Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Need Clothe For Next Video, Patnership - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Need Clothe For Next Video, Patnership (585 Views)

Sew Your Traditional Clothe In Portharcourt For As Low As N2500 / How Much Does It Cost To Clothe Your Kids During Xmas? / Leo And Levi Clothing's: Let Us Clothe U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clothe For Next Video, Patnership by isaco(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am an artist, I Need clothe for my next video, any interested fashion home is highly welcome for patnership. Thanks . 08032274802
Re: I Need Clothe For Next Video, Patnership by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
I know an artiste and experienced designer who has worked and clothed Ruggedman, Dj Zeez, Jahbless, Jedi (comedian) etc ... Call:+234 (0)8132061615, BBM: 22A47178 .. feel free to check his profile.
Re: I Need Clothe For Next Video, Patnership by XtremeBase(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2012
YOUR DAYS OF DISSAPPOINTMENT(S) WITH
TAILORS ARE OVER!
At Enitan Xania, your satisfaction is our priority. Come in, get your measurement taken, let me
know what style you have in mind. If you want
to stand out, i'll sketch an outfit for you, if you like it,
we proceed to making you that beautiful,
form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished
with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc as you like, men's native, senator suits, etibo,
english dresses i.e corporate suits for male and
female(english, italian, american and mandarin style),
blazers, dresses, evening dresses,
jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our
materials, all with neat finishing, attention to detail is utmost etc.
We make sure your outfits are ready at the
agreed date, we take this seriously. Our tailors take
their work seriously.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit
that would make heads turn and compliments given.
We are located at No 3 Seriki Aro, Awolowo,
Ikeja. +2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490 enitanxania@gmail.com.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Conclude That Event Planning / Fashion Training Available! Place Orders For Your Clothings And Accessories / Why Shop @maykool.com ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.