Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1819639 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DALE917(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
i understand u perfectly as some1 who's physics was not that good before myself i will advice u not to seek solution online instead find someone good in physics to teach you or spend more time with your physics textbook(i recommend using new school physics)
NB AM ALSO AN ASPIRANT HOPING TO JOIN THE GREAT FAMILY SOON

Thanks alot
May we share good news before the end of this year

I attend tutorial, I just feel I need something extra
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

Just read through your recent post and I saw you're still an aspirant. Success bro. But you'll need to calm down o. You want to fly to anatomy now?? It's one step at a time o.
well i like gettting myself with medical related groups the motto is not too yong to learn
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
DALE917:

Thanks alot
May we share good news before the end of this year

I attend tutorial, I just feel I need something extra
hmm nice one although am not d tutorial type i love reading alone how far have you guys gone in d tutorials hope they abbt to finish the syllabus
by Gods grace we shall testify and join d likes of ISIS and protein0
soon enough

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kimzylove(f): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
hmm nice one although am not d tutorial type i love reading alone how far have you guys gone in d tutorials hope they abbt to finish the syllabus
by Gods grace we shall testify and join d likes of ISIS and protein0
soon enough
TRAILBLAIZER you're so purpose driven
I don't wanna give up too.
Our testimony is on its way.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kimzylove:

TRAILBLAIZER you're so purpose driven
I don't wanna give up too.
Our testimony is on its way.
thnks kimzylove i think d medical field has charmed my heart
verily with determination,faith and consistency am sure our hardwork and sacrifice shall yield positive testimony
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Toyyibayinde: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
There's a free online class which will be starting tomorrow for mbbs preclinical students (200L-300L) We'll be starting with anatomy for now and we'll be starting with upper limb so it's best if you're just starting preclinical work. Platform is whatsapp. Our videos, audios and texts are going to be received by whatsapp. It promises to be enlightening. You wouldn't want to miss out. It's totally free.
I can't paste the invite link here. If you're interested, send me your number so u can be added. My number is at my siggy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starfx(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
There's a free online class which will be starting tomorrow for mbbs preclinical students (200L-300L) We'll be starting with anatomy for now and we'll be starting with upper limb so it's best if you're just starting preclinical work. Platform is whatsapp. Our videos, audios and texts are going to be received by whatsapp. It promises to be enlightening. You wouldn't want to miss out. It's totally free.
I can't paste the invite link here. If you're interested, send me your number so u can be added. My number is at my siggy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starfx(m): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Dr optimistic. U requested for my whatsapp number but I had some issues sending it.. So I think I can collect it from here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Holuseye: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2019
ISISs:

I will link u up chief.
do you know the jupeb cut off point for medicine in UNN?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2019
pascaleon:

Add me 09061172695
Bro seems this number is not on whatsapp o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
well i like gettting myself with medical related groups the motto is not too yong to learn
It's alright boss. The learning spirit is a nice one.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kimzylove(f): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
thnks kimzylove i think d medical field has charmed my heart
verily with determination,faith and consistency am sure our hardwork and sacrifice shall yield positive testimony
Yes oh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by littleguy444: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pascaleon: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

Bro seems this number is not on whatsapp o.
It is on watsapp...0906 117 2695
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
I'm interested.
090*7*0*6*5*5*4*2*7*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Holuseye:
Chief, i will get you the number of someone who did jubeb in unn and is now in medicine.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Holuseye:
16point.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Holuseye:
Any UNN medical student here? 200 level upwards
am in 200l
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
Abeg add me see my no 08173606871
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrOptimistic: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Starfx:
Dr optimistic. U requested for my whatsapp number but I had some issues sending it.. So I think I can collect it from here

You can edit your post now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

Add
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Eben331:

Add me to the group

zero eight one zero 2 8 2 one 4 1 eight
Send me a message. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Holuseye: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
ISISs:

Chief, i will get you the number of someone who did jubeb in unn and is now in medicine.
OK
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Holuseye: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
venmotors:
am in 200l
..can you drop ur WhatsApp contact?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
It's alright boss. The learning spirit is a nice one.
thnks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tweetyyy: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
thnks
which school are you going for
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Icus1: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
Pls add uo 08166834186
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starfx(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2019
DrOptimistic:

You can edit your post now

Alright bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jum19: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

Wouldn't mind if I can be added too here's my number 08144587586
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hellohgy(m): 5:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Tweetyyy:
which school are you going for
usman dan fodio uni sokoto nd u ??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
usman dan fodio uni sokoto nd u ??
Please does your school admit on merit?
And what's the merit cut off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (904) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.