Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra (14251 Views)

Ogwuche(nyanya Bomb Suspect), Tahal (kano Arms Cache) & Dasuki Have Same Lawyer! / Obiano’s “Operation Kpochapu” Raids Criminal Hideouts, Recovers Arms Cache / JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by talktrue1(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2012
The Anambra State Police command yesterday discovered another private armoury this time at Umuihefula, Umuaku village in Uli, Ihiala Local Government Area. This is barely two weeks after a combined team of Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) operatives in state and the Inspector-General of Police (IGP’s) Special Task Force on heinous crimes recorded a major breakthrough in the fight against kidnappers and armed robbers.

Yesterday’s operation which was carried out by the same SARS under the leadership James Nwafor (SP), saw the policemen arresting one of the kingpins, Emeka Ezekude in whose custody was the arms and ammunition. However, another suspect whose name was given as Sunday Nwachukwu from Ezumeri Oraifite in Ekwusigo Local Government Area was said to be on the run.

A combined team of SARS on a tip-off was said to have cordoned off the home of the suspect, Emeka Ezekude, where two AK47 rifles, one type 06 rifle, one rocket grenade, 27 AK47 magazines, three rocket propellers, 770 rounds of 7.62 mm live ammunition and nine chains used to lock up kidnap victims were recovered. Daily Sun gathered that Ezekude’s arrest was made possible due to information supplied by his relations.

The rifles allegedly owned by Sunday Nwachukwu were kept in the custody of Emeka, who allegedly escaped when the police arrived but was later arrested as he went to one of the new generation banks to withdraw money possibly to enable him to escape. The arms and ammunition, according to the police, were like the Oraifite incident, recovered from two giant plastic drums buried in the hideout of the suspect at Uli.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Ralphael Uzoigwe, confirmed the arrest. He said effort was being made to track down Sunday from Ezumeri-Oraifite in Ekwusigo Local Government Area. Also commenting, a senior Police officer who spoke in confidence told newsmen that God has indeed come to the rescue of the command and taken control of affairs.

On September 3, 2012 when Ifedike (Ofeakwu) was arrested at his home in Ifite Oraifite, the Police recovered from his underground armoury 27 AK47 riffles, one K2 rifle, two type-06 rifles, one GPMG, one rocket launcher, 17 rockets, six pump action guns, three Dane guns, one Berretta pistol and 13 rocket grenades.

They also recovered from Ifedike who allegedly confessed having introduced kidnapping in the South-East 12,800 rounds of Ak47 live ammunition, 530 rounds of LAR ammunition, 95 rounds of GPMG live ammunition, 1, 000 rounds of K2 live ammunition and 143 magazines, totaling 14, 425 rounds of live ammunition, just as they recovered nine chains they used to lock victims.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/police-discover-another-arms-cache-in-anambra/#!prettyPhoto
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by MajeOfficial: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2012
shocked
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2012
"....Daily Sun gathered that Ezekude’s arrest was made possible due to information supplied by his relations...."

^^^Hehehehe grin grin

Love it! Lesson learnt: don't bring your 'fuc/k up' to the attention of your relatives if you're Igbo wink.

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by IjeomaObasi: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2012
Just hope this is no way connected to terrorism.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Olaolufred(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2012
They must be working hard towards xmas.
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by omiobo: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nigeria is fast becoming den of criminals.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by free2ryhme: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
omiobo: Nigeria is fast becoming den of criminals.

grammar !!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by nagoma(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Daily Sun gathered that Ezekude’s arrest was made possible due to information supplied by his relations.

His relations should get a genuine National Honours Award. GEJ don't wait for next year's list. Invite them to Villa now and give them!
Meanwhile Ezekude is tried and sent for life sentence. This will win the heart of Nigerians who will know that the government cares.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Dansadaumallam(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Onitsha the field- All sorrunding towns the place to keep weapons. If they use the Abia formula( hit hard at relatives both close and distance) they will be supriced @ what revelations they will witness.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by garripack: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=18pt]ABEG WAITING POLICE COLOUR DEY DO FOR DERE ALL THIS THEIF PEOPLE CALLED POLICE LOOK AT HOW HAPPY THAT OLE LUKS AS IF SAY NO B HIM B DIER SPONSOR IDIAT FELLOW[/size]

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
Anambra state :- land of desperadoes grin

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by jamil2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin Another variety of Boko Boys set up in the East!
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Johnchike(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
This is good news
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
such clique exist in every state
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by kaytytty: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
after dem go say d east dey dine with pope meanwhile wetin dey under their nika na evil.or maybe dem dey prepare for 2015
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by CrazyMan(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
I reserve my comment.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by alphaconde(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Who patronises these arms dealers?Politicians Who do the kidnap? Politicians who arrests them? Politicians who frees and bails them? Politicians
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by EkoAtlantic: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
correct omo nna

translation» Igbo

always repping, keep the flag high
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ismhab(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
I trust my Ndi people.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
If northerners report their boko-haram uncles, brothers and fathers like this , there will be peace. but no, islam won't allow them. bloody pretenders.

