Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. (1366 Views)

What Is Recommended To Have A Successful Career In Web Development / Game Using Tangible Using User Interface / Processing Games And Tangible User Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. by REMMEI(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2012
OH YE WEBMASTERS AND PROGRAMMERS IN THE HOUSE..AM AT THY FEET..THIS'S A YOUNG LAD WANTING TA BE LIKE YOU AND WANNA TAKE THIS AS A PROFESSIONAL CAREER..HOW DO I MAKE IT UP TA YOU?..AND IF THERE'S ANY PROFESSIONAL CAREER YOU COULD ADVICE ME TA INDULG MASELF IN PLEASE DO ADVICE ME..I SERIOUSLY NEED UR HELP..THY HELP IS ALL I NEED..YOUR ADVICES WILL ALSO DO ME LOADS OF GOOD..THANKZ
Re: Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. by talk2hb1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
REMMEI: OH YE WEBMASTERS AND PROGRAMMERS IN THE HOUSE..AM AT THY FEET..THIS'S A YOUNG LAD WANTING TA BE LIKE YOU AND WANNA TAKE THIS AS A PROFESSIONAL CAREER..HOW DO I MAKE IT UP TA YOU?..AND IF THERE'S ANY PROFESSIONAL CAREER YOU COULD ADVICE ME TA INDULG MASELF IN PLEASE DO ADVICE ME..I SERIOUSLY NEED UR HELP..THY HELP IS ALL I NEED..YOUR ADVICES WILL ALSO DO ME LOADS OF GOOD..THANKZ
Its very rude to scream at people online!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
What do you want and how do we be of help?
Re: Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. by mkwayisi: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Advice 101: Stop *leetspeaking* and learn functional English. Many people see themselves cool writing the way you do, but for me, it's just the exact opposite. Hope this does you *loads of good* ;-)
Re: Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. by REMMEI(m): 1:22am On Sep 21, 2012
talk2hb1:
Its very rude to scream at people online!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
What do you want and how do we be of help?

i never thought i was screaming and am sorry if i did..my problem is written up above.. to choose a concrete and better professional career for myself..either to be a webmaster or a programmer..please note that i don't have experience in any of these aforementioned but i just love it and wanna make sure i stand for it..
Re: Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. by REMMEI(m): 1:39am On Sep 21, 2012
mkwayisi: Advice 101: Stop *leetspeaking* and learn functional English. Many people see themselves cool writing the way you do, but for me, it's just the exact opposite. Hope this does you *loads of good* ;-)

thanks for your advice but i'm very sure am not leetspeaking (13375p34k¡|\|g) as claimed you..

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Cisco / Download Free Invoice Printing Software / How Do I Remove BIOS Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.