Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Is The Difference Between Panel & Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Panel & Committee (3206 Views)

APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Panel & Committee by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
I remember vividly during the tenure of Ex-president Obasanjo's civilian regime, all we hear those days is raising of panels to investigate certain issues that bothers the nation but these days we hear about raising of one committee or the other. If i may ask, what is the difference between PANEL and COMMITTEE?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Panel & Committee by BestmanNnamdi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
PANEL is a group of pple employed to view n witness an event or issue while COMMITTEE can b group of pple dat are employed 2 see, face challenge(s) n give ways a solve a problem or better still, solve it.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Panel & Committee by RichDad1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
As far as naija is concern Na the same thing only difference Na the Engrish .... Lol smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Between Panel & Committee by AmeLonRo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
sunwa: [color=#006600][/color]
I remember vividly during the tenure of Ex-president Obasanjo's civilian regime, all we hear those days is raising of panels to investigate certain issues that bothers the nation but these days we hear about raising of one committee or the other. If i may ask, what is the difference between PANEL and COMMITTEE?

When will we stop criticising our leaders in Nigeria? Anyway,wouldn't say they're always interchangeable. Panel often doesn't take decision but rather give recommendations. A committee has powers.
Either panel or committee, it is for the good of Nigeria. leadership is not easy oooooooo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife / Boko Haram: Latest Video On Shekau Was Manipulated / Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.