Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale (2649 Views)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by adom1(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2012
MY FARM PRODUCT EXPORTING BUSINESS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

I SPECIALIZE IN EXPORTING COCOA, KOLA NUT,
CASHEW NUT, WALNUT, BITTER KOLA, ETC. ALL IN SMALL QUANTITIES LIKE 50KG

You don't need any experience to get started because I'll hold you by hand and show you how it works.

You don't need capital or registration with any exporting council before you get started, I'll show you the way round it.

You don't need several days before you start seeing result cos I'm presenting you my result.

You don't need to start looking for the farm products, they're everywhere here in our fathers land, Nigeria

You don't need to start looking for buyers, I'll take you to them where they are looking for supplier.

All you need is ability to follow simple instruction, that's all.

Before the discovery of crude oil, farm product exporting like cocoa and others are the major source of income in this great nation Nigeria so, you don’t need to be skeptical.

adomu yusuf is my name and you may not know me but i tell you, several people know me that I don't tell people what may work but I tell them what is working and what I'm currently doing myself.

Last year 2011, I told people about my marketing business video, some embraced it and some felt it's one of those lies. Those that embraced it are reaping the financial result now and I can't blame those that didn't embrace it, people lie so much.

I've packaged a manual for you on "HOW TO EXPORT FARM PRODUCTS ABROAD"

I can guarantee you that you'll make money because so many buyers are waiting for you and you can be sure of 2 to 3 buyers in less than 7days.

Let me tell you how much you can be making on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. $17 is the international export price for 1kg of bitter kola (Garcinia kola) and you can get it locally here in Nigeria for just $1 (150naira) or less. Do the calculation for 50kg of bitter kola.

I will show you how your buyers will gladly pay for transportation. If you exported the above goods at $14/kg you still have cool cash. Two buyers a month is all you need on any farm products of your choice and you'll be fine.

Enough of my stories, I guess you can't wait to get started and sincerely, you’re one of the first people I contacted about this hot information so I suggest you take a positive action.
I'll be charging you a small fee to have 100% access to this information.
check the detail here:

www.smallscale-export-import..com
Re: Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by Babaken(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=adom1]MY FARM PRODUCT EXPORTING BUSINESS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

I SPECIALIZE IN EXPORTING COCOA, KOLA NUT,
CASHEW NUT, WALNUT, BITTER KOLA, ETC. ALL IN SMALL QUANTITIES LIKE 50KG

You don't need any experience to get started because I'll hold you by hand and show you how it works.

You don't need capital or registration with any exporting council before you get started, I'll show you the way round it.

You don't need several days before you start seeing result cos I'm presenting you my result.

You don't need to start looking for the farm products, they're everywhere here in our fathers land, Nigeria

You don't need to start looking for buyers, I'll take you to them where they are looking for supplier.

All you need is ability to follow simple instruction, that's all.

Before the discovery of crude oil, farm product exporting like cocoa and others are the major source of income in this great nation Nigeria so, you don’t need to be skeptical.

adomu yusuf is my name and you may not know me but i tell you, several people know me that I don't tell people what may work but I tell them what is working and what I'm currently doing myself.

Last year 2011, I told people about my marketing business video, some embraced it and some felt it's one of those lies. Those that embraced it are reaping the financial result now and I can't blame those that didn't embrace it, people lie so much.

I've packaged a manual for you on "HOW TO EXPORT FARM PRODUCTS ABROAD"

I can guarantee you that you'll make money because so many buyers are waiting for you and you can be sure of 2 to 3 buyers in less than 7days.

Guy thank you very 4 this idea i have been looking for this chance since here is my email kennethogazi@yahoo.com. My contact 07062257914 pls am waiten 4 your reply.
Re: Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by Zhedoga: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
pls am interesting in the stuff. i can equally link all you exporters of these products, i mean stuffs like, bitter kola, ginger, garlic,groundnut, and any agric product, you can reach me on 08068156673, 08053772443 or you can email me through c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by sdacosta79(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
@babaken, contact me on seyidacosta79@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

100% No Loss, Non Repainting Indicator For Binary Options Only. FREE!! / Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) / Free Fitness Training Session In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.