Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394508 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Imo state Commissioner for works and transport takes delivery of Innoson mass transit buses. Surely anybody who visited last in December that visits this March will be surprised at the rate of development. The liars and critics can continue lying and wailing while the State moves on.

Buses for OWERRI METROPOLITAN CITY Mass Transit - unarguably;

while dust finish up citizens in other part of the state due to abandoned road works.

Because there is hardly any other lgas in Imo outside OWERRI METROPOLITAN CITY where those buses can ply without their axles destroyed after three months.

Gov. Okorocha goes to abroad, sees how regions or states or provinces uniformly develop their territory. Most of building or service landmarks he saw in regional or state or provincial capitals are found in non-state capital towns and cities.
Okorocha returns to Imo state, he uses part of the money made for 27 lgas only for his fancy development projects in his dream city, the state capital.

That's not how to run a state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
@Abagworo,

The Deridegulls and others from Owerri who used to call Gov Okorocha a criminal and thief, even without proof here on NL, they are all gone aground since 2013 when Okorocha started to reduce himself to Mayor of OWERRI METROPOLITAN CITY.

Remember OWERRI people in 2012 who called Okorocha a "Clown In Douglas House." The story went viral.
All of them have now gone underground since 2013 when Okorocha reduced himself to Mayor of OWERRI METROPOLITAN CITY;

since Okorocha started to devote money meant by federal government for development of the entire Imo state to develop only the capital city..

Is your principal a big coward?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
longayink:
@Abagworo,

The Deridegulls and others from Owerri who used to call Gov Okorocha a criminal and thief, even without proof here on NL, they are all gone aground since 2013 when Okorocha started to reduce himself to Mayor of OWERRI METROPOLITAN CITY.

Remember OWERRI people in 2012 who called Okorocha a "Clown In Douglas House." The story went viral.
All of them have now gone underground since 2013 when Okorocha reduced himself to Mayor of OWERRI METROPOLITAN CITY;

since Okorocha started to devote money meant by federal government for development of the entire Imo state to develop only the capital city..

Is your principal a big coward?

Truth be told, there isn't enough money to develop ALL of Imo state at the same time.

However, effort should be made to provide water, electricity and motorable roads to all the communities of Imo state.
But,if Imo must compete with Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt to attract foreign investors, it must have at least one standard city where facilities in those places are commonly available.

Okorocha is right in bringing Owerri at par with other leading cities in the country.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
OreMI22:

Truth be told, there isn't enough money to develop ALL of Imo state at the same time.

However, effort should be made to provide water, electricity and motorable roads to all the communities of Imo state.
But,if Imo must compete with Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt to attract foreign investors, it must have at least one standard city where facilities in those places are commonly available.

Okorocha is right in bringing Owerri at par with other leading cities in the country.

Don't take the guy serious. Imo is not even competing with Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja as we lack the incentives but Imo is competing with Bauchi, Sokoto and Cross River as tourists destination. Truth be told Imo is leading in tourism in Nigeria today by an extremely wide margin. Okorocha did not start it but he has consolidated it with his policies and infrastructural developments. Owerri Airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria today because of tourism and not commerce. Other things like commerce and industry are gradually springing up to sustain tourism which is the bedrock of the State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
OreMI22:

Thank you for your statement that: "Efforts should be made to provide water and mororable roads to all communities in Imo state" - FIRST, before Okorocha's mega city dreams about OWERRI.

Gov. Okorocha can't continue to be building flyovers where a round about could suffice in Owerri, or spend huge sums of money to establish Mass Transit system in OWERRI, while absence of urban drainage continue to make rain flood waters carry houses and humans away in Orlu or elsewhere, while hundreds of thousands of people in Orlu risk lung diseases from dust from abandoned road works.

No, no way. Lagos, Enugu, Port Harcourt etc. didn't sacrifice the lives of their citizens outside the state capital in order to build one single city to compete with other big tourist centres.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't take the guy serious. .

@Abagworo,

You are a Pupil Publicist.

One or two persons from this part of Imo state can make the administration a leper - in just two weeks of negative publicity blitz where it matters most - not on NL.

