Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport (1058 Views)

What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by okooloyun1(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2012
Life has a way of putting us in an embarrassing or annoying situation once in a while. Think and share the most funniest,embarrassing or annoying moment you ever had or witnessed on a public transport.

Mine happpened when i was in SSS1. I was traveling from Ibadan to Lagos when I started having this stomach ache,my abnormal behaviour got the attention of an elderly woman next to me who asked me what the problem was, i told her its my stomach,she replied are you feeling like to poo i answered yes. Immeiately she shouted driver stop! Stop! Stop! Pls, allow this boy to drop before im spoil your motor with s*h*i*t, once the driver stopped I dashed into the nearby bush.
I have not spent more than 1min when some of the passengers started ranting some even cursed me saying naa the hours wey im take your mama born you na im you wan take poo.
When i finally came out from the bush,entered the bus that was when all hell was let loose while some were abusing me the elderly woman who sat beside me was replying them, saying if na your pikin you go allow him s*h*i*t for body abi as una dey una no dey s*h*i*t for your house. When we got to Redemption camp one man asked the driver to stop for him to drop the driver just shouted dem take poo do you.
I will later share those i witnessed on public transport,so guys let's ride together.
Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by obowunmi(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2012
Eeewwww,.....and wetin u use tamba? Leaves? Paper? Toilet roll?

Shey u wash hand...

1 Like

Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by okooloyun1(m): 12:39am On Sep 21, 2012
The elderly woman tore some rough notes in her bag and gave them to me, don't even clear my y*a*n*s*h very well coz i was in a hurry.
Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by obowunmi(m): 12:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Serious matter.
Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by okooloyun1(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2012
obowunmi: Eeewwww,.....and wetin u use tamba? Leaves? Paper? Toilet roll?

Shey u wash hand...

i no wash my hand ooo
Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by Caracta(f): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2012
When it was time to pay the bus fare, i realized i had left my purse at home. I had no dime in my big bag. Coupled with the fact that i "over-dressed" that day. Acting all 'tushed up', ignoring the attention-seeking guy beside me. The same guy saved me from the conductor's embarrassment. Of all places, LAGOS!

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by josh24(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2012
oko-oloyun:
Life has a way of putting us in an embarrassing or annoying situation once in a while. Think and share the most funniest,embarrassing or annoying moment you ever had or witnessed on a public transport.

Mine happpened when i was in SSS1. I was traveling from Ibadan to Lagos when I started having this stomach ache,my abnormal behaviour got the attention of an elderly woman next to me who asked me what the problem was, i told her its my stomach,she replied are you feeling like to poo i answered yes. Immeiately she shouted driver stop! Stop! Stop! Pls, allow this boy to drop before im spoil your motor with s*h*i*t, once the driver stopped I dashed into the nearby bush.
I have not spent more than 1min when some of the passengers started ranting some even cursed me saying naa the hours wey im take your mama born you na im you wan take poo.
When i finally came out from the bush,entered the bus that was when all hell was let loose while some were abusing me the elderly woman who sat beside me was replying them, saying if na your pikin you go allow him s*h*i*t for body abi as una dey una no dey s*h*i*t for your house. When we got to Redemption camp one man asked the driver to stop for him to drop the driver just shouted dem take poo do you.
I will later share those i witnessed on public transport,so guys let's ride together.
Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by josh24(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2012
lmao.... Patiently Waiting for that garri comment....
Re: The Funniest or Embarrassing Moment You Had Or Witnessed On a Public Transport by okooloyun1(m): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2012
Caracta: When it was time to pay the bus fare, i realized i had left my purse at home. I had no dime in my big bag. Coupled with the fact that i "over-dressed" that day. Acting all 'tushed up', ignoring the attention-seeking guy beside me. The same guy saved me from the conductor's embarrassment. Of all places, LAGOS!
hope the guy no follow you when you drop sha.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life? / Who Is Nigeria's Hero? / Policeman Brutalises 8-yr-old Daughter Over Witchcraft [SHOCKING PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.