Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Identify Refurbished blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Refurbished blackberry (19777 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / How To Identify An Unknown Caller! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 18, 2012
I just brought this curve4 from someone and when I switch the phone off it show funny image. I wanted to know if the phone is refurbished.

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Excelboi(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2012
Hahaha... I think You don buy one chance. Even china BB won't display this! You better research further through google...
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2012
The phone is working normal bis active, pinnging and browser in working am just scared that the phone may pack up soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by YOMITEWIN(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2012
helllo @ poster don't mind dat fool dats a very good blackberry,its indicate dat u r buyin a gud BB mine is also displaying like dat cos I bought frm Slot

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2012
Mr man! I don't because it is displaying that image means it is refurbish....

I have been using my curve 2 for the past six months now, it also display that image up there er time I switch it off and the phone is working very much weller.

Matter of fact it once fell into water and socked that it didn't work for that night but wen dried it up, remove the batt it starts working back normal.

So guy enjoy ur phone joor!

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by femi4: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Nothing is wrong with the bb. What you have on the display is normal
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Excelboi(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2012
YOMITEWIN: helllo @ poster don't mind dat fool dats a very good blackberry,its indicate dat u r buyin a gud BB mine is also displaying like dat cos I bought frm Slot
Are you a bast.ard? Why must you call me a fool. Don't get me annoyed this morning. Can't some people make comments without insults? Nawao for ur frustrated life.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Excelboi(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2012
OP, I use a Bold BB and I didn't know that is how curve display the start up that s why I aked you to reserach tru google only for one idiat to come here and insult. Some don't just have sense of humour mstcheeeew.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2012
I was even planing of returning the phone back, cuz I told the person I bought it from that I want london used.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2012
cool
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by DammyFx: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
I've not seen this before
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by yuzedo: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
How to know Refurbished Blackberry??

When your phone starts and it displays the Nokia Screen first, you can conclude that you are on a looooooooonggggg tin! grin

10 Likes

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by felifeli: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Excelboi: Are you a bast.ard? Why must you call me a fool. Don't get me annoyed this morning. Can't some people make comments without insults? Nawao for ur frustrated life.

grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by hustla(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
stunt89: I just brought this curve4 from someone and when I switch the phone off it show funny image. I wanted to know if the phone is refurbished.

My friend's own too has dis same image ish..nofin wrong wif it..
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
I just upgrade the OS from 7.0 to 7.1 now cheesy
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by babe4chi(f): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dude,notin's wrong wit the fone.... Dats hw it displays in all dis new bb fones,lik curve 4,5 nd bold 5... Its d new set-up... Especially dis OS7 fones...
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Open the engine and check for re-spray and body work...

Sorry, thats for cars..

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Open the engine and check for re-spray and body work...

Sorry, thats for cars..

grin grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2012

Sorry, thats for cars..

grin grin grin grin agbaya.

u can also check for signs of rust and water damage, under the chasis.

seriously, 16 posts and we still dont know how to identify refurbished blackberries!!!
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by nwangeme: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2012

Sorry, thats for cars..

lmfao, guy you no dey try. the guy was serious you know? grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2012

Sorry, thats for cars..

idiaaaaaat, rotflmaocheesy
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by aryzgreat: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
To know re-furbish phone, open the back, remove the battery, look at the screws, any paper on the screw slot confirms it to be refurbished! thats the logo the company that re-furbished it use to know their re-furbished phones, diff companies have diff paper logo. This secrete is for all phones. Oya make una begin pay una tithe to my account immediately for saving u d wahala of buying re-fur for the price of original, beware most computer village guys do remove the paper logo but u can still see the gum stain to de-code. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by kellystech(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
most reforbished bb dnt ping
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by nwangeme: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
angry undecided
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by mrkels(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Una funny sha. I use a bold 4 and I have never seen that screen, guess it comes with the new OS7 cos am still on OS6. By the way, na my own worst pass, anytime I switch this bold 4 on, na MTN yellow page dey show grin

[size=2pt]hate my mtn fone walahia[/size]
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
aryzgreat: To know re-furbish phone, open the back, remove the battery, look at the screws, any paper on the screw slot confirms it to be refurbished! thats the logo the company that re-furbished it use to know their re-furbished phones, diff companies have diff paper logo. This secrete is for all phones. Oya make una begin pay una tithe to my account immediately for saving u d wahala of buying re-fur for the price of original, beware most computer village guys do remove the paper logo but u can still see the gum stain to de-code. cool

Omo I don buy refurbish phone, there is a blue paper on one of the screw.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
stunt89:

alleluia!!! maga don pay!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Okijajuju1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
mrkels: Una funny sha. I use a bold 4 and I have never seen that screen, guess it comes with the new OS7 cos am still on OS6. By the way, na my own worst pass, anytime I switch this bold 4 on, na MTN yellow page dey show grin

[size=2pt]hate my mtn fone walahia[/size]

I have three Blackberry Phones A Bold (9700), A torch (9800) and the New Bold (9900)No worry, they were all gifts..Now the 9700 & Torch were both unlocked phones that were bought from Canadian phone Networks Telus and Rogers, so everytime I switch them on, the Network logo is all I see.. However, the 9900 was bought from a Blackberry Shop and wasnt unlocked and everytime I turn it on, the same logo as the one the OP put up shows.. I believe that it is a function of if the status of the phone. If you but your phone from AT&T and unlock it, you will keep seeing the AT&T logo everytime you turn it on instead of the Blackberry logo. Same as if you buy it from MTN. Thats the sign of its authenticity ...

HOWEVER: If you turn on you Blackberry and see NITEL, know say na one chance you don enter be that...
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by jamil2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Never mind using Nokia E5 it will all the time browse NL and other important site on request.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by aryzgreat: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2012

Get ready to bury the phone, it can close eye any moment. Re-furbishing is wot Chinese people use to rip off the developing countries and should be discouraged. They use inferior spares to fix bad phones and sell them at d cost of new ones to unsuspecting buyers. The phones normally pack up within weeks and the cycle of repair and sell as new continues.
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Felixadded(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
[b][/b]Guy, d contributions so far shows that nothing is wrong with your damn phone. So, off your phobia.
If anyone is interested, I wanna sale a UK used bold4(9780). Interested falla can halla me on these contacts;08038570461, 08151945700 n 27b6c221.
Fenks
Re: How To Identify Refurbished blackberry by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
alleluia!!! maga don pay!!! cheesy cheesy[/quote]

Guy I no be maga the phone is working 100% with the full function of blackberry I just upgrade the OS to 7.1 now. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone / Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / NCC To Sanction Telecom Operators For ‘call Masking’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.