Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (24629 Views)

See Old Photos Of Kanye West,jay-z And Snoop Dogg When They Were Much Cooler / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / Walmart Denies Kanye West's Album Cover Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by heynew: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2012
I just saw the Kanye West's album (Cruel summer) picture, to my greatest surprise i sighted our 5.3secs hummingbird flute analyst standing in the front like Chinwetalu Agu,

My question is why rush and stand in front after you were almost excluded from the album. SMH

2 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Pacify: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2012
D'banj is a big disappoint. See how he's craving so much for attention on Kanye's label after been a King and rightly honored in his own home country..SMH
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2012
Everybody is responsible or going to be responsible for his or her actions and d good thing is dat him or her will face it alone so whats ur problem with dat

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by shugacaneman: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2012
I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon.

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2012
Enemies of progress!

7 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2012
Somebody's a fame ho!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2012
Pacify: D'banj is a big disappoint. See how he's craving so much for attention on Kanye's label after been a King and rightly honored in his own home country..SMH
true
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by saintkola(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2012
Stop with the hating & enough of this silly posts already! It's his career so back off him already.

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by fagamite: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Pacify: D'banj is a big disappoint. See how he's craving so much for attention on Kanye's label after been a King and rightly honored in his own home country..SMH

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world

5 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by emilyone(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2012
chei! see haters!
abeg you guys should free D'banj.

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Parsonpikin: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2012
shugacaneman: I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon.
don jazzy go reject am sef
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2012
Make una leave this guy na... Atleast he's making his money, Don Jazzy sef dey hail am wella, and you're all here dissing.... He who is glad at another man's success will def be successful, but a bunch of haters will rot in poverty... Be Guided!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by toria1980(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2012
@op. Kenya West knows Nigerians like showin off, so he manage to put him in front

after all, every dog has their own day

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by bojar(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2012
O ye haters ! D Banj is Moving on to greater things.
He chose a path he wanted, And he is going Global...
I just pray he doesn't become a stooge

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Abeg make una no vex Ooo! Na who be D'banj? Shey he dey sell GARRI? Cos like dis ehhh, me need some supply Ooo.

15 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Bishop4bella(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Pls where is He amonge them all.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Esejojo: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2012
C'mon fellas, cut D'banj some slack. Like him or hate him - he is one of ours. When 2face left his former group, The Plantainshaun Boyz, this kind of hatred and indignation was expressed on him, today see what he has amounted to. Show some love and support to the Koko master, peps. smiley

7 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by enioladeran: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2012
grin grin cheesy
Even your words are more of a disappointment so just mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Skywalker5(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2012
heynew:

My question is why rush and stand in front after you were almost excluded from the album. SMH

See haters. So i guess its Dbanj who told Kanye west that he has to stay in front?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by hammedkola(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Where is him?...I can't even recognize him

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world
See mumu talk...

7 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by brownsug(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2012
Honestly these haters are helpiing dbanj push his car,with dis those who dont know dbanj will want to google after they will want to know more and then buy his song to listen u see now ,u better wish d guy well so dat it shall be well with u,i will soon hear dat dbanj poo inside obama s white house beef beef,badbelle

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Babaofor(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

what is your name again?

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by adeoluwa90: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2012
lol grin..d'banj don turn house boy..hehehee

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by pato405(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2012
many Nigerians have the deluded misconception that the best way to validate heir achievement[s] is by being in US/UK. our sense of originality is eroded. anything from abroad is valued as better than its equivalent at home. that mentality is currently the D'Banj's problem - trying at all cost to hobnobb with American musicians : Oluwasnoop, Kanye, Ludacris, e.t.c SMH

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by bojar(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2012
img][/img][color=#006600][/color][quote author=fagamite

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world[/quote][color=#006600]

SMH You didn't just say that
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Chanchit: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

sMH for you, if its better to be a slave in America, why is D'banj not based there. I prefer to be a king in Djibouti than to be a slave in USA, cos ur name will remain when you are long gone, but who remembers a slave..?

4 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Yommykixz(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2012
I see someone F00ling himself...

Spotlight by all means...smh
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2012
It's not easy stepping outta your comfort zone; that's what D'Banj did and we have to give him that credit.

Like every venture preparation will take you far, after which you take some leaps of faith.

If his sojourn abroad succeeds, which I pray it does, he has succeeded in conquering new teritory, otherwise he can always return to the structure he built back home

Instead of always criticizing him why dont we use that energy to wish him well.

D'banj may you be granted your heart desire, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Willzkid(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2012
heynew: standing in the front like Chinwetalu Agu, SMH
Guy you wicked ooo....Chiwetalu of all people, LOL
But even though i am no fan of DB,I know say some of una go for still complain say na boy-boy if to say he stay the back of the others. Now wen he stay front he don turn attention seeker
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dygeasy(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2012
why are you still dissing the guy? I haven't seen anything wrong in him honestly.. He was signed and he agreed.......wetin man suppose do? He and donjazzy parted......na d first time dah kind tin dey happen?....... Don jazzy dey, dbanj too dey.... Why una still dey hate...free him o abeg... If to say na u, una no go gree sign wif Kanye? Nobody know whats behind d publicity so shut tha F up!!! If yhu're still making derogatory comments about Dbanj.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by ocelot2006(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

Oh my.......*smh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack! / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Nigerian Rappers On BET Cypher (BET 2011 HipHop Awards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.