Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1819669 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
ISISs:

grin zedd.
Boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tweetyyy: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2019
khingTony:

The cut off mark is a little bit high, its pegged at 327, yeah, that's because the post UTME (2018) was a little bit easier than the UTME conducted by JAMB, so many scored high marks.

The post UTME (2018) was comprised of 68 questions (17 from each of your four Subjects[English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology], which you are expected to answer 15 each) Maths Won't be present

thank you so much but what is the cut off for this year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pilate2016(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Olami90:

Much thanks to you.
Going by the last admission, what is the cut off mark for Medicine (for those not from south south and ELDS) and is it based on post utme exam only? In short may i ask for the breakdown?

Also, can i have idea of tuition fee for newly admitted?
296 was the cut off mark. It's an aggregate of both UTME &POST UTME. School fees is #42,700
Acceptance fee #25,000
The post UTME is 40 questions to be answered in 40 minutes.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by khingTony(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Tweetyyy:
thank you so much but what is the cut off for this year
cut off mark is usually released/rumoured after the post UTME
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Berly(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Godmademan:
madam de law. Stop washing us, law students no dey read plenty books ni?

Lol, and I fell for that sef
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Olami90: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Pilate2016:

296 was the cut off mark. It's an aggregate of both UTME &POST UTME. School fees is #42,700
Acceptance fee #25,000

Any consideration for those that choose as second choice?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pilate2016(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Olami90:

Any consideration for those that choose as second choice?
No
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by neutonbabs20(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2019
doctormmusa:
thank you very much. I was admitted this yr to MBBS through utme one hundred level. but I don't know what Cambridge level mean?

Ui?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Olami90: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Pilate2016:
No

Thank you for your time and the guide. I appreciate.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benjax(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Pilate2016:

Acceptance fee #25,000

My own time was set at 20 minutes.
BDS,100L (UNICAL).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pilate2016(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Benjax:

My own time was set at 20 minutes. BDS,100L (UNICAL).
Hmmn! Congratulations on your admission.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by banky200: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Do u know that u can make lots of money importing cheap goods from abroad and reselling here in Nigeria and become very rich like,konga.this mini import business has the potential to make you lots this year. Because the profit margin of the goods u will be importing and selling here in Nigeria is very very high.and the goods are very very cheap.imarging buying goods as low as 500 naira and selling them for 2000 naira here .what are you waiting for ?.why don't you call us an let us show you the way to make money fast fast this year.and this does not disturb your job.as the imported goods can be delivered to your door step
Goods like phones bags, iPads ,necklaces,ring, phones ,shoes,laptops etc call us on 08062773986
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by altijjaneey(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
SALAM!!!
Hsd to you all!!!!
Pls any medical student in ABU here??
Just need some few questions to ask!!
Thanks!!!!
PRESENT! But I'm a fresher thou
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Plss who has seen his or her Xfire sample test in their mail??

Donpre neurojosh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
ISISs:

Donpre neurojosh
just got mine.. check ur mail
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Brukx(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
ISISs:

Donpre neurojosh

I have. It opens by 2pm
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Donpre:

just got mine.. check ur mail

Ok.. Just got it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Brukx:

I have. It opens by 2pm
Correct. I've seen it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by spiritualmubi: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
pls help docs. Am preparing for Jamb, and it looks like am using the wrong material for physics and, already bought it- new school physics by anyakoha, does this textbook suffices for one to score above 70% in physics? I saw a textbook called essential principles of physics later after I bought new school, advice needed.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starfx(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2019
ISISs:

Donpre neurojosh

Please what is the "xfire sample test "
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pilate2016(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2019
spiritualmubi:
pls help docs. Am preparing for Jamb, and it looks like am using the wrong material for physics and, already bought it- new school physics by anyakoha, does this textbook suffices for one to score above 70% in physics? I saw a textbook called essential principles of physics later after I bought new school, advice needed.
I used new school in my time. Though I will suggest you read more of past questions and solve arithmetic problems. There is no more time to read textbook from the scratch. Just be using textbook as a reference material.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by spiritualmubi: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Pilate2016:

I used new school in my time. Though I will suggest you read more of past questions and solve arithmetic problems. There is no more time to read textbook from the scratch. Just be using textbook as a reference material.
ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jackossky(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2019
ISISs:

Donpre neurojosh

I just finished mine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jackossky(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2019
doctormmusa:
thank you very much. I was admitted this yr to MBBS through utme one hundred level. but I don't know what Cambridge level mean?

Cambridge level is equivalent to A level. Hence you heard of IJMB,JUPEB? They are programs where the candidate is given A level (Cambridge level) certificate after completion.

Holders of this certificate are admitted to
200 level in the UNI but it's not accepted in all UNI. Universities that do not accept it are few
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Elzak(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
spiritualmubi:
i used the same textbook(new school) last year. It's ok
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jemimahgogo(f): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
please does anyone have any idea on texila America university’s medical program, are their certificates accepted by mdcn?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jemimahgogo(f): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jemimahgogo:
please does anyone have any idea on texila America university’s medical program, are their certificates accepted by mdcn?
I mean their campus in Zambia. Abeg no Waka pass,if you know anything about them.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by coolxpaul(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jemimahgogo:

I mean their campus in Zambia. Abeg no Waka pass,if you know anything about them.
Were u also admitted? Via scholarshp?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Itzneowizy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please who is from OAU here...i need info about the school ASAP please am still trying to make a decision on my first choice...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Itzneowizy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pilate2016:

Why not try Unical for your UTME. The cut off mark is lower than most federal Universities in the Southern Nigeria.
Bro...you're from Unical??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AK97: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Please who is from OAU here...i need info about the school ASAP please am still trying to make a decision on my first choice...
What do you want to know
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pilate2016(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Bro...you're from Unical??
Yes bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (904) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.