Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp (6607 Views)

Best Soccer Game Ever For Ps1 We2002(old Soccer) / Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1 / How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 2:17am On Jan 12, 2008
anyone who want to play ps1 games on psp can reply this i will tell you how and the necessary things needed t0 play it on your psp and i will tell you how to resize the file so you can have other games on your memory stick .like i have ps1 CTR on my psp
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by pizzadox(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2008
bro tell me how

help
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2008
first will will need a ps1 cd its better you buy a new 1 that has no scratches then you need this software( Magic ISO maker , PopstationGUI , psmplay, psxldr_v105 , wnaspi32 ).the first 2 softwares are essential while the other three are not.the game will be about 500mb when you finish ripping so those last three softwares will help bring it down to 157mb.i can mail the softwares to you and tell you how to go bout it if you like.give me your email addy i will send it.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by pizzadox(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2008
bimbo@abimbolaadewoyin.com

thats my email
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2008
ok i will send them to your email help others too ok
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by baba4life: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2008
mayowas@yahoo.co.uk am also interested pls mail th software n details to me,can one buy the normal alaba ps1 games or do they ave to be original games thanks
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by texazzpete(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2008
@jeezybuck
Not too many people here on NL want to help others out, so congrats for being on the side of the angels.
However, instead of encouraging people to post their email addresses here, you should consider uploading the files you have to a free file sharing site online. that way you don't have to keep emailing the same thing out.

mention to them that they need a PSP running a custom firmware. I had PS1 CTR also before my PSP got stolen angry

PS: Not ALL games can be ripped down to 157MB!
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2008
well am not forcing anyone to give me there email address like i said if you like you can put up your email address besides am doing this for free i have all the necessary files needed so i send them to whoever is intrested thats faster to get.dont get me wrong pls am just trying to share what i know
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
you need a custom firmware to play those games on the psp.

as for the ps1 cd you can use either of the two its best for you to buy the fake 150 insted of waisting you money for original cd
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by texazzpete(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
jeezybuck:

well am not forcing anyone to give me there email address like i said if you like you can put up your email address besides am doing this for free i have all the necessary files needed so i send them to whoever is intrested thats faster to get.don't get me wrong please am just trying to share what i know

Why are you so defensive all of a sudden?

all i said was that it could be easier for you to upload the files just ONCE to a file sharing site instead of mailing it out everytime. I never insinuated you weren't doing this for free.
if you really think it's faster and easier to manually send files to everyone's email, fine.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
hmmmm
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by pizzadox(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2008
need custom firmware,

i can get.i was waiting for his email since, i didnt get anything, it is imposible to pla ps1 games on psp, its all not going work,
i have been working on psp and game console for 10years,

i never came across that

check my post,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104706.0.html
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by texazzpete(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Pizzadox
You CAN play PS1 ISOs on your PSP. Hell, even Sony has an official emulator of sorts buried in their recent firmwares.

If you need help, let me know.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2008
custom firmware? whats that. am a bit new. got a psp and upgraded it to 3.72 firmware. can i also play ps1 isos. downloaded umd isos online. but says i need firmware 1.50, to run the iso players. any help there?
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2008
pizzadox you mail keeps bouncing back ok i sent the mail over 4 times to you i sent to this mail address too he posted his mail address here too mayowas@yahoo.co.uk i dont know if he got it.Am not here to fool any1 you can play is i have three ps1 games working on my psp CTR, DIRVER 2 , and @XTREME maybe you gwt a new mail address.You said you have been working on games for 10 years i guess you have not really gone deep into it get more research on google and you know its true.

If you need to upgrade your psp pls dont do the official upgrade it make the the psp more secure so dont do official upgrade i downgraded my psp myself i sacrifised my battery in order to do that i made it a pandora battery

mr Pizzadox its until you see it thats when you beleive it
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by pizzadox(m): 2:03am On Jan 17, 2008
hello bro, didnt get ur mail, well then show me how?, Give me a guide, maybe i never came across that, thanks bro,

Post the guide pls
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by jeezybuck: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Single_Disk_Howto
read it and use you skills i tot you said you have been on games for 10 years
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by pizzadox(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2008
done and thanks, but some games hangs on my firmware 3.71m33-2

Thanks for the info bro
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by Arslanaj: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2008
hey im arslan
i realy wanna know how to play ps1 games on psp

and an other thing can you give me the link to download (smurf racer ) a playstation 1 game for psp

plzzzzzzzzzz i would be very thankful
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by Youngj1(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2008
Dis is ma email bluegod2010@yahoo.com.pls send wit a little tutorial note and ur phone number
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by eddymav: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2008
please i need this software. need it badly. thanks very much. my email address is
eddymav247@gmail.com.
thanks very much.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by eddymav: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2008
please also add a little help on how to use the software. thanks for ur help. ill let u know of d results.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by chukslee2(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
Plz i would love to have those softwares. i don't have a psp now, but i will eventually buy one soon. My e-mail is chuksonyenebe@yahoo.com
It will be so cool to play ps one games on your psp.
Thanx in advance.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2008
If anyone has final fantasy 7 ps1 ripped or in playstation portable boot file pls holla me.i dont mind paying for it.am a chronic final fantasy fan and that's the only series i haven't played.help a bruva.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by Dreammaker(m): 3:52am On Dec 10, 2008
I really need d ps1 software wit d tutorials. My email address is: talk2tyrone@yahoo.com. Also, i have a 3.71 firmware on my psp. Am not sure if i should upgrade it. Should i? Pls, any1 with psp softwares and games running on 3.71 can kindly mail me them. Am sincerely grateful.
Re: Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp by gamertag: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
@jeezybuck

Xpcute1221@yahoo.com
I need the softwares, please.

YES!!!!! you can play downloaded or ripped ISOs on ur PSP!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To The Box / Top Eleven Token Cheats / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.