5 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by mmmustapha(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
Rubbers,kidnappers,hire killers,snipers,weapons distributors,oil bunkers southerners u dey make me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by wandeay: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
we don hear!
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by aryzgreat: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Daily Sun gathered that Ezekude’s arrest was made possible due to information supplied by his relations

wish northern elders will be thinking this in resolving boko rada than crying victim! They should be hanged without trial
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by basisop(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
mmmustapha: Rubbers,kidnappers,hire killers,snipers,weapons distributors,oil bunkers southerners u dey make me grin grin grin

Wish your brothers will give you out to JTF. Boko Hamus!
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
More will be discovered.
I know them very well. Anamabra race, who according to chino11, are different from other Igbos. I agree with him.
They are the problems of the Igbo Race.
They are arrogant and rude and proud.

Most of their so called elites were criminals who killed other people just to acquire money

John Nebolisa, Arusi Awkuzu - A notorious scammer-419 with traditional leader status.

Eddy Norgu - killed by bakassi after discovering numerous human skulls in his house.

Ezego of Ihiala - a notorius criminal who died mysteriously.

Arusi Okija - a scamming shrine, mounted in the forest to scam people. It has its agents who killed for it.

Delico Nwamama - a notorious phd holder in armed robbery.
The 'take it all' mentality has found its way into their govt house. Oil was discovered in their state and the neighboring states of Kogi and Enugu. They rushed and built a refinery. Jumped across borders to dig into other people's territories as if building a refinery first gives you the power to take other people's properties.
Apart from otokoto and clifford orji who acted decades ago, where else in Igboland can you come up with thousands of killers, murderers, scammers, thieves, arms dealers.. Etc. None.

Where is that chino who called the Aneke twins, wawa bi.tches... I am back.

I can go on

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by alkadriyar(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
That was just the republic of biafra millitary cantonment.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by feith(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
I hope it will not end there because I no trust our police
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by alkadriyar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
CrazyMan: I reserve my comment.
mumu how u no go reserv comment whn them expose ur underpant?
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:
If northerners report their boko-haram uncles, brothers and fathers like this , there will be peace. but no, islam won't allow them. bloody pretenders.

^^^To be fair to them, this is exactly what's happening in Kano; the JTF has said it's information given by members of the public that has helped them deliver series of knock-out blows to the bokites there....like the one we heard of on monday.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Usokristi: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
What is happening, crime every where the end is really coming but be careful you are not condemed with these evildoers in hell fire
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by alkadriyar(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
So all the weapon used by boko boyz are supplied by this igbo boyz.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Ninapha(f): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
ZUBY77: More will be discovered.
I know them very well. Anamabra race, who according to chino11, are different from other Igbos. I agree with him.
They are the problems of the Igbo Race.
They are arrogant and rude and proud.

Most of their so called elites were criminals who killed other people just to acquire money

John Nebolisa, Arusi Awkuzu - A notorious scammer-419 with traditional leader status.

Eddy Norgu - killed by bakassi after discovering numerous human skulls in his house.

Ezego of Ihiala - a notorius criminal who died mysteriously.

Arusi Okija - a scamming shrine, mounted in the forest to scam people. It has its agents who killed for it.

Delico Nwamama - a notorious phd holder in armed robbery.
The 'take it all' mentality has found its way into their govt house. Oil was discovered in their state and the neighboring states of Kogi and Enugu. They rushed and built a refinery. Jumped across borders to dig into other people's territories as if building a refinery first gives you the power to take other people's properties.
Apart from otokoto and clifford orji who acted decades ago, where else in Igboland can you come up with thousands of killers, murderers, scammers, thieves, arms dealers.. Etc. None.

Where is that chino who called the Aneke twins, wawa bi.tches... I am back.

I can go on

. Atleast, its still anamberians that made the arrest possible. Give them d credit also. We know u are very visible whenever its Anambra matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner / Sambo's Supporters Die In Autocrash. / PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.