Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment (4970 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Federal Civil Service Mass Recruitment / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment by Barkang: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
I have been a good follower on Nairaland, though I don't usually post or create topics but I happen to read almost all interesting topics I could lay my eyes on. Unfortunately my 1st topic has to be on a note of dissatisfaction nd am sure am not the only one. I just got to know about the mass recruitment of lagos state civil service, which closed on 20th Sep 2012 and could not participate. I wonder why it didn't make it to the front page. But if it were something irrelevant, it would have been on the front page with so many views and posts. Pls the coordinator should make it a point of view, to place topics that will be of great use to us on the front page. Thanks!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Barka.ng:
I wonder why it didn't make it to the front page. But if it were something irrelevant, it would have been on the front page with so many views and posts.
Indeed. If it were to be "picture of Davido eating akpu", or "Ini Edo's mega sized pimple", it will make the front page sharpaly. Smh. undecided

Op,kpele. Don't just wait for nairaland to post job openings, go to the various job and career websites that abound the internet and subscribe for mail alerts. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment by s3nn2x(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
if you just log on to nairaland n u expect to see important posts u must be wrong, what u see r headlines, if u had gone to the job/Vacancies sections, u wld have seen it. it got to a point that I got annoyed. so, it is nt nairaland fault but urs, everything cannot make front page....if u think I am lying, got to the job section n u will see Lagos state civil service vacancies n the numerous comments it garnered.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment by Ishilove: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2013
Five months now and still yet no word from them. Only in naija. I pity the unemployed graduates in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Workers Needed / Fg Opens Portal For Brisin Recruitments / How Much Nnpc Pays To Entry Level And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.