Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2370638 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1011) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2017
What exactly is the economy of owerri and IMO state at large?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2017
nwoke37:
What exactly is the economy of owerri and IMO state at large?
5th largest economy as of 2015 till date
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Ttipsy:

Fifth among the south east states grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Nice development.

Now watch truck drivers use the side lanes as new trailer park for them.

Rochas should ban parking on these roads or he simply built new parking lot for trucks and owners of junk vehicles

There is Entraco to humiliate road side parkers. A friend of mine was extorted the sum of 25k and came to complain and I asked him to fck off. Do you know that Nigerians prefer walking on the road where there are walkways and running past highways even where there is pedestrian footbridge.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Fifth among the south east states grin
nop Nigeria, use your google
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2017
allhavesinned:

Bro Onitsha is dirty and Akwa is not qualified to be a city or a capital city, I've been to both town so dont compare Owerri with both Onitsha and Akwa, Owerri is beautiful despite anything.

NOTE: ORANGE DRUGS DONT LIVE IN ONITSHA RATHER WORKS LAYOUT OWERRI OPPOSITE FMR SPEAKERS HOUSE DURING UDENWA.

Orange drugs was an "Onitsha brought up" and owns houses in Onitsha. He built the one in Owerri after he got very rich snd realized Onitsha was no longer befitting. I think he now lives more in Lagos than the East.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Heheheheh..the truth is very bitter. Onitsha is the obodo oyibo of Imo State people. Onitsha is the place Imo state people must go and live if they have to make it in life. The truth is harsh though cheesy

Orange drugs lives in Onitsha mega city. He sees Owerri as an insecure un-befitting backward town for his status and that was why he invested all his life savings in Onitsha and that is where he lives with his family till today. See the aerial shot of the neighbourhood where he stays in Onitsha. Truth is golden. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Orange drugs was an "Onitsha brought up" and owns houses in Onitsha. He built the one in Owerri after he got very rich snd realized Onitsha was no longer befitting. I think he now lives more in Lagos than the East.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Talking about Orange drug, Tony Ezenna has almost completed a lovely new Akokwa High School.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Tony Ezenna built this school for his wife at Onitsha. It is one of the elite schools in Nigeria for the rich. The worldclass international college is located at road-6 off Niger Drive GRA- Onitsha. Orange drugs and his family don't see themselves as Imolites anymore. They got everything they needed here in this great city. Orange drugs does not own anything worthy of mention in his own state of Imo, he hasn't even visited there in years. #FACT. cheesy

Abagworo:
Talking about Orange drug, Tony Ezenna has almost completed a lovely new Akokwa High School.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihedioha campaigning in the city of Onitsha in 2015 where more than 1/3rd of Imolites are residing. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Stingman: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Can't you people stop being foolish online? How many times have you seen Ijaws, Yorubas, Hausas, Tivs fighting which of their cities are the best? Igbos are the same. People from Anambra live in Imo state and people from Imo state reside in Anambra state, so what the fck are you senseless adult fighting about. You old bullies should cover your faces in SHAME. Please, you guys should find better work to engage yourselves in...Disgusting!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abagworo:

...while Tony Ezenna's kinsman from Ideato, Gov Okorocha, builds secondary schools only in Owerri, including Akwakuma, Amakohia - anywhere in Owerri where his project can easily be seen so as to recommend him for future president of Nigeria.

Ezenna donates to secondary schools in Imo west district, Okorocha's only connection with Imo West district is his private university in Ogboko, Ideato.

By 2019, Okorocha may come to Imo West which he denies any meaningful development project to ask for votes for his successor.

What a politician - Rocha Okorocha.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Tony Ezenna built this school for his wife at Onitsha. It is one of the elite schools in Nigeria for the rich. The worldclass international college is located at road-6 off Niger Drive GRA- Onitsha. Orange drugs and his don't see themselves as Imolites anymore. They got everything they needed here in this great city. Orange drugs does not own anything worthy of mention in his own state of Imo, he hasn't even visited there in years. #FACT. cheesy

If I didn't have Anambra friends in real life and I judged from what I see on Nairaland, I would just conclude that most of you are mad and not roaming yet. Tufiakwa. Emere Ya unu eme?

