Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? (769 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / 5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi fellows, I need ur candid opinion as regards the problem am having with a lady I've been dating for about for four years now.I truly love her and to the best of my knowledge,she loves me too. Our relationship is a distant one, we're in different universities in the South-West. Recently, she developed an '' I don't care attitude''. We always had our ways to argue and resolve issues. Then she complains about me not caring and often told her friend that she needs my attention. This is a girl I call almost every 3 hours depending on my schedule. Just yesterday, we had an arguement and I asked her if she wants to quit, her response was she's ready to leave or stay. I was confused and asked her again today if she's going to cut her excesses for peace to reign, she said she can't change for the better because she is not doing any wrong. Also, she hardly appreciates my efforts and everything am doing to make her comfortable. Please I need your advice.
Re: Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? by k2039: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? by k2039: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
She is done with you,I know you know that,am just wondering why you still asking us.

You expecting us to tell you she still loves you,just to console yourself.

Abeg forget the girl,why be in a relationship that doesnt make you happy.
Expecting her to change would not only be slightly crazy, but it would leave you disappointed for the rest of your
life

Their are thousands of ladies who are better than her.

[size=18pt]MOVE ON[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sometimes, its benefiticial to seperate so either parties can sort out themselves.
If it makes sense again, to come together then so be it.
Re: Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? by obowunmi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
@ OP: she finds you boring. She wants to move on. Pls let her go. You will find someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Unfair Relationship / A Letter To Yet Unmarried Ladies / He’s Not My Friend. He’s My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.