Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Many Dates Does It Take You To Decide If Some One Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Dates Does It Take You To Decide If Some One Is (890 Views)

After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / How Many Dates Can One Keep Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Dates Does It Take You To Decide If Some One Is by trason(m): 2:22am On Jan 13, 2008
your kind of person?
Re: How Many Dates Does It Take You To Decide If Some One Is by odiaseo(m): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2008
You may find this article a good read, it isn't how many dates, but how well the dates have been. If you have an objective and you evaluate them regularly you would be able to discern when your criteria are met

7 Essential Dating tips that works

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me / I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working / Does This Mean She Is Playing On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.