Who's competing with you people? Why are you causing trouble everywhere?! Are you struggling with inferiority complex? O ga oh

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
kikake:

...while Tony Ezenna's kinsman from Ideato, Gov Okorocha, builds secondary schools only in Owerri, including Akwakuma, Amakohia - anywhere in Owerri where his project can easily be seen so as to recommend him for future president of Nigeria.

Ezenna donates to secondary schools in Imo west district, Okorocha's only connection with Imo West district is his private university in Ogboko, Ideato.

By 2019, Okorocha may come to Imo West which he denies any meaningful development project to ask for votes for his successor.

What a politician - Rocha Okorocha.

Cry baby, will you ever stop?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
If not that my secretary is from Imo state I would have thought that all imolites are hopeless and useless mad people. Inferiority complex is worrying your useless father. Tufia. Emelu unu ife a eme? Evil people.

SoNature:

If I didn't have Anambra friends in real life and I judged from what I see on Nairaland, I would just conclude that most of you are mad and not roaming yet. Tufiakwa. Emere Ya unu eme?

Who's competing with you people? Why are you causing trouble everywhere?! Are you struggling with inferiority complex? O ga oh

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stingman:
Can't you people stop being foolish online? How many times have you seen Ijaws, Yorubas, Hausas, Tivs fighting which of their cities are the best? Igbos are the same. People from Anambra live in Imo state and people from Imo state reside in Anambra state, so what the fck are you senseless adult fighting about. You old bullies should cover your faces in SHAME. Please, you guys should find better work to engage yourselves in...Disgusting!!! grin grin grin

Let me explain one hidden fact to us.

Abagworo is the architect of all the mess you see in Igbo threads. He will pose as Abagworo and use other monikers to Stoke controversies with other Igbo states while claiming to defend Imo and Okorowayo, his innate desire is to denigrate Anambra state and it's people while claiming Imo is better just to annoy Anambra people. I suspect that Chino and other affiliated monikers are same crook Abagworo.

Abagworo is not from Imo state, he is a paid hatchet man for Okorowayo and he always promotes the worst policies and supports all evil, as long as Igbos will be at the receiving end.

Igbos are United in every state and has never quarreled in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
SoNature:

Cry baby, will you ever stop?

Cry, if not, before long, Owerri and Gov Okorocha may insist that all decent houses and vehicles in Imo outside Owerri be relocated to Owerri, because Owerri as state capital city must be developed first.

Last year, chieftains from Orlu traveled to Gov House, Owerri, and asked Okorocha to complete the roads his government excavated and abandoned in Orlu since 2012.

Okorocha's response to the Orlu chiefs was they should come to Owerri and claim ownership of Owerri.

Okorocha till today does not seem to understand that the more he builds his broadways and Inland roads and tunnels in Owerri and decorates the top of the roads with metal rooftops, but abandon rest of the state decaying as they are, it is the more he infuriates people of Imo state who are not from Owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Tony Ezenna built this school for his wife at Onitsha. It is one of the elite schools in Nigeria for the rich. The worldclass international college is located at road-6 off Niger Drive GRA- Onitsha. Orange drugs and his don't see themselves as Imolites anymore. They got everything they needed here in this great city. Orange drugs does not own anything worthy of mention in his own state of Imo, he hasn't even visited there in years. #FACT. cheesy

Oga Chino,
Abeg take am easy.
So you interviewed Tony Ezenna and he told you he does not consider himself from Imo because he built a school in Anambra? grin grin grin grin
I am not from Imo but, i'm building a second house in Owerri right now. I could very well have built it anywhere else including my own state capital, but i prefer Owerri and Enugu as two cities in the SE i can enjoy the quality of life i have attained. I hope to contact Spyder to help me secure a plot in Enugu once the Owerri building is plastered.

We worry when Yorubas say Igbo this, Igbo that in Lagos just to belittle the Igbo contribution to the development of that state as nothing at all. Yet you want to start the same horrible system in the East?
Oya go and knock down all the buildings by Orlu & Arondizogu people in Fegge and Woliwo to satisfy your crazy mindset. Imo people have contributed to the development of Onitsha just as Anambra people have contributed to the development of Owerri. We are not Yorubas that try to deny other peoples contribution just because you may not like some people from there.

