Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1819695 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yunqdady: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Welcome the newest medical student on this thread.
Congratulations. My friends alll spent at least 10years there, no repeat. Brace up.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yunqdady: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Congratulation bro.I'm happy for you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
yunqdady:

Congratulations. My friends alll spent at least 10years there, no repeat. Brace up.
I have seen folks who spent much less. But yeah, I am bracing up. There are hardly “fast” universities in Nigeria when it comes to MBBS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
GeneralOnovo:
Congratulation bro.I'm happy for you.
Thank you Sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yunqdady: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
I have seen folks who spent much less. But yeah, I am bracing up. There are hardly “fast” universities in Nigeria when it comes to MBBS
I'm referring to EBSU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dcrested(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
congrats!

It's time to focus
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ejehijustice(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Congrats boss. When will EBSU resume 2020/21 academic session?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
yunqdady:

Your emotional intelligence is very low. work on it. I wish you the best in life as you navigate through your emotions. I know it must be hard on you.

Guy you are vile. Until you realise this your inferiority complex will wax strong. You talk like you've finished school but I doubt it. You're always fighting docs.
In one of your posts,you claim that you "hate medicine". You also claim that you don't like clinical but Laboratory experiment and you are a "Nurse". Does a Nurse work in the laboratory? Only few specialities of Nursing work in the laboratory; Those in the pharmaceutical Industries who work with Pharmacists on the efficacy of drugs which is rare in Nigeria and a coroner nurse.
Guy most times you don't just open your mouth wide and talk "waaa", make research and stop confusing yourself.
If anybody needs a therapist it is you. You're very vile to doctors it is bad

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dddave(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Welcome to Ebsu. Congratulations!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Damson22: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:

congratulations bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yunqdady: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
E dn do oh...
Zeeknow3245 and yunqdady.

Anybody can be anything and everything online. You guys should engage in an educative discourse or make una close mouth abeg.

©️2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
hmmmn e no talk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
dcrested:
congrats!

It's time to focus
Thanks boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Damson22:

congratulations bro
Thank you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by wozsteve: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
As a medical Student aspirant, you should know that
the best universities are usually hard to get into.

You should be looking for the Easiest.

Check out the Easiest University For Medicine and Surgery Admission here: https://myinstu.com/easiest-university-for-medicine-and-surgery-admission/
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
samuelpeters:
E dn do oh...
Zeeknow3245 and yunqdady.

Anybody can be anything and everything online. You guys should engage in an educative discourse or make una close mouth abeg.

©️2021.
no vex boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by akande115: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:

Congratulations boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
It's going to be my turn soon. Congrats sir

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Congratulations HumanCalc...this wouldn't be the end of glorious events in your life. Well done!

8 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gemineye: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Congrats man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

Congratulations HumanCalc...this wouldn't be the end of glorious events in your life. Well done!
Amin. Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
David2O:
It's going to be my turn soon. Congrats sir
Soon boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hello everyone in the house,I just gained admission to study medicine at EBSU after 3 years of seeking admission.finally it ended in praises.

19 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
ejehijustice:
Congrats boss. When will EBSU resume 2020/21 academic session?
April and we end the session not the semester oo but the whole session by September. That’s 5 months.....lol.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
GeneralOnovo:
Hello everyone in the house,I just gained admission to study medicine at EBSU after 3 years of seeking admission.finally it ended in praises.
Hello bro. We are in the same group. I just did too. Congrats to us wink smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Carsons(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
HumanCalc:
Congratulations, boss. More height to be reached.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ejehijustice(m): 12:55am On Jan 28, 2021
HumanCalc:
April and we end the session not the semester oo but the whole session by September. That’s 5 months.....lol.
I don't understand. Can you please explain?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 28, 2021
HumanCalc:
Hello bro. We are in the same group. I just did too. Congrats to us wink smiley smiley
Congrats to us .how do we conect bro,maybe i would mention you in a dead thread and post my whatsap digit.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2021
ejehijustice:
I don't understand. Can you please explain?
We resume by April and will end 100 level by September of this year. We will then resume for 200lvl immediately after.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ejehijustice(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
HumanCalc:
We resume by April and will end 100 level by September of this year. We will then resume for 200lvl immediately after.
Are you kidding me? That's five months for a session. Wow I am speechless. However, congrats once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (904) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.