Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2025256 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
samobaba4u:
Have u not heard d news of d man dt is issueing fake appointments letters nabed by nscdc yesterday? Almost #1bn was found in his acct. Google it to read more.
in any secret Recruitment or Replacement u will Always see signs like dis type, when the time is very close to Release Original Appointment letters.......................inside the News is NSCDC,NIS and NCS. These three Agencies are Ready to Release something............

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jugus: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lawal4green: in any secret Recruitment or Replacement u will Always see signs like dis type, when the time is very close to Release Original Appointment letters.......................inside the News is NSCDC,NIS and NCS. These three Agencies are Ready to Release something............
You're so correct ds 3 re set any time from now.INEC have commenced their training on monday for the newly replaced officers.I was supposed to be among them but cos my 2nd baby.The best is coming very soon for me.The lines re falling for me on pleasant places.There is Job(s) in this country just believe & every thing will out for ur good.Be blessed & stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
jugus: You're so correct ds 3 re set any time from now.INEC have commenced their training on monday for the newly replaced officers.I was supposed to be among them but cos my 2nd baby.The best is coming very soon for me.The lines re falling for me on pleasant places.There is Job(s) in this country just believe & every thing will out for ur good.Be blessed & stay focused.
which INEC are u talking about? Better to hold ur peace than dishing out what u don't know claiming u know it all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
jugus: You're so correct ds 3 re set any time from now.INEC have commenced their training on monday for the newly replaced officers.I was supposed to be among them but cos my 2nd baby.The best is coming very soon for me.The lines re falling for me on pleasant places.There is Job(s) in this country just believe & every thing will out for ur good.Be blessed & stay focused.
AMEN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jugus: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
jovial99: which INEC are u talking about? Better to hold ur peace than dishing out what u don't know claiming u know it all.
my dear am not here for the critics pushing there shadows.Check my posts on this thread & u will confirm for urself.Big thanks to Lawal4green n co.for there wonderful infos on this thread that ve always make me to move out of my comfort zone.If you have any minister,senator etc.call n confirm this.Oh becos u sent me an email & I dint reply..So sorry for that,I don't run secret thread.I don't do agent runs.I consult the FG direct.For the earth is the Lord's & the fulness therefore.My dear u better start making a hay while the sun shines or u'll be there & ur boxers will be wearing u lol.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
jugus: my dear am not here for the critics pushing there shadows.Check my posts on this thread & u will confirm for urself.Big thanks to Lawal4green n co.for there wonderful infos on this thread that ve always make me to move out of my comfort zone.If you have any minister,senator etc.call n confirm this.Oh becos u sent me an email & I dint reply..So sorry for that,I don't run secret thread.I don't do agent runs.I consult the FG direct.For the earth is the Lord's & the fulness therefore.My dear u better start making a hay while the sun shines or u'll be there & ur boxers will be wearing u lol.
I'm not even perturbed by whateveru feel u are coz i'm much more versatile than u. Imagine ur excuse dat ur second born made u not to partake in a training. For ur information INEC just conducted an interview for promotion of its staff nationwide last three weeks. For now anything replacement is onhold till when d list of d promoted staff is out.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jugus: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
jovial99: I'm not even perturbed by whateveru feel u are coz i'm much more versatile than u. Imagine ur excuse dat ur second born made u not to partake in a training. For ur information INEC just conducted an interview for promotion of its staff nationwide last three weeks. For now anything replacement is onhold till when d list of d promoted staff is out.