If Tony Ezenna is from Imo state, he is welcome to build in Enugu, Anambra,Ebonyi Abia, Ikwerre and Anioma as investing in his region. We are only quarelling with those that run to Gusau etc and then when they get burnt, they come back pant down crying to us, when they forgot they were Igbo when they foolishly were developing strange places in Nigeria. Our God has blessed us and despite all our enemies have done to cut us down, it ends us making us stronger and wiser.

Truly Akalaka anyi si na chi. However, our people must grow a little sense like other Nigerians and begin investing in their region instead of going to drag Lagos or Abuja with Yoruba, Aworis or Nupe. Develop your own region, if you are from Imo but prefer to invest in Onisha, by all means go ahead. Same if you are from Anambra and prefer Aba, Owerri or Abakaliki, by all means go ahead. It is still better for you in the long run than burying your investment in a place they will wake up one day and pass a law that dispossess you because they are angry with nnamdi Kanu or somebody like that. They can even send area boys to go and burn it down just because you contested the high taxes they levied upon you.

Please stop your thoughtless talk because of Abagworo. Anambra accepts Tony Ezenna as an illustrious Igbo son who is free to invest and live there. It does not remove the fact that he is from Imo or that he should not develop Akokwa his community because his wife owns a school in Onitsha. This childish village mentality among some of our people must stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpmNViyllr0

11 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Charity begins at home. Go back to Asaba which is the capital of your state to build the school. Consider your state first before considering elsewhere.

Orange drugs made his money in Lagos and Onitsha, though he resides in Onitsha with his family where his wife runs big international school in GRA. There are close to a million Imolites that are residents across Anambra and enjoying their peace. I started posting where they live to drive home my point.

I didn't just start this. If you want to know how we degenerated to this level of discussion then go back into the thread, like 2 pages.

Cjrane2:

Oga Chino,
Abeg take am easy.
So you interviewed Tony Ezenna and he told you he does not consider himself from Imo because he built a school in Anambra? grin grin grin grin
I am not from Imo but, i'm building a second house in Owerri right now. I could very well have built it anywhere else including my own state capital, but i prefer Owerri and Enugu as two cities in the SE i can enjoy the quality of life i have attained. I hope to contact Spyder to help me secure a plot in Enugu once the Owerri building is plastered.

We worry when Yorubas say Igbo this, Igbo that in Lagos just to belittle the Igbo contribution to the development of that state as nothing. Yet you want to start the same horrible system in the East. Imo people have contributed to the development of Onitsha just as Anambra people have contributed to the development of Owerri. We are not Yorubas that try to deny other peoples contribution just because you may not like some people from there.

If Tony Ezenna is from Imo state, he is welcome to build in Enugu, Anambra,Ebonyi Abia, Ikwerre and Anioma as investing in his region. We are only quarelling with those that run to Gusau etc and then when they get burnt, they come back pant down crying to us, when they forgot they were Igbo when they foolishly were developing strange places in Nigeria.

Please stop your thoughtless talk because of Abagworo. Anambra aceepts Tony Ezenna as an illustrious Igbo son who is free to invest and live there. It does not remove the fact that he is from Imo or that he should not develop Akokwa his community because his wife owns a school in Onitsha. This childish village mentality among some of our people must stop.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Charity begins at home. Go back to Asaba which is the capital of your state build the school. Consider your state first before considering elsewhere.

Orange drugs made his money in Lagos and Onitsha, though he resides in Onitsha with his family where her wife runs a big international school in GRA. There are so many Imolites like that are resident across Anambra and enjoying their peace.

If you want to know how we degenerated to this level of discussion then go back into the thread like 2 pages.

Chino you are less than a homeless pig.
I can't even mention how many buildings i have in Asaba if you must know. All billionaires are welcome in Asaba and we will be happy for them to set up their businesses there. Ironically, it is Anambra people that have flooded Asaba and doing all the major development work there now......and we are very happy for it and know it does not remove the fact that they are from Anambra.

