Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? (2735 Views)

How To Determine The Gender Of Your Unconcieved Baby! / Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2012
Doctors in the house, pls we need advice..
Re: How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? by Clemzy16(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2012
I'm not a medical expert, Neither i'm a a doctor. But i do know that doctors can determin the sex of an unborn child through a machine.(Don't know what It's called) the woman has to go for a test, and it'll be done.
Re: How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2012
I mean if u want to have a boy child or a girl child? Can u make it happen or its a spiritual thing?
Re: How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? by Clemzy16(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2012
No. There's no way it can be done. It depends on the spermatozoa that first hit the ovary. There're thousands of cells in the sperm. It's kinda of competition. It can either be a male or female spermatozoa. Or probably both making it double(twins).
Re: How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? by MPEROR: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
yes it can be done, i am not a doctor but i an 100 percent sure it can be done, if they can clone you why not sex selection .TO me that is simple
Re: How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? by Domwiz4all(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
It is simple! D man has X and Y chromosomes, if d man's X-chromosome fertilizes d woman's egg d child turns out to be Girl and if it is d Y-chromosome dat fertilizes d egg, d offspring turns out Boy. Becuz d Y-chromosomes possess more strength dan d X-chromosomes, de move faster n get to d egg 1s but d X-chromosomes can endure n live longa dan dia Y counterparts. The possibility of having a boy is higher if u have sexual intercourse at exact d day d woman ovulates as d Y-chromosomes get to d egg 1st. And chances of having a girl child is higher if u have intercourse 2 or 3 days to d woman ovulation as all d Y-chromosomes must have died before d ripe egg is released.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How to Get Original Chi Pendant For 25000 Naira / COVID-19 Update For January 22 2022 In Nigeria / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.