Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Supplying Farm Products From The North! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supplying Farm Products From The North! (964 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From / We Supply Petroleum Products From A Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplying Farm Products From The North! by pattybf(f): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2012
hi all, sometime ago, i came across a thread here of someone offering to arrange and supply farm products from the north to Lagosians who are interested. then i didn't find that info useful as i had nothing to do with that line of biz but now i recently started a fry centre biz. so i will be needing that service now. he offered to get paid after supply. so if that person or any one who can supply me can find this post, pls contact me pattybf@yahoo.com or post ur contact here.

items i will be needing includes:
yam (Abuja and Onitscha)
sweet potato
onion
pepper
plantain (though i'm not sure this comes from the north)

i know where these things are sold in Lagos but i'm looking at getting them cheaper to maximize profits.if i can get a serious minded fellow to do biz with, i may be supplying to others who are also into the business.
Re: Supplying Farm Products From The North! by pattybf(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2012
pls include ur conditions,packaging,price,mode of payment, pick up point etc.
Re: Supplying Farm Products From The North! by otus4me(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2012
An opportunity that is lost can't be seen again. Before, the info was useless to you. Now u find it important. Next time use ur brain and not ur teeth.
Re: Supplying Farm Products From The North! by uboma(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
otus4me: An opportunity that is lost can't be seen again. Before, the info was useless to you. Now u find it important. Next time use ur brain and not ur teeth.

u dnt have to be sarcastic man. Y blame the op coz she had no need of the info earlier? Circumstances change and so do people
Re: Supplying Farm Products From The North! by Chudoify: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Don't mind him.He is mr right.He is a perfect man.i don't know why people drive joy in blaming others.@op,don't worry you see someone that will pass the information to you.just take your time to ask around.God bless you.
Re: Supplying Farm Products From The North! by oludaniels: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
I can help you with the yam...what quantities u need?

(1) (Reply)

Employment For Young Graduates And Under-graduates / Send Bulk Sms For As Low As N1.10, N1.30, N1.50 / RE-BRANDING PROMO: Website+logo+letterhead Designs And More For Just N70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.