|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,934,531 members, 7,099,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 October 2022 at 06:43 AM
Which High Quality Car Is Best For Nigeria Roads / Diagnose And Troubleshoot Your Car Problems By Yourself (OBD II Scanner) / European Standard quality car painting booth car oven factory in Guangzhou,China (2) (3) (4)
|Quality Car Lubricants Can Save You So Many Car Problems by poyray: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2012|
Do you have issues knowing what Product to buy and what not to use.
Do you just believe that what ever the Local Mechs say is actually right.
REMEMBER IF EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE!!!
Did you know that:
1) Using just water(H20)in your radiator would only end up creating rust and inefficient heat exchange inside,thereby leading to overheating.
2) You don't need to ask the local mechs what "Dot" brake fluid to buy, you could find out simply by opening the bonnet and looking just right on top of the cover of the brake fluid containment case, it is stated clearly either "Dot 3,4 or 5.
3) Using the wrong/low quality ATF(automatic transmission fluid) would either result in poor performance of the car and ultimately costly maintenance or outright damage of the transmission.
4) removal of old Engine Oil completely from the engine is more thorough and faster from your car with the addition of engine flush in the crank case before draining the sump.
5) over time the fuel injector noozles become clogged and thereby leading to poor starts, rougher idling, poor acceleration and high consumption of fuel
6) the high quality of R-134 (refrigerant) you use on your car the more efficient the cooling.
7) Engine oil aren't just bought because they are meant to be sold, but because each engine oil has a grade stated on the body e.g an engine oil grade SAE 20w-50 SG is lower than one graded SAE 20w-50 SM.. yep the higher the second letter the higher the quality and better lubricity .
there are so much more we dont see when we use a car.....
call Cambistry Ventures Limited today on 08038834558 08037610151, 07031153084, 08182866754 to get more info on what product to use for hassle free motoring..
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE, WE STAKE OUR INTEGRITY ON OUR PRODUCTS
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32