Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test (1432 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Job Offer And I'm About Going For NYSC: What Do I Do? / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test by Abegye: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2008
Hi guys,
This is to respond to the demand for ExxonMobil's Aptitude test format. Please, this is a clue from the ExxonMobil test for IT trainees I wrote on 5th December,2007 in Lagos, I feel this will guide you guys.
The test is in 4 parts.

1st Part: Verbal reasoning-You will be provided with a passage of information and you will be required to evaluate a set of statements by selecting one of true, false or cannot say.

2nd Part: Numerical reasoning-You will be required to answer questions using facts and figures.

3rd Part: Inductive reasoning,or Abstract reasoning-You will be given flexible unfamiliar information sometimes scrambled as diagrams and you will be expected to provide solution.

4th Part: Skills test-You will be tested on the field you are applying for. So prepare in that field.

NOTE: Please I would like to advise that if you are still serving, do not bother to go because those that are still serving were turned back that day.It's an advice anyway.

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test by onwuzuam(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
Many Thanks Abegye.
Can you please advise the duration of the respective parts?
Will the final result be communicated immediately? If not, how long is the notice period for communicating the results?
Keep well.
Re: For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2008
Thanks very much Abegye for such valuable info,
But like the first respondent requested,kindly furnish us with information on time.
Also are they going to give us questions for all the parts at once or are we going to submit after one part b4 the other?

How many questions does each part contain? and time?
Re: For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test by kenny82ng(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2008
pls thanks 4d info as earlier requested furnish us with time and the marking criteria. is it ok if u guess-finish the whole question or make do with the ones u re quite sure abt. pls help im a first timer. thank u for ur kind assistance.
Re: For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test by manakims: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2008
Thanks guy
Re: For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test by RobbieLex: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hi thanks for you information oh twas really nice

I heard from previous sets that there will be no accounting skills test but i am not 100% sure, from what i heard its just IT and engineers who write skills tests.

For corpers please GO for the test, especially for those finishing in feb just take your ID card you'll be allowed into the hall so don't miss this opppurtunity.

Thanks all and all the best

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Executive Trainees Wanted / Star Tv Is Hiring / Ndlea Constructive Successful List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.