Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: (1091 Views)

Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Is The Infinix Zero 2 Worth The Price? / Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by Christino(m): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2006
There is nothing as good as BRAND new.My giffy changed my 7260 casing and just after a week,im wishing i hadnt disposed of the 13 month old original-you'd have thot i poured acid on this one.I really wish we had second hand versions of d original cos these fakes are a sheer waste of money.And as for adulterated battery, ear piece,case,charger(car,desktop and mouse),consider them a burnt offering to pirates if you've incinerated the original.
My advice: an old original is worth 100 fakes.
Let me know how u feel about ur replacement access_worth it?
Re: Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by Christino(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2006
If you've purchased a 3310 or an R220 recently,i'm sure you'll have a whole lot of reminiscenses of the original.Needles 2 say,u woulda gone for the second hand instead.Thank God cars aren't like dat, we'l prolly be in igbobi now.
Re: Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by zizzle: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2006
honey, u dint av to tell nairaland peeps

anyway when it fades in d next 2 months we buy another
Re: Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by zizzle: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2006
honey, u dint av to tell nairaland peeps

anyway when it fades in d next 2 months we buy another
Re: Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by oluwizard(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2006
@ NL u can get original casing and charger in Nigeria but not from all those[b] ROAD SIDES [/b] seller because the price is very high if u go to[b] GSM PLAZA[/b] in VI LAGOS and ALABA MARKET LAGOS u will get it there phone charger start from #1,500 and casing from #1500 to #3,000. can u buy it ?. I'm into phone repair.
Re: Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by Christino(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2006
Okay,i think i get it now. You buy a phone for $50 and when its old, you replace the casing for $30 and the charger for $15 and definitely the battery for $25?
Correct hustla,let me have your number,i guess its time to resign.You'll handle cases while i sell my batteries for $45.
Re: Replacing Phone Accessories,is It Worth The Cost? Fake Casing & Charger Esp: by oluwizard(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2006
Christino:

Okay,i think i get it now. You buy a phone for $50 and when its old, you replace the casing for $30 and the charger for $15 and definitely the battery for $25?
Correct hustla,let me have your number,i guess its time to resign.You'll handle cases while i sell my batteries for $45.
[/quote
Man am into repair only go there ie - VI and ALABA and get it there okay

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Dku-2 Cable For Nokia Phones / Problem With The Mtn Gprs/wap Service. / Help...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.