I just think you are a thoughtless little pig that cannot reason beyond your nose because some Imo girl dumped you in your sorry past. Get over it dwag! Abagworo isn't even from Imo! He enjoys messing with your mental illness by mentioning Anambra so that your silly madness will start.

Now, go and post pictures of the white girl with a hat laughing, Obasanjo dancing and Michael Jordan crying because you think everyone is jobless like you.

The good pictures you post of Anambra was compiled by a great lady from Umuahia called Southeast Nigeria and now calls herself Free Oppressed Biafra. If somebody from Umuahia has the sense to compile good pictures of Anambra online even though she knows she is from Abia state, can't you see very clearly that you are a saboteur of Igbo progress and solidarity? yet, all the pictures you can post of another part of Igboland is all the gory pictures you can find. To prove what exactly?? Are you even Igbo? I know you are not. Keep playing your silly online pranks thinking you can ever pitch Anambra people against Imo, you are a sorry loser.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chijioke, you are an idiot. It is your useless father that is a pig. Your hopeless father is mentally unstable. Your hopeless mother is a pig. Every member of your families are PIGS.

Look at this useless old mad fool that can't even feed his hopeless self is talking about building school. Maybe you thought I believed you. You idiot claim to be building a school but you don't even feed twice a day.

Nkita lacha gi anya there. Whatever I say here, I say without regrets. You are a useless and hopeless old man that does not worth anything in life.

You have "buildings" but you are a homeless idiot. Who is fooling who..lol. At your old age you aren't even married. I spit on you.

Every jobless idiot comes online to claim anything. You cannot come here to deceive anyone. You are a poor twerp with mental problem. Get lost pig.

[s]
Cjrane2:

Chino you are less than a homeless pig.
I can't even mention how many buildings i have in Asaba if you must know. All billionaires are welcome in Asaba and we will be happy for them to set up their businesses there. Ironically, it is Anambra people that have flooded Asaba and doing all the majoe development work there now......and we are very happy for it and know it does not remove the fact that they are from Anambra.

I just think you are a thoughtless little pig that can reason beyond your nose because some Imo girl dumped you in your sorry past. Get over it dwag! Abagworo isn't even from Imo! He enjoys messing with your mental illness by mentioning Anambra so that your silly madness will start.

Okay, go and post pictures of the white girl with a hat laughing, Obasanjo dancing and Michael Jordan crying because you think everyone is jobless like you. The pictures you post of Anambra was compiled by a great lady from Umuahia called Southeast Nigeria and now calls herself Free Oppressed Biafra. If somebody from Umuahia has the sense to compile good pictures of Anambra online even though she knows she is from Abia state, can't you see very clearly that you are a saboteur of Igbo progress and solidarity? Are you even Igbo? I know you are not. Keep playing your silly online pranks thinking you can ever pitch Anambra people against Imo, you are a sorry loser.
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ttipsy:
s

Let me rephrase that question ,

Wat are the main industries in owerri and IMO state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
nwoke37:
s

Let me rephrase that question ,

Wat are the main industries in owerri and IMO state?

IMO state is not actually industrialized, but in terms of revenue to meet up, do you know how many hotel here in Owerri including other parts of the state?? plus oil&gas sector, tourism, Edu trends...
google is your friend dummy!!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ttipsy:
IMO state is not actually industrialized, but in terms of revenue to meet up, do you know how many hotel here in Owerri including other parts of the state?? plus oil&gas sector, tourism, Edu trends... O
google is your friend dummy!!

Please let's not insult. Thanks for sharing... I would like to see IMO industrialized and Nigeria as a whole. My father is from there

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abagworo:

Don't worry about revenue generation and taxation now. Let the businesses grow and in future the taxing will come. Before now there was no large market in the State capital but today there are 4 huge organized markets that will aid future taxation.

What are these markets?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
nwoke37:

Please let's not insult. Thanks for sharing... I would like to see IMO industrialized and Nigeria as a whole. My father is from there
ye.. that's the only area I'd like the next governor elect to look into," Industrialization" after Okorocha regime

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone know how much imo state earns?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ttipsy:
ye.. that's the only area I'd like the next governor elect to look into," Industrialization" after Okorocha regime

Imo is already taking its shape. Rochas Okorocha's focus is on agriculture, tourism, real estate, education and future industrialization. The plan is open and any true citizen of Imo State that cares can key into these booming sectors.

