Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja (12383 Views)

House Wants Ibru, Akingbola Stripped Of National Honours / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / Dangote,Genevieve & Others Make 2011 National Honours List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja by Pebcak: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
All these pple are just rip off its Honors award dang they expect em to get T fare and accomodation this kind package na die o i tire 4 winch o
Re: National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja by adamadamu: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
How is provision of accommodation or airline tickets an issue? I thought we should rather appreciate the fact that people are being invited for awards That means President Goodluck Jonathan appreciates hardwork,honesty, loyalty and he is encouraging them to do more. Besides, that the Ex-President made provisions for awardees during his regime does not mean the present one should do. Different people with different ideas ooo.
Re: National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja by gtmutu(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
this is not the best way to honour good Nigerians. and i believe that is why some of our good and hard working people, someone like Achibe and soyinka rejected this honour. honour should be given to those who have worked in one way or the other to the growth and development of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (photo) / Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina / Tambuwal: Buhari Running Nigeria As If No One Is In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.