You ask people to ignore honest opinions at the risk of you people losing out completely.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
longayink:

@Abagworo,

You are a Pupil Publicist.

One or two persons from this part of Imo state can make the administration a leper - in just two weeks of negative publicity blitz where it matters most - not on NL.

You ask people to ignore honest opinions at the risk of you people losing out completely.

You made this same noise before election and I told you clearly what would happen and it happened exactly as I wrote. Okorocha won in virtually all LGAs except the 3 Mbaise. Conduct another election today and the same thing will still happen. I am the voice of non-partisan masses as can be attested to by anybody close to Okorocha in real life. I've never met him and he cannot even afford to do much for me hence my support is from the heart.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abagworo:

You made this same noise before election and I told you clearly what would happen and it happened exactly as I wrote. Okorocha won in virtually all LGAs except the 3 Mbaise. Conduct another election today and the same thing will still happen. I am the voice of non-partisan masses as can be attested to by anybody close to Okorocha in real life. I've never met him and he cannot even afford to do much for me hence my support is from the heart.

Lol,

No body of repute or of the pen club from Orlu area raised any negative campaign against Okorocha second term election.

Orlu people voted Okorocha for second term with the desire to have Okorocha asphalt these roads his administration abandoned since 2012 here.
He has failed so far to asphalt the roads, instead he builds new roads where no humans live in OWERRI in his anticipation of expansion of OWERRI.

You remember at the beginning, Orlu people asked Okorocha for development projects like pipe borne water, even a public universitiy, his promised Prince Hotel he started similar types in Okigwe and OWERRI, etc. None of these came.

For now what Orlu ask Okorocha is cover the roads he scraped in Orlu with asphalt of any form to avoid human catastrophe. Nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
longayink:

Lol,

No body of repute or of the pen club from Orlu area raised any negative campaign against Okorocha second term election.

Orlu people voted Okorocha for second term with the desire to have Okorocha asphalt these roads his administration abandoned since 2012 here.
He has failed so far to asphalt the roads, instead he builds new roads where no humans live in OWERRI in his anticipation of expansion of OWERRI.

You remember at the beginning, Orlu people asked Okorocha for development projects like pipe borne water, even a public universitiy, his promised Prince Hotel he started similar types in Okigwe and OWERRI, etc. None of these came.

For now what Orlu ask Okorocha is cover the roads he scraped in Orlu with asphalt of any form to avoid human catastrophe. Nothing else.

All roads in Orlu town are tarred and all major roads dualised. I don't know the Orlu you are talking about. Maybe its the one in France. You should have been ashamed by now after swearing Okorocha would lose and he won almost everywhere.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abagworo:

All roads in Orlu town are tarred and all major roads dualised. I don't know the Orlu you are talking about. Maybe its the one in France. You should have been ashamed by now after swearing Okorocha would lose and he won almost everywhere.

But I read you above say old Orlu-Owerri road is not tarred. And here you say all the roads in Orlu are tarred

In Imo today, news.came that 33 people died of diarrhoea epidemic this time.
Responding, Imo Commissioner for Health told the people that diarrhoea is caused by Climate change. Lol!!!

Lie lie - when the results and anger over these una lie lie and cover-ups start, na Ben Johnson those concerned go take leave Imo state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't take the guy serious. Imo is not even competing with Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja as we lack the incentives but Imo is competing with Bauchi, Sokoto and Cross River as tourists destination. Truth be told Imo is leading in tourism in Nigeria today by an extremely wide margin. Okorocha did not start it but he has consolidated it with his policies and infrastructural developments. Owerri Airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria today because of tourism and not commerce. Other things like commerce and industry are gradually springing up to sustain tourism which is the bedrock of the State.

Ooh, shut up! Much as I appreciate your efforts in this thread, most times you say very annoying things.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
discusant:

But I read you above say old Orlu-Owerri road is not tarred. And here you say all the roads in Orlu are tarred

Responding, Imo Commissioner for Health told the people that diarrhoea is caused by Climate change. Lol!!!