A brand new Cargo Airport for perishables with cold room warehouses is at least 90% completed and will be the 1st in Eastern Nigeria. It cost Imo about 7billion Naira. There is a 2billion Dollar industrial park at Egbema and ongoing power plant at Egbema for the park. The park is presently stalled by lack of foreign investors though a Chinese consortium has come to inspect the area and discouraged by non-completion of the power plant.

Owerri today has excellent road network and has been so opened up and beautiful that it has stolen the show from Calabar and Port Harcourt for weekend holidays among Nigerians and recently other Africans. There is no week without one local, national, international or regional conference not holding in Owerri.

Okorocha believes in sacrificing today for tomorrow and the impact of this sacrifice may not be felt today but in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Imo1stson:

Imo is already taking its shape. Rochas Okorocha's focus is on agriculture, tourism, real estate, education and future industrialization. The plan is open and any true citizen of Imo State that cares can key into these booming sectors.

A brand new Cargo Airport for perishables with cold room warehouses is at least 90% completed and will be the 1st in Eastern Nigeria. It cost Imo about 7billion Naira. There is a 2billion Dollar industrial park at Egbema and ongoing power plant at Egbema for the park. The park is presently stalled by lack of foreign investors though a Chinese consortium has come to inspect the area and discouraged by non-completion of the power plant.

Owerri today has excellent road network and has been so opened up and beautiful that it has stolen the show from Calabar and Port Harcourt for weekend holidays among Nigerians and recently other Africans. There is no week without one local, national, international or regional conference not holding in Owerri.

Okorocha believes in sacrificing today for tomorrow and the impact of this sacrifice may not be felt today but in the nearest future.

Hmm, I hope that industrial park comes back online. It would be the bedrock of industrilizatiom in the state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
nwoke37:

Hmm, I hope that industrial park comes back online. It would be the bedrock of industrilizatiom in the state.

Imo needs to map out a large area in the outskirts of Owerri as an industrial estate.

Rochas we are begging you to create the industrial park to begin to attract industrialists to create a productive economic base for the state.

Rochas should please focus of such than waste money molding statues of people who will forget where Owerri is located 3 days after their visit.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Great concept @Cjrane,

Owerri can't survive without a real industrial base. I have been playing with this concept for a while. If the eastern people know anything about themselves it's the fact that we can take an ordinarily complex idea, simplify and make it accessible to the average person. We did this with movie production, international trading, crafts like in Aba, and we can do the same for manufacturing.

If the state laying out 2000 tiny factories, it would spark a revolution. Each factory doesn't have to be bigger than one or two shipping containers.

And the government can charge the cost of the shipping containers for people to own or rent them. Then next to the industrial zone where they will be clustered will be a large warehouse or two.

The gov can allow international industrial machine producing companies to rent ground space in the ware houses and sell their industrial machines to the manufactures in the containers. I can be screen printing machines, printers, CNC machines, medical pill presses, electric sewing, iron cutting devices, diamond refining devices etc etc.

the manufactures can buy the machines from the warehouses, stock up their container and have a simple, easy and profitable instant factory in a matter of days

If one container producers the legs for a chain, the other the cushion, the other does the paint and finish, then you can have collaborations pumping out industrial volume chains. If one makes ceramic plates, another paints them there's another product set. If one makes plastic bottles, the other fills them with mineral, another puts the label on them, imagine. You'll create a hyper productive industrial heartland in a simple and affordable way. The government can easily built 50,000-100,000 of these containers in the area you designated alone.

As time goes, successful container owners will buy more containers to increase output. Traders in places like Alaba will buy containers and begin manufacturing their goods since it's cheaper than importing.

The problem with industrialization is we think we need to build massive factories and focus on employment. Really we need small factories geared towards ownership. In a matter of months every market in the zoo with be filled to the brim with Imo products. Why import consumer goods when they're coming out of Owerri-Orlu-Okigwe at an insane volume

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1011) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.