Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife (7068 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Why Pator Chris Okotie Divorced His Wife Stephanie Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by talk2reo: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Guys, is it true that the Bishop of Communion church 2nd Avenue Festac town has divorced his Wife?

He claim he is been haunted by witches in the Church.

What is the church turning into?
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by Maxymilliano(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2012
Divorce is a normal thing in any society, people get divorced daily and they sure belong to one religion or the other so why must Pastors case be viewed differently?
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by Goshen360(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
talk2reo: Guys, is it true that the Bishop of Communion church 2nd Avenue Festac town has divorced his Wife?

His wife's name is Esther.....I used to attend some of their services back then when I was still in Nigeria. I also need confirmation to this story please.

talk2reo:
He claim he is been haunted by witches in the Church.

So witches are now greater than the Holy Spirit in him abi na which kind talk be this?......if is is true the bishop said this.

talk2reo:
What is the church turning into?

If you ask me na who I go ask..... grin
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by Biggysmalls919(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Yea, its true they have divorced. Some of my bros worship there and have confirmed that
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by paixdedieu: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2012
This is so so sad. What are we supposed to be telling the world?
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by toskom(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
i hv bin a member of d church 4 20yrs. I was in church today. Pls my church is doing fine. Dnt drink panadol over anoda person headache. Pls hold ur peace and leave my church only.if u no u dnt hv job pls call my number let us give u one we need customer officer. Dnt allow sm1 manipulate u wit lies.
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife by ALAREDE: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
I stumbled on this and iam still kicking myself to wake up from the sleep. I attended the church from 1994 -2001 and through out this period, they are synonymous to perfection.The Bishop and his wife appear to be a perfect couple. As a young man growing up, i always wished for a polish and supporting woman like mummy Ben Enoch. Marriage is a complicated thing and i dont know what could have transpired between them. I just hope this can still be remedied, i can imagine the ripple effects on christaindom but especially, the family.

(1) (Reply)

Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! / The Problem With Moderate Atheists / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.