Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist (16215 Views)

Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Delafruita(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2012
i hope don jazzy still receives his royalties for this beat
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by slimyem: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2012
few days ago all Nairalanders were hating on dbanj on top im humming on Kanye's album.
Now,the same set of people are here praising him...
Omo to dara ni ti baba e,eleyi ti o dara...ti iya e...
lol@the irony of it all..

1 Like

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2012
dan55: Where are all those critising dbanj una dey hear am. All those lute comparin wizkid and dbanj una dey hear am?
i know u must have another tin 2 defend ur self

Yea, i'm also waiting for them o. Lets see what they'll defend themselves with, i think they're using 'Don jazzy's beat' as their defence.
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by 2gbasky22(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2012
But this will not affect the price of that essential commondity in the market naw.......(i mean GARRI)
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by MaxDick9ja: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2012
I don't see anyone remixing 'Oyato' grin
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Lmao...listen to people consoling themselves....he he he. Na dis be the only beats Don Jazzy make? Why the ones he made for Wande Cole et al no sell like this. Let's not lie even Don Jazzy recognises that D'banj has the magic touch. There is something electrifying about that guy even if he sings ABC it'll sell!

3 Likes

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by FemiAdesina: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2012
dan55: Where are all those critising dbanj una dey hear am. All those lute comparin wizkid and dbanj una dey hear am?
i know u must have another tin 2 defend ur self
Them be looser that's why I see why any Nigerian shld not be proud of Dbanj I hardly listen but his rep I admire
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by powerblaze(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2012
At first hearing, i was like WTF!.. But hearing a second and third time.. find myself liking it.. cool
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by akpunku1: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2012
much ado about nothing. The beat is Don Jazzy's, so when D'banj comes up with a totally independent hit single or album, i can then say 'he is doing well alone'

1 Like

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by semid4lyfe(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2012
^^
I comment my reserve
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Jisunpack: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2012
Was Oliver Twist totally and independently produced by Don Jazzy? Why haven't we hear any hit song from his Mavin crew?

The good thing here is that this song will still fetch more millions for Dbanj while most of you hating mongrels go to bed with empty stomach as usual.

l kinda like how Dbanj keeps sending ballistic missiles to his enemy camps to keep the poor sods busy.

akpu nku: much ado about nothing. The beat is Don Jazzy's, so when D'banj comes up with a totally independent hit single or album, i can then say 'he is doing well alone'

2 Likes

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Jisunpack: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Mo'hits and all the catalogues under the label belongs to Dbanj, so not even a single penny will be paid to Don Jazzy.

Delafruita: i hope don jazzy still receives his royalties for this beat
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by alaoeri: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2012
akpu nku: much ado about nothing. The beat is Don Jazzy's, so when D'banj comes up with a totally independent hit single or album, i can then say 'he is doing well alone'
When 2baba sings nobody talk about his producer likewise wizkid, M I, etc bt when it comes to Dbanj they rush to mention Don jazzy, is Don jazzy only producing D'banj why his other artist ain't great like him even wande coal that got the voice. Let Don jazzy produce another artist that 'll be of D'banj's calibre respect D'banj for pushing & making jazzy's work a success. If oliver twist receives award does it goes to the producer or musician? Fileee give kudos to D'banj for pushing the song that far.

4 Likes

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by philip0906(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2012
tatiana009: Lmao...listen to people consoling themselves....he he he. Na dis be the only beats Don Jazzy make? Why the ones he made for Wande Cole et al no sell like this. Let's not lie even Don Jazzy recognises that D'banj has the magic touch. There is something electrifying about that guy even if he sings ABC it'll sell!
ur head dey there. . .Haters head straight 2 ibadan zoo and kiss cobra

3 Likes

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by franksomitex: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
the music, i don't knw
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Odinaka00(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
xeryve: I don't understand Spanish but the song sounds funny. I could hear him calling Shakira and Jennifer Lopez. By the way, Spanish is a sexy language, I will surely learn it one of these days.

I'm learning portugues already now
Estou aprendir portugues agora, portugues e bom, aprendar amigo
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Odinaka00(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2012
MaxDick9ja: I don't see anyone remixing 'Oyato' grin

Like play like play oyato don die o, na d album I stil dey wait
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by mallorca(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=kulboy]Don't understand spanish...so the song doesn't make sense to me... undecided[/quote
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Truman155(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2012
MaxDick9ja: I don't see anyone remixing 'Oyato' grin
thats true the beat is so weak like his grandmothe's neck.... Dbanj oyato oyato..... oyato is a comedy of errors

1 Like

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Mckayzee(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2012
val_dubem: wetin concern me, mtschewwwww!
haters! Haters!! Haters!!!..chai...heard it this morning on radio...its cool. But then thats more like he jst used the beat and jst the chorus part dbanj did...and kinda heard DON JAY's voice on the back ground too!
DON JAZZY ur beat's going places Mehn!
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by brixton: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Was Oliver Twist totally and independently produced by Don Jazzy? Why haven't we hear any hit song from his Mavin crew?

The good thing here is that this song will still fetch more millions for Dbanj while most of you hating mongrels go to bed with empty stomach as usual.

l kinda like how Dbanj keeps sending ballistic missiles to his enemy camps to keep the poor sods busy.

Take banana til yu go yoo...

Question is; why is pitbul not remixzin oyato and jsleek' beats??
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2012
fagamite: They should get the whole JS crew involved, including my role model Snooki grin
Snooki na your role model? I pity you

1 Like

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
tatiana009: Lmao...listen to people consoling themselves....he he he. Na dis be the only beats Don Jazzy make? Why the ones he made for Wande Cole et al no sell like this. Let's not lie even Don Jazzy recognises that D'banj has the magic touch. There is something electrifying about that guy even if he sings ABC it'll sell!
no be him sing Oyato? How come that one never sell after 3 months? Abi im no get $1,000 to dash people make dem dance am, upload for youtube?
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by lat4real: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
philip0906:
ur head dey there. . .Haters head straight 2 ibadan zoo and kiss cobra

LMAO! Guy you badt ooo...cobra ke? Don die
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Josh316: looks more like Pitbull STOLE the beat and used it for his own remix... cos i dont hear Dbanj apart from the Oliver twist chorus... Pitbull na thief! grin

lol he is notorious for doing that.
he stole Mr.Vegas - "Pull Up" and named his version "culo" grin grin

but it's cool because just like in that case, the artist he backpacks off of also gets exposure. wink

1 Like

Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
safarigirl: Snooki na your role model? I pity you

grin
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Agimor(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dbanj is making himself know at the international level why some bullshit are here castigating him.soon rather than letter you will start singing his intelligence.thumbs up kokomaster.
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by strangest(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Finally, the beat make sense and people should learn to listen to the song first before commenting, the ONLY voice I hear in the background during the chorus is Don Jazzys. So how does it turn to be Dbanj? its Don Jazzy again
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by talatutalatu: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
give honor to who honor is due, Don Baba is the one who mixed the Oliver twist beats. you can see the one our bros dbanj mixed, Oyato undecided
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
Haters using 'Don jazzy's beat' as their defence.
Re: Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist by Shaw007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Gorrbachev: lmao, if you don't have any useful contribution to make. just move to the next thread. don't share your bitterness with us. haters grin grin grin
dont mInd them jare,when dat pusha-t track came out,they were happy and shouting,nOw this they are saying spanish is foreign 2 them. . .haters will always hate,even if ur voted d world's most successful man,den go still find sometin talk,shior!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) / Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / P-square Vs. D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.