6--> Atlas of ophthalmology

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LOHc5WVZMdkJjX2M

Otorhinolaryngology:-
1--> Dhingra
2--> Logans Turner
3--> Color Atlas of Otorhinolaryngology
4--> Maqbool's Text Book of ENT
5--> Clinical Methods in ENT by PT Wakode
6--> ENT at a Glance

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LaDY2a0lFNDlfTGc

Community Medicine:-
1--> Monica's Text Book Community Medicine
2--> Mahajan And Gupta Text Book of Community Medicine
3--> Bancroft's Text Book of Community Medicine

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Lc1RCMml2NjhFNjA

Medicine:-
1--> Churchill's Pocketbook of DD
2--> MTB Step 2 Ck
3--> Davidson Essentials
4--> Davidson Principals and practice
5--> Harrison's Internal Medicine
6--> Internal Medicine USMLE Nuggets
7--> Internal Medicine on call bt LANGE
8--> Oxfords Specialties

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LeEFJNG5TMlc4eWc

Surgery:-
1--> Bailey_love short practice of Surgery
2--> Churchill's pocketbook of Surgery
3--> Deja Review of surgery
4--> Farquharson's Textbook of Operative General Surgery
5--> Hamilton Bailey’s Physical Signs
6--> Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery
7--> Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
8--> Macleod's Clinical Examination
9--> Macleod's Clinical Diagnosis

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LRFpFSG5hZ1pVWkE

Obstetrics & Gynecology:-
1--> Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2--> Deja Review of Obstetrics Gynecology
3--> Obstetrics by Ten Teachers
4--> Gynaecology illustrated
5--> Gynaecology by Ten Teachers

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LMU1LRjFDa1FrbjA

Pediatrics:-
1--> Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics[
2--> Nelson Complete
3--> Pediatrics Review

Folder link--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LUkdTQkVuNV92Yzg

1st Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0Lay1HT1d5Yks5V0U

2nd Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LemtmYXpYMGlydVk

3rd Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LWmlCSHBpUFpPZU0

4th Professional Books--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LbnJvUzk3NHRhWWc

One Link For All eBooks--> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WdpdsqpX0LQW5tbWEtUmJJY0k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damilola8775(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Encorecasmie:
Good day all. In need of links for embryology texts.
Thanks all
i have posted it bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Runsmen, the “eligible” OAU aspirants and the parents who have children in this category, there is nothing we look forward to right now more than the OAU departmental cutoffs. On my own path as a runsman, I know why I await the cutoffs earnestly, but that is not why I’m making this article. I’m making this article to explain the reason why a person would lose their admission because they are some marks below their aspired departmental cutoff but another person with a lesser score would gain the admission anyways. This is it, there is a reason why OAU releases admission list thrice…
Continue reading the article here>>> http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/untold-things-about-oaus-departmental.html

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vikky014(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Xandre:
I have Just been admitted to study Medicine in UniBen.

....I just don't know how to express my joy.
Congrats dear.What ws ur score and from which state?does Uniben write maths in post utme med surg?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
7 and am from Delta.
No maths for biological sciences.
Vikky014:
Congrats dear.What ws ur score and from which state?does Uniben write maths in post utme med surg?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vikky014(f): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Xandre:
77 and am from Delta. No maths for biological sciences.
Wow.Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.