Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? (3684 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by desperatem(m): 3:37am On Sep 16, 2012
I have been using blackberry smart phone for years and i have never been able to watch any youtube video on my phone. I have tried it several time but it just couldn't stream the video. I thought its MTN's fault so i subscribe on my etisalat it still the same. So this got me wondering if blackberry can be used to view/watch youtube video.
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by femi4: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2012
Did you enable java script on your browser?
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by desperatem(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2012
^^^Yeah its enabled. Do you watches youtube video on your fone

Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by amblors(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2012
If you don't credit on ur fone then its not going to work.
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by Excelboi(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2012
You can stream videos on your BB but they will deduct credit, but do not worry their is a way around without your card been deducted!

STEP 1: go to www.moklip.com
STEP 2: search for any video you are looking for (just the same as youtube).
STEP 3: Under the video you searched for, click on the name link.
STEP 4: in the next page, choose LOW or HIGH(depending on how you want the quality). After choosing any of the two options, click on the download button
STEP 5: if you are using the default BB browser, it will display three options (OPEN,SAVE,CANCEL). If you choose open, it will stream the video, if you choose save it will download it and cancel will take you back.

Incase you want to download, I will advise you use UCWEB browser, by just copying and pasting the video link in UCWEB for faster download, but if its just streaming vvia your BB browser, you re gud to go, just select open and thatz all.

Try it and see or you should follow the screenshot guide below with the video example I used.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by Excelboi(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2012
STEP 2:

Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by Excelboi(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2012
STEP 3:

Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by Excelboi(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2012
STEP 4:

Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by Excelboi(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2012
Op and anyother person it worked for, please indicate cos that what have been using to download videos from youtube (all youtube videos are in MOKLIP)! Anyhelp don't hesitate to ask. cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by johnstar(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Excelboi: Op and anyother person it worked for, please indicate cos that what have been using to download videos from youtube (all youtube videos are in MOKLIP)! Anyhelp don't hesitate to ask. cool
i need help, ad me on bbm pls 22600D90
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by desperatem(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
amblors: If you don't credit on ur fone then its not going to work.
You mean i cannot watch youtube video on my  even with BIS? I always subscribe for a month on my  and i have never been able to watch any youtube video.

Excelboi: Op and anyother person it worked for, please indicate cos that what have been using to download videos from youtube (all youtube videos are in MOKLIP)! Anyhelp don't hesitate to ask. cool

Thanks brova. I really appreciate it
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by amblors(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yea, u watching youtube is not included in the BIS subscription. U can only use airtel bis for it as it doubles as a normal data plan
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by desperatem(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^wow! I dunno, don't for sharing.
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by alorauzoms(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Try it and ma airtime wz deducted. Am on mtn bbc
Re: Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone? by Excelboi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
alorauzoms: Try it and ma airtime wz deducted. Am on mtn bbc
Wch on did u tried! My method? I'm on GLO CoMonths and nothing like deducting of credit...

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 6 Official Thread / Used Iphone 6S Plus For Sale In Abuja / Please Help, How Can I Remove Partition From My Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.