Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Download Youtube Video - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How To Download Youtube Video (9919 Views)

List Of Most Viewed Videos On Youtube Of All Time / Websites To Download nollywood And Ghana films Free / How To Download 2go On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Video by kamaaiki: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2012
Along with the trend of globality, the development of knowledge, information and software will play a more important role in modern enterprises. YouTube is becoming more and more popular in our daily life. Many people like to enjoy videos on this website. But when people want to download video from this wensite and enjoy it on your device, people often meet some questions. How to download video easily? The YouTube converter software can help you. From here you can get more information: http://www.youtubeconvertersoft.com/

This is powerful and functional software. It not only helps you enjoy videos on YouTube freely, but also it allows you edit video in your style.

Have you ever seen a video called America's Got Talent. I like it very much. A few days ago, my friends tell me that the YouTube downloader is a good software. That day when I went home, I tried this software. And use it download video from YouTube. It gave me a big surprise. The download speed not only fast, but also the image quality is good.

Also this software allows you download videos from Metacafe, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, iFilm and many other online video websites and convert between FLV, MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, 3GP, VOB, MOV, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. all popular video and audio formats.

Do you know how to convert YouTube video. The following professional guide will tell you how to use this powerful software.

Step 1: Free download the software and install it on your computer

Step 2: Double click the shortcuts of the video. You can see the interface pop-up like this:

Step 3: Step 2: Define video downloading task
Visit YouTube site to open the video you want to convert, then click "New Download" icon to open the downloading window, just paste the video url into "URL" box.

Step 4: Download the YouTube video.

Input the video URL, The software will download video by itself. If you have downloaded the video and want to convert the video formats. Just click "New Convert" button to set a new converting task.

Then you need to add the video and select output settings. After all the above settings, you can click convert button, a few minutes you can get satisfied video.

This is amzaing software and its powerful functions make users enjoy YouTube anywhere and anytime. Do you like it? Just download it and have a try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Download Youtube Video by noblefrank31(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Flexherbal(m): 5:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Download and save instead of just streaming. Good!
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:11am On Mar 12, 2016
does this work on android to?
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Phame: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
A bit long!
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Dygeasy(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2016
cool
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by elidi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
to download YouTube videos just go to the following site and type the video and download the format. short and easy.
WWW.wapwon.com
WWW.wapmon.com

that is how I download all my videos

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Oladipo1166(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by yusufyusuf1: 10:54am On May 06, 2016
Op u are behind time guys don't mind him that's more like a long processing go to ur app store and download snap tube it can even download on other sites even Facebook
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by nex(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2016
Thanks for this information. I'll definitely try this out.
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by KingZeus(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
does this work on android to?

Use Tubemate for Android. Just Google '
'Tubemate Apk'
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by busolaolawuyi(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
cool
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Randyguy: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks OP.

Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Dianaplayblog(f): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Cool
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Bigajeff(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Best method and anything about video. visit visualkraft.com
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by wapfunkit: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Try it for YouTube Videos downloads
http://luvwap.com
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by judy123: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Does Anyone Know Whats Going On Here? (photo) / Ibo Man ,punched In The Face By American Rapper, Makes $100,000 / If You Are Opportuned To Go Into BBN House What Will Your Fans Be Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.