Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (24628 Views)

See Old Photos Of Kanye West,jay-z And Snoop Dogg When They Were Much Cooler / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / Walmart Denies Kanye West's Album Cover Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by alajor(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2012
Haters make una die, dbanj dey america dey party with kanye west and kim kardashian una dey here dey hate. Small time una go begin c am for red carpet for the grammy awards. I,m very happy for d guy

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Yommykixz(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2012
***I prefer to LIVE like a LION in the JUNGLE than to STAY like a DOG in the CITY***
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Kx: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world

Paradise Lost (1667, 1674)John Milton. "Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven".
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2012
D'banj is notin to write home about when it comes to real-good-music. I mean hip hop!

If you ain't hip hop you ain't shit and put that on my momma!

I mean a nigga can't rhyme, can't rap, can't drop a real good vocabs, alliterations, similes, metaphors, etc....

Na soso noise me dey hear jor.

I prefer listening edris abdullkarim than dis over-rated wack mc.

His rhymes are not up to par, his a fake superstar when it comes to hip hop he shld be kept afar! Puuuunk as dude!!!

Abeg pass me my Garrium cool
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Lyth: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2012
Babaofor:

what is your name again?

Kunta kinte infamously known as Toby
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by chuquiz(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
See mumu talk...
na you get your own judgment.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Revealedtv(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2012
Why are Nairalanders acting as though US rappers or artists don't famze? Wasn't jay-z one of the biggest famzers in those days? Who didn't try to Famz with Puffy? Didn't Kanye himself Famze die Listen to the last song on Kanye's 1st album...
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by toria1980(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2012
hammedkola: Where is him?...I can't even recognize him

too much garri
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by KakiP(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2012
Haters Suck Cork, like it or not D'Banj is not in the regular nigerian artiste level.

Red carpet arrival for Cruel Summer

5 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Yommykixz(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2012
alajor: Haters make una die, dbanj dey america dey party with kanye west and kim kardashian una dey here dey hate. Small time una go begin c am for red carpet for the grammy awards. I,m very happy for d guy

Ofcourse he'll be on Red carpet, but when dem ask am say 'Mr. Dbanj, can you tell us your input I the Cruel summer album?'
Wetin em go talk
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Lyth: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world

Come here niqqa ....open ur filthy mouth n get a load of piss in it!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Odinaka00(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
See mumu talk...

D guy fall my hand wit dat him mumu talk
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Joey82(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2012
all these american wanabes artistes.
I think what is worrying dbanj and his likes is low self esteem.
Fela neednt any american to sign him on b/4 he became a voice heard all over the world.
if he could sit here in Naija and yet his voice was heard all over the world, it means he was talented enof.
Today there's a broadway in his memory which the 'almighty Jay Z' is having interests.
With dbanj's style, he'll hardly break into the american industry, let him come back home and make fuji not efeezy humes in the US of A

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Demdem(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Bishop4bella: Pls where is He amonge them all.

i thought i was the only one with this challenge.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by mizzyboy007: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Yakll niggers should leave d'banj alone and focus on ur own succes story....@OP...if it hurts u, go and jump into a well....this whole stuff abt people intruding in d'banj and kanye's business aint no longer funny....haters gonna hate....
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by mizzyboy007: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: D'banj is notin to write home about when it comes to real-good-music. I mean hip hop!

If you ain't hip hop you ain't shit and put that on my momma!

I mean a nigga can't rhyme, can't rap, can't drop a real good vocabs, alliterations, similes, metaphors, etc....

Na soso noise me dey hear jor.

I prefer listening edris abdullkarim than dis over-rated wack mc.

His rhymes are not up to par, his a fake superstar when it comes to hip hop he shld be kept afar! Puuuunk as dude!!!

Abeg pass me my Garrium cool
dude....he is afro...get that into ur thick skull.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by mizzyboy007: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2012
Kx:

Paradise Lost (1667, 1674)John Milton. "Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven".
dats y u can never be wise!!! SMH.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by ogaemma: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2012
A king that traveled to strange land to work as house boy. I pray he finds his way back.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Odinaka00(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Dygeasy: why are you still dissing the guy? I haven't seen anything wrong in him honestly.. He was signed and he agreed.......wetin man suppose do? He and donjazzy parted......na d first time dah kind tin dey happen?....... Don jazzy dey, dbanj too dey.... Why una still dey hate...free him o abeg... If to say na u, una no go gree sign wif Kanye? Nobody know whats behind d publicity so shut tha F up!!! If yhu're still making derogatory comments about Dbanj.

So if na U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ go gree sign wif pesin wey don already hustle him soul?.....smh
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by fagamite: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Kx:

Unfortunately for you, I dont do bumper stickers. If you knew what America is like, trust me, you'd rather slave your way in America than act like a king in Nigeria
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by fagamite: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2012
Joey82: all these american wanabes artistes.
I think what is worrying dbanj and his likes is low self esteem.
Fela neednt any american to sign him on b/4 he became a voice heard all over the world.
if he could sit here in Naija and yet his voice was heard all over the world, it means he was talented enof.
Today there's a broadway in his memory which the 'almighty Jay Z' is having interests.
With dbanj's style, he'll hardly break into the american industry, let him come back home and make fuji not efeezy humes in the US of A

Low self esteem? maybe

Rich? Heck yelz!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2012
mizzyboy007: dude....he is afro...get that into ur thick skull.
afro my asss undecided
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by fagamite: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2012
ocelot2006:

Oh my.......*smh*

Be-careful how you shake your head . . .
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dhelake: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2012
had it been d'banj was at d back .. They would say hez nt relevant ... Now hez at the front ... They claimed he rushed

singing *ko sogbon to le da, ko siwa tolewu, to le fi taye lorun o*

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by yoged(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2012
Dbanj today dbanj tommorow. Haters shud cut this guy a slack. Leave him alone, don't know why people are hating on him. Hooking up with G O O D Music is his own choice and people should respect it, after all he wasn't complaining to anybody. U na go get hyperytension one day and get yourself killed. Let him be,....
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by purplekayc(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2012
Sure this is really the album cover? Did a little research and I got this..... angry

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Odinaka00(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

Be-careful how you shake your head . . .

†ђξ rate at which dem dey take shake heads nowadays tire ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ o, girls wey supose dey shake bombom "smb" na head "smh" dem go dey shake
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by abhosts(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2012
If the guy becomes a Worldwide Sensation tomorrow, the same people criticizing him would start calling him "Our Own".
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by philip0906(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2012
to all d'banj haters,head straight to ibadan zoo and kiss cobra. . .
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dhelake: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2012
Willzkid:
Guy you wicked ooo....Chiwetalu of all people, LOL
But even though i am no fan of DB,I know say some of una go for still complain say na boy-boy if to say he stay the back of the others. Now wen he stay front he don turn attention seeker
he tire me o
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by ba7man(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

What a statement...It reveals a lot bout who u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack! / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Nigerian Rappers On BET Cypher (BET 2011 HipHop Awards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.