Lie lie - when the results and anger over these una lie lie and cover-ups start, na Ben Johnson those concerned go take leave Imo state.
Abagworo contradict himself a lot. The old Orlu-Owerri road has not been tarred since last scrapped by Rochas for a new construction. The people of Umunna, Owerri-Ebeiri and others have been exposed to respiratory health risk as a result of breathing hazardous sulphur emanating from the dust. All they want from Rochas is to get the road tarred. It's almost four years that road was scrapped and nothing forthcoming has been heard about it since then.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chiwude:
Abagworo contradict himself a lot. The old Orlu-Owerri road has not been tarred since last scrapped by Rochas for a new construction. The people of Umunna, Owerri-Ebeiri and others have been exposed to respiratory health risk as a result of breathing hazardous sulphur emanating from the dust. All they want from Rochas is to get the road tarred. It's almost four years that road was scrapped and nothing forthcoming has been heard about it since then.

The belief is gaining more and more ground that Rochas deliberately scratched those roads in Orlu urban lga, poured poisonous red soil on top, and abandoned them four years running, in other to attract mass deaths. Fetish ones talk of rituals.

They hold stronger to their beliefs when they see that roads at every nook and cranny in Rocha's nearby Ogboko has since been tarred solid.

Rocha and his Abagworo people don't even know what is going on.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chiwude:

Old Owerri road has always been bad but the new Owerri Road is the one being dualised. I never contradicted myself. I wrote that all roads in Orlu but that old Owerri Road and its diversion to ITC park. I did the thorough investigation and drove slowly around Orlu just for that purpose earlier last year. I stand to gain nothing in all these other than being truthful and wishing my State well. Remember its Orlu urban I wrote about and not the adjoining towns and villages.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
SoNature:

Ooh, shut up! Much as I appreciate your efforts in this thread, most times you say very annoying things.

Download and digest this

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/316

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/301

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:

Download and digest this

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/316

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/301

He returns to his diversionary tactic: show people any good picture of Owerri, with the belief that people may forget the appalling situations being discussed about another place in Imo.

The same manner Imo state government reduced the state to become only the state capital since the governor joined APC and abandoned every project it has outside the state capital.

Fewer and fewer people now fall for the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Royaldd: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hopeless b,astard, face your useless and worthless imo state that has been destroyed by underdevelopment and backwardness. Okoroawusa has wasted all the resources belonging to imo state and today it cannot even pay ordinary salary. Very soon Anambra will buy over imo state and convert it to farm land.

Okoroawusa should go and beg Obiano to teach him governance 101 if not Imo state will continue to sink until it is auctioned on the black-market.

[s]
Abagworo:
What is happening in Anambra State is shamefully disappointing. The Governor is wasting so much funds on frivolities while he covers up using the media. APGA will be history by 2018.
[/s]

Copy: Abagworo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Royaldd: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yes we heard Okorocha is yet to pay salary arrears of over 11months. And also imo state is bankrupt and worthless.

Abagworo:

Its an all Igbo politics. Learnt Peter Obi was behind his ordeal.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
Yes we heard Okorocha is yet to pay salary arrears of over 11months. And also imo state is bankrupt and worthless.

I heard the man has ran away from Niggeria..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Concentrate on your useless and worthless Imo state that has since gone bankrupt. We do not need your comment on anything that concerns Anambra and it's people. Okorocha cannot untie the shoe-lace of both Obi and Obiano so why trying so hard to make a mountain out of nothing. We are Anambrans, we don't play useless and filthy politics like Imolites. This thread will see more of this if you do not focus on your hopeless Imo state and it's largely poor people.

[s]
Abagworo:
Keenly observing Obiano and seeing a true chameleon. In as much as I did not like Peter Obi's style of taking pictures with gigantic cheques and his betrayal of Okorocha in their planned APC moves I can't fail to accept the fact that Obiano was not a popular candidate but rode on Obi's back a d hence owes Obi everything politically.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
We have nothing in common with you and your people so stop mentioning Anambra and its people. Focus on your failed worthless imo state with absolutely no government presence. .

