Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,931,383 members, 7,088,877 topics. Date: Monday, 26 September 2022 at 04:34 PM

Do You Want To Know About Solar Energy Or Want To Know How Much It Will Cost You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Want To Know About Solar Energy Or Want To Know How Much It Will Cost You (744 Views)

Misconceptions About Solar Power? What Is The Right Answer? / Solar Energy Installations In Nigeria - Welcome To 24 Hours Electricity / Solar Energy - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know About Solar Energy Or Want To Know How Much It Will Cost You by Tophin(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
I'm a young researcher and scientist who is researching on possible solutions to the problem faced in power sectors around the world.Have been making research over this solar energy for the past 5 years now.The reason why solar energy failed in some places is because some solar engr thought that the Photovoltaic module radiate current for 5-6 hours from the sun daily.This is not true for every places.In some places it radiate for 3hrs,4hrs e.t.c like Abuja for example it radiate for just 3.5hours.

Although the cost may be high to start with but pays for itself in 2-3 years then becomes [/b]Free electricity[b] compare to the PHCN which is unending cost with continuous increase in price of oil,petrol and continuity might enhance cost.

These systems are available in small and large sizes, can be custom sized to fit your household, and allow you great independence and energy savings. In many areas, the electricity produced can even be sold back to the grid for even more savings or a profit.

The cost of installing solar energy in a place depend on the appliances been use at the place.configuration need to be done first base on the appliances you want to use the solar energy for.The configuration will enable you to know how much it will cost you to own a solar energy in your place.

List of solar energy material
1 P.V module(solar panel)
2 Inverter
3 charge regulator
4 deep cycle battery
5 wire

You can call or send mail to me for free configuration..and you can also call me for the installation of your solar energy.
My name is Engr Ashaolu Philip
Phone no 08089720364,07068548491,08174466679
Email : tundephilip@yahoo.co.uk,tundeflip@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Google Changes Head Of It's Management / Where Is Nigcomsat1. / Odd Alien-looking Skeleton Poses Medical Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.