Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 (7239 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / National Media Tour Of Projects In FCT - Day 3 / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Chokolee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
Wow!! Nice!
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by dedeike: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
I still maintain that Jonathan's administration is the most underrated in our history.
We have a president who is touching all sectors in one year.
Everywhere something is happening that draws comments.

His power reforms are visible and generated a lot of participation including that of notable opposition leaders. The successful bidders in the ongoing privatization process of PHCN are companies owned by the likes of Tinubu et al.
Ailing power stations abandoned since OBJ days are back and working.

The railway systems are being revived with ongoing work on Lagos-Kano, Kaduna-Minna, Abuja metropolitan railway.
Major abandoned roads like Benin-Ore, East-West, Abuja-Lokoja, Kano-Maidugri have all been re awarded under SURE P.

The Aviation sector is undergoing massive restructuring with ongoing work on 11 major airports/ terminals. Two weeks back, we got news of a NEXIM loan for construction of 4 major standard airports.

I'm happy for the ongoing media tour. It will showcase most of these projects which we have been putting on Nairaland for long.
I challenge the paid agents of opposition in this forum led by OLD GBAWE to come out and let's debate about these projects.
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by johnlittle: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
dedeike: I still maintain that Jonathan's administration is the most underrated in our history.
We have a president who is touching all sectors in one year.
Everywhere something is happening that draws comments.

His power reforms are visible and generated a lot of participation including that of notable opposition leaders. The successful bidders in the ongoing privatization process of PHCN are companies owned by the likes of Tinubu et al.

Ailing power stations abandoned since OBJ days are back and working.

The railway systems are being revived with ongoing work on Lagos-Kano, Kaduna-Minna, Abuja metropolitan railway.
Major abandoned roads like Benin-Ore, East-West, Abuja-Lokoja, Kano-Maidugri have all been re awarded under SURE P.

The Aviation sector is undergoing massive restructuring with ongoing work on 11 major airports/ terminals. Two weeks back, we got news of a NEXIM loan for construction of 4 major standard airports.

I'm happy for the ongoing media tour. It will showcase most of these projects which we have been putting on Nairaland for long.
I challenge the paid agents of opposition in this forum led by OLD GBAWE to come out and let's debate about these projects.

Yet na dem talk pass. If I were Jonathan, their companies will not make it. It's as simple as that.
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Vectorchuks: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
GEJ is working , nigeria is moving and uduagha of delta state will be disgraced when Maku and his team will visit delta state. God is watching
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by uzomagic(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
garripack: [size=30pt]TO HELL WIT MR PRESIDENT HIS GOVT. HIS ASSOCIATE HIS CLIQS TO HELL WIT DEM ALL RUBBISH[/size]
Mumu grin
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by SkyBlue1: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
superior1: 40 Laptops doing what they know best

Just shouting 40laptops for the sake of it is a tad dumb to be honest. What exactly is your problem with the information posted? Is it that the information is false or what exactly? Does shouting 40 laptops automatically give you some kind of credibility in your head? I don't get some people sometimes.

@OP I am quite keen to get more information on all the projects the federal government is involed in. I hope there is much more information to come in that regard including confirmation by people around who can attest to the QUALITY of the finished works.

I would be nice to also be informed of adopted policy measures and their level of implementation in running government and the country, things that go beyond capital projects.
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by divatosin(f): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Would have expected u to dispute the facts instead of just shouting 40 laptop. Get a life

2 Likes

Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by hizaya61(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
how this project won take help unemployment
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Naijagunner83: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
hizaya61: how this project won take help unemployment
by creating opportunities for more people to get jobs
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Jeboy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
@Hizaya61

You have to work on developing yourself and take advantage of the job openings coming from Guardians, Jobberman, and the rest and hope for the best.

I got my job through Guardian after like a 100 times trying.
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Jeboy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Also, the new private power companies will need Power engineers,technicians, Accountants, Biz Admin officials, IT experts, Customer Care Centres for Customer care support staffs, etc so you guys should strategise who are this companies and go to their sites to know when they will be recruiting? GEJ will not do that for you. Anybody expecting that is only day dreaming.Govt creates d environment for employment but its our duty to do the needful and be proactive towards benefitting frm d economic effects from dis projects.
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Mallamabdul: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
Jeboy: Also, the new private power companies will need Power engineers,technicians, Accountants, Biz Admin officials, IT experts, Customer Care Centres for Customer care support staffs, etc so you guys should strategise who are this companies and go to their sites to know when they will be recruiting? GEJ will not do that for you. Anybody expecting that is only day dreaming.Govt creates d environment for employment but its our duty to do the needful and be proactive towards benefitting frm d economic effects from dis projects.
Clearly, the best comment on this thread. It is Jonathan's job to create enabling environment for jobs to be created. The president is doing just that through the privatisation of PHCN and other reforms.
The emerging private distribution companies will definitely need more hands on deck so there will be massive employment opportunities across board. It is left for you to take advantage of this new window of opportunity.
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
10 bags for GEJ!
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
The last time wey I check market, almighty GARRI prize still dey where e dey. And now BEANS sef don cost undecided mr BREAD sef come follow join undecided
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Are they using Photoshop or corel to manufacture those pics u see up there?
#GETALIFE
Re: New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 by tai2(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2012

Lol....thank you my brother...they must think we're stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone / Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose / Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.