My dear Jovial99.We might be nairaland mate but mind you we're not grace mate.Let me blow ur mind some more Nigeria Customs Service will soon commence their training too.I also turned down d job cos,I was supposed to be posted to Taraba after d training but cos of insurgents.My family never wanted to give chance at all.All ds jobs,to mention but a few I dint apply for any.My dear,am not boasting or trying to incite u.But am so grateful for the super abounding grace of God that breaks human & natural protocols to favour me.I urge u now to ask & receive the grace of God.Not by power,not by might but by the spirit & grace of God.It's not of him that runneth,it's of the Lord that showeth mercy.God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
jovial99: I'm not even perturbed by whateveru feel u are coz i'm much more versatile than u. Imagine ur excuse dat ur second born made u not to partake in a training. For ur information INEC just conducted an interview for promotion of its staff nationwide last three weeks. For now anything replacement is onhold till when d list of d promoted staff is out.
INEC started Replacement early MAY 2014, I heard abt it but wasn't interested. Promotion and Replacement are two different words...........meanwhile INEC and Security needs more hands dis period. I Rest my case because here is for ministry of interior
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lawal4green: INEC started Replacement early MAY 2014, I heard abt it but wasn't interested. Promotion and Replacement are two different words...........meanwhile INEC and Security needs more hands dis period. I Rest my case because here is for ministry of interior
What's the difference in the salary of INEC and that of other firms under ministry of interior?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
chesterlee: What's the difference in the salary of INEC and that of other firms under ministry of interior?
I have a friend @ INEC in abj who won't stop complaining abt their pay.I think he earn abt 80k monthly bt paramilitary agencies under interior pay abt 110k or so for graduates.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
lydayam:
I have a friend @ INEC in abj who won't stop complaining abt their pay.I think he earn abt 80k monthly bt paramilitary agencies under interior pay abt 110k or so for graduates.
Wow! Use to think they earn more..80k is too low compared to what others earn..Btwn Paramiltary agencies under Interior pay graduates (Bsc) 121k (minus tax)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lawal4green: INEC started Replacement early MAY 2014, I heard abt it but wasn't interested. Promotion and Replacement are two different words...........meanwhile INEC and Security needs more hands dis period. I Rest my case because here is for ministry of interior
The way u use to react to some posts here baffles me. I"ve once told u to stop being desperate abt dis job of a thing. I"ve said it before now dat I can't help to keep mute when some fellows came up with misguiding infos here. According to u INEC started replacement since May. Just d way NIS & NSCDC started theirs since 2012 without conclusion yet. I was even d first person to drop d INEC replacement issue here. A proposal was tendered to Jega for d replacement stuff but till now no approval had been given. Jega himself and d electoral commissioners are all concerned and engaged on how to run OSUN state gubernatorial and somebody here is telling u dat people are on training as regards replacement stuff. Who is fooling who? And mind u INEC can never recruit and commence training for d new recruits. The only time dey do give training is during election period.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adadegreat: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nuisance
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
cc77: All glory to God for all he has done. Can't sleep last night, have to keep my eyes close to looking/viewing my Appt letter from word to word. Can believed my eyes, oluwa thank u. Godd bless.... NSCDC documentation tins......
cc77: All glory to God for all he has done. Can't sleep last night, have to keep my eyes close to looking/viewing my Appt letter from word to word. Can believed my eyes, oluwa thank u. Godd bless.... NSCDC documentation tins......
same calibre of individuals.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ Iydayam
U are absolutely correct. When u less pension, tax n some contribution like dat(assuming he/she is a member of INEC staff cooperative society) it will go down to 70k per month. INEC does not pay that much.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
jovial99: The way u use to react to some posts here baffles me. I"ve once told u to stop being desperate abt dis job of a thing. I"ve said it before now dat I can't help to keep mute when some fellows came up with misguiding infos here. According to u INEC started replacement since May. Just d way NIS & NSCDC started theirs since 2012 without conclusion yet. I was even d first person to drop d INEC replacement issue here. A proposal was tendered to Jega for d replacement stuff but till now no approval had been given. Jega himself and d electoral commissioners are all concerned and engaged on how to run OSUN state gubernatorial and somebody here is telling u dat people are on training as regards replacement stuff. Who is fooling who? And mind u INEC can never recruit and commence training for d new recruits. The only time dey do give training is during election period.
