Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Brake Problem On My 2003 Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brake Problem On My 2003 Corolla (845 Views)

How Do You Stop A Car That Failed Brake ? / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion) / Please Help!!!!!, My 2003 Honda Accord Cannot Exceed 3000rpm(Limp mode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brake Problem On My 2003 Corolla by Shuen: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2012
After driving the car for like 30mins non-stop and then i parked the car for 5-10mins.If i want to re-start the car again,the brake will be flat.If i pump the brake, it will come up a bit and after driving for a while it will return to normal level.This might not happen again for another 3wks or thereabout.I've taken the car to the mechanic for him to check the brake fluid and the pad but he said they were OK(i did not stay with him so i can not confirm if he really worked on it).Pls house,advice me on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Too Na Car? / How To Troubleshoot 5 Common Car Problems / Confused: Beam In Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.