Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai (2609 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by floriana(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
One of the twitter followers of Mallam El-Rufai sent him a message that reads: "Oga El Rufai was supporting Sanusi before now."

El-Rufai replied "...& will ALWAYS will, SLS (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) is the only brain in GEJ crew....

Does this mean that ministers like Akinwumi Adesina, Okonjo Iweala, and even his own other brother Mallam Nuhu Ribadu of petroleum revenue committee are brainless?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by jmaine: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
OP let us start with your opinion first . .Open the floor so that we can join you
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Chanchit: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
E be like say that mallam do dey madt. If he thinks that arrogant bascard has a brain, then El-rufai sef no get brain afterall.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Joeadamu86: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
They are thinking alike why won't he support him,bigots.....
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by floriana(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
jmaine: OP let us start with your opinion first . .Open the floor so that we can join you

My opinion is that El-Rufai has taken things too far and that the statement is reckless. That is without prejudice to my other position that there are too many visionless persons working with. GEJ. But there certainly are a few more brains than SLS assuming he qualifies for one.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by AjanleKoko: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
El-Rufai can run his mouth sha.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by jmaine: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
floriana:

My opinion is that El-Rufai has taken things too far and that the statement is reckless. That is without prejudice to my other position that there are too many visionless persons working with. GEJ. But there certainly are a few more brains than SLS assuming he qualifies for one.

Fair & Candid view . . .No qualms bruv . . . .

Personally i feel Elrufai is simply been Elrufai . . .
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Joeadamu86: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
AjanleKoko: El-Rufai can run his mouth sha.
He is suffering from mouth problems....
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Built2last: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
El Rufai is a sociopath for what i care. He is simply buying time, selling confusion and struggling for relevance.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
floriana: One of the twitter followers of Mallam El-Rufai sent him a message that reads: "Oga El Rufai was supporting Sanusi before now."

El-Rufai replied "...& will ALWAYS will, SLS (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) is the only brain in GEJ crew....

Does this mean that ministers like Akinwumi Adesina, Okonjo Iweala, and even his own other brother Mallam Nuhu Ribadu of petroleum revenue committee are brainless?

I don't think he considers Ribadu as part of GEJ's crew. Nonetheless, this is an incendiary statement delivered to taunt others. Not classy at all and totally uneccessary.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Callotti: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Absolutely correct!
But like ALL the others, he lacks autonomy. kiss
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by obowunmi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2012

He's JOBLESS.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by alkadriyar(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
floriana:
Does this mean that ministers like Akinwumi Adesina,.....are brainless?
Maybe He has not tasted d CASSAVA bread.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
Who says well known politicians can't be jobless and unemployed?

Besides, he's NOT part of GEJ's crew, he's in a different agency not associated with the executive govt.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Pukkah: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
How can Sanusi be the only brain in government? El Rufai's statement was tactless and not correct. Although Sanusi may be intelligent but he's also tactless and competes fairly with El Rufai when it comes to making reckless and immature statements. Sanusi has done some very good things but he has also done, or even attempted, some very unintelligent things.

El Rufai needs to be very careful or even cautioned by wise and introspective people. The extreme criticism of someone else (in this case Jonathan), especially the employment of acerbic, abusive and high-handed language, is not good even for the critic who may, at the end of the day, turn the heat on himself.

Again, who knows, El Rufai may be flying a political kite for Sanusi whom informed sources say is interested in the presidency although he's been denying it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by ektbear: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2012

diarrhea of the mouth
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by AustineE1: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
I wonder why every comment of this nonentity is always accorded relevance on Nairaland!The wind of time has carried El Rufia into irrelevancy,he is only potraying himself as a saddist,suffering from post-traumatic effect from his dismissal from the corridors of power!He is pathetic,he still cant reconcile the fact that he is now jobless and ve lost all the paraphernalia of office...as for me,i sympathize with our grieving brother!indeed power is transient.just thinking his bereft of hope.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by ACM10: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
. . . then GEJ government must be braindead

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by doctokwus: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Just goes to show d contempt dis people av for d GEJ administration& I don't blame dem wen d man always looks confused& cannot put d likes of Sanusi in his shoes.GEJ takes d likes of sanusi,okonjo& madueke as tin gods dat know far more dan him,a classic trait of inferiority complex taken to d extreme by someone assumed to b d president of a nation.
@topic,if Sanusi is sed to b d most intelligent person in d administration,den d country is doomed 10x over.This is an over rated mallam acting intelligent in a cabinet full of 'certificated' dullards
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by james1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Thunder fire el-rufai,wetin him sabi?
Na becourse GEJ no send d sss after am for all d abuja land wey e theif naim make am de run mouth anyhow nau.
BRAINLESS FOOL.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Chyz2: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
El-Rufai to Sanusi = ass leach.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
floriana:

I agree. Nasir is taking his anti-GEJ position too far. He doesn't have to go this low. I am not a big fan of GEJ and a huge fan of SLS, but I know Agriculture minister, Adesina, and a couple of other guys are also doing good job. Even Ngozi, I don't agree she is bad.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by jmaine: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
doctokwus: Just goes to show d contempt dis people av for d GEJ administration& I don't blame dem wen d man always looks confused& cannot put d likes of Sanusi in his shoes.GEJ takes d likes of sanusi,okonjo& madueke as tin gods dat know far more dan him,a classic trait of inferiority complex taken to d extreme by someone assumed to b d president of a nation.
@topic,if Sanusi is sed to b d most intelligent person in d administration,den d country is doomed 10x over.This is an over rated mallam acting intelligent in a cabinet full of 'certificated' dullards

Surprising you had the effrontery to deride others even when your post does a better job in classifying you as the certified dullard . . . .

A term you deployed in addressing folks light years above your intelligence
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by obowunmi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
jmaine:

Surprising you had the effrontery to deride others even when your post does a better job in classifying you as the certified dullard . . . .

They've unbanned you, time to abuse. U no dey tire??
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by jmaine: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
obowunmi:

They've unbanned you, time to abuse. U no dey tire??

Na Spambot trap me, no be ban wink . . . And what is your business by the way . . abeg try face front next time . .Thanks . . .
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by obowunmi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
jmaine:

Na Spambot trap me, no be ban wink . . . And what is your business by the way . . abeg try face front next time . .Thanks . . .

We don hear, dey blame spambot. Before nko - where I dey face? No be my front.

Hehehe - cheers, mate.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by jmaine: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
obowunmi:

We don hear, dey blame spambot. Before nko - where I dey face? No be my front.

Hehehe - cheers, mate.

. . . . . . . Lol . . . . . .Cheers . . .
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Odunnu: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2012
Joeadamu86: They are thinking alike why won't he support him,bigots.....
. . . and both are so annoying in addition.
Sanusi that is 'vibrating' for coins ATM has brain? What a joke!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by PhysicsQED(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2012
El-rufai is annoying. With him, it's just one obnoxious statement after another.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2012
my question is when will SLS do the honourable thing and resign?

The last time a country went on this kind of uncontrolled new money denomination invention and printing. We know where it ended!!! Zimbabwe ended up having valueless money and so much inflation that you require hundreds of thousands of Zimbabwe dollar to buy a loaf of bread. This phenomenon became know as Mugabe Economics!!!!

SLS should resign for proposing the rejected Mugabe Economics. He should also resign because the Prseident has demonstrated by overruling him that he no longer has any confidence in his stewardship.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by Gbawe: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
mikeansy: my question is when will SLS do the honourable thing and resign?

The last time a country went on this kind of uncontrolled new money denomination invention and printing. We know where it ended!!! Zimbabwe ended up having valueless money and so much inflation that you require hundreds of thousands of Zimbabwe dollar to buy a loaf of bread. This phenomenon became know as Mugabe Economics!!!!

SLS should resign for proposing the rejected Mugabe Economics. He should also resign because the Prseident has demonstrated by overruling him that he no longer has any confidence in his stewardship.

This is very true. Whatever motivated GEJ, he has clearly shown that he is unwilling to spare Sanusi humiliation. He has humiliated Sanusi by ordering him to "stand down". Sanusi should show the lofty principles and intellect his fan swears he has. He should indeed resign. That is what genuinely intelligent and highly principled men would do. Nigeria is simply a land of aberrations.

Central Bank Governors worldwide are usually very intelligent and highly principled men. Some even consider them the de facto leaders of Nation because of the far reaching economic effects of their decisions. Most know their worth and will not hesitate to resign if the head of the Nation displays a public readiness to undermine their decision making. Mervyn King, for example, would not accept this treatment from David Cameron.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai by hercules07: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
I believe SLS thinks by resigning he is admitting defeat, GEJ should not have overruled him on that issue sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Murtala's ADC, The First Killed While Protecting A Commander-in-chief / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes / Chei, Dubai Is Beautiful! Here Are 38 Things U Will See Only In Dubai! See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.