Abagworo:

APGA will die finally when PDP clinches Anambra in 2018. The only way PDP may not win Anambra is if the incumbent joins APC and gets federal might to compliment his popularity. As for APGA it is a hopeless situation.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
[s][quote author=AstraNetwork post=43533961]We have nothing in common with you and your people so stop mentioning Anambra and its people. Focus on your failed worthless imo state with absolutely no government presence. .
[/s]

Young man why are you recycling those 2009 pics here.stop that madness
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Stop spitting. My pictures are as recent as yesterday. Do you need more confirmation?

ejiyke2007:
[s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2016
asha80:
Not sure if this is true or a joke or a slip of tongue

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/Ekeh-or-Dozie-my-likely-successor--Okorocha/archive1.html

Not completely true. He said Imolites will be allowed to choose a candidate for APC and those 2 are out of dozens of possible popular choice but Chike Okafor, Araraume, Madumere and Jude Ejiogu equally enjoy good will.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Not completely true. He said Imolites will be allowed to choose a candidate for APC and those 2 are out of dozens of possible popular choice but Chike Okafor, Araraume, Madumere and Jude Ejiogu equally enjoy good will.
remove ararume and madumere from that list ..they are not worth it if you ask me
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2016
discusant:

But I read you above say old Orlu-Owerri road is not tarred. And here you say all the roads in Orlu are
tarred

the bolded gat me laughing.grin
Mr man,is abagworo the governor of imo state? No. Must you belief everything he type here? Big NO.
So whatever he tendered here or outside imo thread for you people to read maybe false or true. Why not go there and finds out by yourself,take some pictures to proves him wrong rather than asking him, he said this before and later said another thing here. Trusting someone is a sin, just like forgiveness is a sin too.

We all know he can supports rochas till thy kingdom come. Whether things re going well or not, he must always find a way to defends his governor and I like that. We all must not be in the same shoes. What is good for you is bad for others.
Cheers. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2016
SoNature:

how dare you shut abagworo up? He s saying the true, imo is the 4th busiest airport in nigeria. Then talk about tourism, is imo not leading ? He said he s not competing with lagos,abj, and portharcourt.

Pls this is eastern enclave. So allowed the flows.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Chiwude:
oga you self na wa for u o. Ok if he s contradicting himself, why re you saying what you don't know. Ok if orlu-owerri road has not been tarred? Why not show us recent picture of the place to prove this man wrong? We need pictures as evidence ok. And if we can't get it from you. Then Forget about proving him wrong.

Imo state is an eastern enclave, allow the flows.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2016
AstraNetwork:
We have nothing in common with you and your people so stop mentioning Anambra and its people. Focus on your failed worthless imo state with absolutely no government presence. .

taa, nwanna, what re you saying? We have something in common with imo state o. They bears chukwudi and anambra bears chukwudi as their name. They put on red cap and anambra does the same.
We have the same cultures and traditions. They looks like igbo and they re proud igbos and anambra too.
Our head,face,fairness,beautiful and handsome resembles that of anambra too. Pls we re brothers and sisters. Mind your words if you re angry biko. Igbo bu ofu .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
oga you self na wa for u o. Ok if he s contradicting himself, why re you saying what you don't know. Ok if orlu-owerri road has not been tarred? Why not show us recent picture of the place to prove this man wrong? We need pictures as evidence ok. And if we can't get it from you. Then Forget about proving him wrong.

Imo state is an eastern enclave, allow the flows.

@IGBOPRINCE,

Is your question not sort of exhibiting cruelty against your fellow Igbos in Orlu?

There is hardly anybody in Imo state who doesn't know about the cruelty from abandonement of road works in Orlu Local govt council; including the old Orlu-Owerri road in the last four years. Red soils were poured on top of all of these roads.

Even the Catholic Archbishop of Owerri Diocese has raised issues with Okorocha government over the ugly floods and roads problems in Orlu.

Okorocha wouldn't listen to anybody.

People breathe obnoxious dust since four years the roads were abandoned.
If the roads were not scraped and red soil poured on top, who cares?

Are you from Imo state? If you are, go to Orlu or ask a friend to send you photos of the abandoned roads.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:22am On Mar 09, 2016
http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/sGVPh

This caused by cultural practices,lack of foresight by governments and lack of spread of infrastructure

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.