Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria (20686 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Court Papers Reveal That The NIC Never Reinstated Sacked Rivers Chairmen / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria by onila(f): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2012
sambos994:

I was Douala recently....nothing happen to me.

u were just a visitor tongue

probably a successful business man
Re: Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria by onila(f): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2012
grandlexuz:

Your level of ignorance is terrible! However I will never condemn an entire nation because of a low life like you.. Arguing with you is like pouring water on the back of duck! You copy dat!

so u disagree that many have been killed for speaking against the use paul biya govt
Re: Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria by Presius(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2012
Mtcheew- with all the oil reserves in the south what have Nigeria really achieved? Una dey claim wetin don lost- mumu people- even if Nigeria have all the oil deposits in the world- nothing will make it more developed than the way it is- they will only spend the cash gotten from sales at the fct-
Re: Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Only Ghanaian RULE can save Nigeria and Cameroon!

grin
Re: Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria by drnoel: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Presius: Mtcheew- with all the oil reserves in the south what have Nigeria really achieved? Una dey claim wetin don lost- mumu people- even if Nigeria have all the oil deposits in the world- nothing will make it more developed than the way it is- they will only spend the cash gotten from sales at the fct-
lol
Re: Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria by emabe: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2012
Hmm this new info should be looked at wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.