Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? (5388 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2008
IV might mean invitation card,not sure though cheesy undecided
@topic,it depends on the ages of the parties involved.
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
@ifyalways

thanks babe
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by naijachix(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2008
Nairalander, i love you all.
just to deviate a little: is any thing wrong with a girl proposing to her guy?

just to ask anyway!
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by bricksvill: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2008
@poster.

if my girl can munster the courage to propose to me, I'll say YES! grin grin grin

on a seriouse note. it all depend on the individuals and their age etc.
1yr 6months on the average.
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by londonlady(f): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2008
what if both parties belong to two different bands
to be more specific, girl 28, guy 36,
na how u go take calculate am

a+b=c/2 x 1.5 abi wetin?
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by naijachix(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2008
@londonlady

waoh! what a formular! it's a cool combination though.
you know the both parties can be f24,m26. but rarely f36,m38.

so i think f28,m36 is just ok.
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by amuki: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2008
Well just beware of snubs because they are not prone to be hospitable.your family could be the victims on the long run!
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by mystikalb2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2008
na d stuff i day pray 4 be dat
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by allboyz(m): 2:48am On Jan 27, 2008
We are all Humans and the difference between life and death is a second,so i believe what within a time with each other,say 2 weeks, you can study each other and within 6 months,know each other relatives, before a year,marriage is made and the kids starts popping out,
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by naijachix(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2008
you are all wonderful nairalander!

i want to propose to my girl after 1yr! grin grin grin
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by naijachix(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2008
can i propose to a nairalander? it might be you

**y*lw*ys @ no1 page2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by bricksvill: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2008
oldboy!

what da!. . .

hope it's not my darling i.f.y. .always!

cuz i'll damn our friend's sheep . . .and. .

no try am oh!!
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by MRukGuy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
I have read a few threads on these forums based around this question.

Like has been said on all of threads. It all comes down to the people involved in the relationship. It has nothing to do with age. Or you should be together for x,y,z amount of years before asking the question. Believe it or not marriage is a spiritual bond on paper! A symbol of your love for your loved one. Not science. People and modern Society seem to be forgetting this. If the person you are marrying is truely your soul mate. Then the marriage should last a life time through all the bad spots and low times. What it has to do with is maturity of both parties. And above all else love. When i get married it will only be once. Through thick and thin of it. Marriage should be an adventure. Let the good times role! 

I will usually know if i like a girl or not on the first date. If i dont like them for what ever reason. They don't get a second date. That being said i have only been properly in love twice in my life. But been out with loads of girls. Most of which remain friends. Which i could never imagine marrying! My current girl friend makes me feel great. I am deeply in love with her. She is so intelligent and fun to be around and loves me! And has a great personality. She accepts me for who i am entirely. Alot of blokes and women pretend to be something there not before marriage or courting goes wrong. Don't pretend one little bit! Do not lie. We have only been going out for a month. Already we are talking about sex,children and marriage! There is a 6 year age gap between us and she is still at college. I'm 23 shes 17. She brought up the sex,marriage and children subject! I would never started talking about it so soon. We have agreed at the moment not to have sex until were married and we haven't put a time limit on when we are going to,

Well i hope this in depth answer helps people. I thought an indepth answer would be better for some readers! I'm not a black and white person i'm afraid. I'm complex lol!
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by jacktweed(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
there is no reason to propose!!!

If you can cohabit together without stress, whats then the fuss about getting married and things would change? Its better to just cohabit as long as you want and when your tired, one party can walk away and both of you move on without any wahala.

I dont see my self every proposing to anyone. Its just not necessary, both long term relationships suit me well. No extra liability or responsibility transfered to the extended family or to her apart from the basic sex and mutual consent.

So if she wants to know how long she should wait, she can as well wait for eternity because it aint gonna happen! wink
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by Orikinla(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Do you want to propose to your girlfriend but don't know how?

Summary: CALLING ALL GUYS WHO WANT TO PROPOSE

Name: TV Producer NBC Universal Television Distribution

Category: Entertainment and Media

Email: query-2hna@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: NBC Universal Television Distribution

Deadline: 12:00 AM EST - 2 October

Query:

Do you want to propose to your girlfriend but don't know how?
Message us now for a nationally syndicated show opportunity.

Requirements:

Please be a real couple.
Re: How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? by johnomotayo(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2013
uspry1: For me 1-2 years to study the loved ones on the serious committed relationship based on the following criteria below before accepting a proposal to get married:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility (i mean the knowledge of sexuality or sexual experiences)[/li]
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]
Nawa oh
But all these things you mentioned now hope you are aware it is only going to lead to singleness till 45 or 50yrs
How can a man made of dust be so complete haba .? Are you urself? Nt dat am vexing but no person is perfect . Unless angel raphel u want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Shorter Man? / Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs / How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.