learn how to use words.................Nobody is Desperate here. We share or give out info doesn't mean one is Desperate. here is not for INEC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
adadegreat: Nuisance
merlina: same calibre of individuals.
pls stop insult..............for God to Answer prayers, because we are very close to our Dream jobs.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Lawal4green
I quite agree with lawal4green that promotion and replacement are two different words. In 2012 INEC did promotional exam for its staff. Before the result was out, INEC was accepting application nationwide and even conducted exam before d oral interview for its staff was done. Successful people where giving appointment letter sometimes in November/december 2012. The following year around may 2013 replacement was done visa viz: those who have connection with house of rep members, senators, etc. Even as at April/May 2014 some few replacement was done in INEC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Beware! scammers started issuing out FAKE appointment letters knowing that NSCDC shortlisted names are about to move on to traning ground.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
lydayam:
Tell dat frnd of urs 2 quit n join d labor market.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Those for Civil Defense, una no dey tire? Since 2012 ni? List no gree come out. I can authoritatively say notin is hapenin in NSCDC as per recruitment nd notin is about to hapen any tym soon. NIS is d only light as per recruitment at d end of d tunnel... I read somtin today dat NSCDC are deployin 50k corps to one area so, why NIS claims she has a total of 25k officer... U see d gap? Y NIS started existin far bak o!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Those for Civil Defense, una no dey tire? Since 2012 ni? List no gree come out. I can authoritatively say notin is hapenin in NSCDC as per recruitment nd notin is about to hapen any tym soon. NIS is d only light as per recruitment at d end of d tunnel... I read somtin today dat NSCDC are deployin 50k corps to one area so, why NIS claims she has a total of 25k officer... U see d gap? Y NIS started existin far bak o!
do u knw the Duties of NSCDC and NIS??.....................(2) No Recruitment Abi?? All thanks Be to God. Thanks for ur info, Bless u.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Lawal4green: do u knw the Duties of NSCDC and NIS??.....................(2) No Recruitment Abi?? All thanks Be to God. Thanks for ur info, Bless u.
Keyword: Recruitment. Replacement is imminent!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by meetgaby: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2014
No nid kicking each oda. Time will reveal and very soon too those who have bin getting wrong info from their source(s). There are a whole lot of consistency abt some info here especially abt replacement. I still think Lawal is consistent and is up to date. No nid repeating what he said cos its the same info I have too. A lot of people don't comment here but have first hand info, so we shud respect those who do. We get what we expect folks. Expect the best. Keep ur eyes on Jesus. Grace is at work for us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
chesterlee: Keyword: Recruitment. Replacement is imminent!!!
Both recruitment nd replacement, none is hapenin any tym soon... So beta switch ove to NIS...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Both recruitment nd replacement, none is hapenin any tym soon... So beta switch ove to NIS...
That's your opinion bro....Btwn am not in for NSCDC...It's Fed fire service all the way!!! tongue
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Those for NSCDC should pls be silent for now, for some security Reasons. Until wat we are waitin for is out. Tnx.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Both recruitment nd replacement, none is hapenin any tym soon... So beta switch ove to NIS...
no wonder,u are in ur injury time and lookn for mate ,just because of ur condition.I pray NIS answer u,amiin.dnt feel bad bro
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibro2star: no wonder,u are in ur injury time and lookn for make ,just because of ur condition.I pray NIS answer u,amiin.dnt feel bad bro
Amen, I pray NSCDC ansa u too...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by shadow07(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls house ffs apointment letter range from 400k to 250k is it true?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oidyllic(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
NIS ALL THE WAY. BY HIS GRACE WE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS ABOUT NIS B4 AUGUST ENDING IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
oidyllic: NIS ALL THE WAY. BY HIS GRACE WE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS ABOUT NIS B4 AUGUST ENDING IN JESUS NAME AMEN
is now B4 AUGUST ENDING,like play like play dis year go end.I pray dat God helps us

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.