Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? (15546 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by trason(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2008
Obviously, this won't concern those of you attachedso for the singles on here, whats the good thing about being non attached ?

For me, it's lying back on my couch, watching
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by mssiah(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2008
Just came out of a dissastrous relationship.

There is nothing special about being single.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2008
mssiah:

Just came out of a dissastrous relationship.

It's special indeed.

Being single makes you stronger because it gives you time to reflect on your mistakes.

There is nothing like taking a long break after a disastrous relationship.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by odiaseo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2008
Just came out of a disastrous relationship.

You may want like to equip yourself with essential dating tips to avoid heart breaks in future relationships
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by luvus: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi

as some one said is time to re evaluate how foolish, selfish i was in the last rxt. but am glad for it now that am single again cos i am learning such nice and 1daful tings abt me.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by warid(f): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2008
not having to worry abt some one
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Kaestro(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
Can't really comprehend this.You're either single at one time or not at the other.Except for those that are single unintentionally.I also think its normal to take some time before getting into another relationship which automatically makes you single.I believe the feeling is very similar it depends on how healthy your heart is.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2008
im presently not single. but if i was single na so so fucc fucc i go dey fucc. and most importantly i'd have the liberty of saying what i feel like and go whereever i like.

damn. but i'd rather have a girl friend sha
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by kateflow(f): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2008
omo ibo na wa for u ,if say u dey single ,na aids u for don get then
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
kateflow:

omo ibo na wa for u ,if say u dey single ,na aids u for don get then

kateflow, funny enuff i've had my fair share of stupidity. by this i mean going raw but thank God for my life. i had series of STD/STI tests. all of them show negative.

i cant be tempted into making such mistakes in again.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by bushclint(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2008
, kateflow! u quesss right , but itz good 2 be in a relationship ooooooo
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tkb417(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
i hate it so much, i hate it, i hate it being single.

I love being with my kinda babe 24hrs. smiley smiley
my mum used to call me ologbo ( cat) cos i will always want to hold or be held.
Now, my pillows are suffering.

I wont rush sha, things are gonna shape up this '08
AMEN smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by rosquare(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
the freedom to mingle cheesy
the joy of a new adventure grin
a wonderful time of self discovery wink

but if its too long, it can be so boooring sad
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tufe(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
basically freedom, breathing space, and i think we all need that sometime. EVEN IN MARRIAGE
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by micklplus(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2008
freedom and un hindered ability to explore !!!!
That could be fun if u ask me
Cheers
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by olanajim(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
I goes with rosquare, I love being single and meditating about life. I wish marriage were never invented
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
@warid

You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tboy1(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2008
There is absolutely nothing nice about being single.It is so freakin HORRIBLE.

I was in a 4 yr relationship and it ended bout 5 months ago.The breakup was my fault and since then i've not met any nice girl.Its either they r 2 crazy or very shady.And the ones that r nice r already taken.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by almondjoy(f): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2008
Over to those who are. I am sure there are some good things about it. Like thinking about yourself alone, without responsiblities of a family to worry about. Coming and going as you please, since you are only accountable for and to yourself.

Freedom to do whatever!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by donjazzie(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
Night crawling and unlimited brew.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by janedoe(f): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
Freedom(especially to admire Gods wonderful work wink)
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by oziomatv(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2008
There is nothing special in it and it bored alot to be single.
       It's one and only advantage it has is sex freedom which may lead you into some names like irresponsible person.

It's too lonely and sad.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2008
Being single is the B.O.M.B grin grin grin

You have a right to do what you wanna, and there's no one to rule your destiny!!!!! wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by faketan(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
janedoe:

Freedom(especially to admire Gods wonderful work wink)
Without somebody getting jealous wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by oziomatv(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2008
faketan:

Without somebody getting jealous wink
and that will achieve nothing to my improvement in life.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by annamaria: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hmm, let me see
1. not having to cook.
2. not having to pick up after somebody.
3. not having to worry about his whereabouts when he comes home late.
4. yes, not having to watch the effing nations cup.
5. lying in bed with all my books around me.
6. not having to be nice to some obnoxious in-laws.
7. not having to discuss the effing US elections endlessly. or the iraq war. or nigerian politics.
8. being able to read silly romance novels and dream again.

i could go on but i'll stop here for now.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ollykay(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
self motivation, less thinking and family obligation free live.

dats exactly wat i enjoy.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by oziomatv(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2008
annamaria:

Hmm, let me see
1. not having to cook.
2. not having to pick up after somebody.
3. not having to worry about his whereabouts when he comes home late.
4. yes, not having to watch the effing nations cup.
5. lying in bed with all my books around me.
6. not having to be nice to some obnoxious in-laws.
7. not having to discuss the effing US elections endlessly. or the iraq war. or nigerian politics.
8. being able to read silly romance novels and dream again.

i could go on but i'll stop here for now.

Don't you care about the lonely nights?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by annamaria: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
oziomatv:

Don't you care about the lonely nights?

spoilsport, i'm talking about the good parts, not the lonely nights.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ritapearl(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
Freedom to do what you want to do and when you want to do it.(I'm not talking about negative /bad things). You visit who you want to visit, go where you want to go etc no one telling you what to do.

Though someday you will want to get married, but you just have to enjoy your singleness cos when u get married you cant be single again.

So singles, enjoy this moment.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by jkpretty(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
I enjoy the freedom, its like u've been choked for ages & just allowed to breath. The feeling like nothing matters to u except making urself happy. It can be so cool. i love the air.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by benedo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
UUUmmm i sure enjoy waddling up and down my small pad butt naked especially late in the evening b4 going to bed and very early in the morning, its even worse when im on leave grin, and of course i just lurv that liberty to come  a home anytime of the day without worrying about someone who is worrying about you "somewhere"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes / My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.