Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394698 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
night view
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Abagworo:

You are a small boy. Aren't owners of Genesis your mate?
Just ignore that poor frustrated job man grin already,
Real big boys don't talk too much it's only the poor frustrated and inferiority complex cocoanut heads cheesy like he is do.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2017
Ugly hopeless frustrated old animal. I know your useless father will soon use you as Xmas goat because you are useless and worthless. cheesy

[s]
6pax:

Just ignore that poor frustrated job man grin already,
Real big boys don't talk too much it's only the poor frustrated and inferiority complex cocoanut heads cheesy like he is do.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Imo1stson:

[img https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/6445710_ochiedike_jpeg_jpegdcfa3bcdb3c816a7815ca2740267c3f1 [/img]
O my O my kiss
This sure the emerging Las Vegas of Africa kiss
No wonder some frustrated poor job man be monitoring this thread like monitoring spirit grin grin grin
it doesn't take him 2s to reply ur post even at 3am cheesy
He literally lives in this thread grin
Watch the frustrated jealous poor job man quote me cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Imo1stson:

[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/6445710_ochiedike_jpeg_jpegdcfa3bcdb3c816a7815ca2740267c3f1 [/img]
[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/6445711_ikemba_jpeg_jpegfe3e8208202581addcd8811ddb42a252 [/img]
O my O my kiss
This sure the emerging Las Vegas of Africa kiss
No wonder some frustrated poor job man be monitoring this thread like monitoring spirit grin grin grin
it doesn't take him 2s to reply ur post even at 3am cheesy
He literally lives in this thread grin
Watch the frustrated jealous poor job man quote me cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2017
6pax:

My useless father is a poor frustrated bastard

Who dey envy culvert? Hehehehehe

By the way why are you telling us about your miserable life? cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2017
He is here already grin grin grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2017
6pax:
my father was born a bastard. I am angry that I was also born a frustrated bastard

Kill your useless father then..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Are you indirectly begging for me to leave you? No way.

Meanwhile Okoroawusa akpuola your cursed useless father with his 10months salary arrears? cheesy

6pax:
He is here already
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lilcozy001: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
APC are afraid of the newly form PDP party-Bolaji reveals

The All Progressives Congress, APC has spoken concerning the newly formed faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the Fresh PDP.

The APC said the PDP had yet to learn any lesson from its sordid past, adding that it was evident in the ongoing squabbles which had given rise to a splinter group within the party.

The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, spoke with Punch in Abuja, on Thursday, reacting to allegations by the PDP House of Representatives caucus that the APC was behind the new PDP faction.

Read more here: http://correctmum.com.ng/blog/apc-afraid-newly-form-pdp-party/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Imo rice launched today courtesy anchor borrowers program.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
URU NOW IN OWERRI, make more money with your car, Register your car and start making money just by helping people reach there destinations.
Call: 09076341600
Visit our office to get registered. Just come with your car and driver's license.
Office Location: Jubocs mall near Westbrook Hotel, New Owerri. IMO STATE

#uru #Nigeria #Owerri #Signup

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
owerri just got it own version of uber, another is that there is a new mall called jubocs in New owerri area.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by freeze20: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Who dey envy culvert? Hehehehehe

By the way why are you telling us about your miserable life? cheesy
When are you going to stop smoking achara nwokem undecided
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
I can't belive Nigeria is still building open gutter in 2017!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by londoner: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
nwoke37:

Exactly what I was thinking. Open gutters and lack of pedestrian walkways or pavements. It just screams third world no matter how big the buildings or how recent they were built.

They need to put a stop to it NOW. It's almost 2018 for goodness sake and they are STILL undermining Nigeria's perception in their very own designs.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
nwoke37:

It wasn't built 2017
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
sanctity454:
URU NOW IN OWERRI, make more money with your car, Register your car and start making money just by helping people reach there destinations.
Call: 09076341600
Visit our office to get registered. Just come with your car and driver's license.
Office Location: Jubocs mall near Westbrook Hotel, New Owerri. IMO STATE

#uru #Nigeria #Owerri #Signup

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amadice(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abagworo:
Imo rice launched today courtesy anchor borrowers program.
... another scam alert...where is the rice farm..where is the rice mill...chie and ppl will believe these rice was grown in IMO state..just packaged from another state..

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rochas legacy
How can you do road projects like this and expect it to last

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Vicboi1:
Rochas legacy
The drainage has been covered with sands etc let rain start falling again then you would see another imostate
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abagworo:

It wasn't built 2017

The governor should make haste to cover/dismantle and ban the building of open gutters in imo state, so that imo state would be an exemplary leader to other states
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
londoner:

Exactly what I was thinking. Open gutters and lack of pedestrian walkways or pavements. It just screams third world no matter how big the buildings or how recent they were built.

They need to put a stop to it NOW. It's almost 2018 for goodness sake and they are STILL undermining Nigeria's perception in their very own designs.

Imagine! Even affluent areas in Nigeria have open gutters like Victoria Island in Lagos. Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and our cities are nothing to compare with to South African cities. Sometimes i wonder when they build these ugly designs, do they think it looks good.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
nwoke37:

The governor should make haste to cover/dismantle and ban the building of open gutters in imo state, so that imo state would be an exemplary leader to other states

Rivers state that is far richer than IMO state still build open gutter. Wike in rivers state that have increased all forms of tax to boost igr still build majority of his roads with open gutter.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwoke37: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
6pax:

Rivers state that is far richer than IMO state still build open gutter. Wike in rivers state that have increased all forms of tax to boost igr still build majority of his roads with open gutter.

That's exactly my point. Imo state should deviate from this method and be a leader(in terms of a good drainage system) to other states whether richer or poorer. Other states including Rivers would follow Imo's example in the stopping of building open gutters. Open gutters look abysmal and should not be continued to be built in a country with such status such as Nigeria. Nigerians love going abroad and complimenting their infrastructure. Why can't we replicate the same in Nigeria
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Vicboi1:
Rochas legacy

That road is still under construction and cannot pass as a means of assessment. Don't be hasty.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by londoner: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
nwoke37:

Imagine! Even affluent areas in Nigeria have open gutters like Victoria Island in Lagos. Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and our cities are nothing to compare with to South African cities. Sometimes i wonder when they build these ugly designs, do they think it looks good.

Exactly and it sooooo simple to just cover them with a metal grid.At this point though it's not about just comparing with other cities but doing the best we can that includes having architecture which is inspired uniquely by Nigeria rather than simply copying existing styles especially in municipal buildings that look like blocky outdated 1980s buildings being completed in 2017. They need to hold themselves to higher standards all round and deliver work of excellence rather than below even mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Abagworo:

That road is still under construction and cannot pass as a means of assessment. Don't be hasty.
A road under construction for 3 years no problem we are waiting

Pls what happened to imo air

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Vicboi1:

A road under construction for 3 years no problem we are waiting

Pls what happened to imo air

Imo Air is flying people around and you are busy asking. If you do travel by air you should have used it once in a while. Well I won't be surprised if you use it but yet deny. After all this guy here exposed himself after denying it's existence. He would have deleted this photo if he wasn't caught on time. Shameless people

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Abagworo:

Imo Air is flying people around and you are busy asking. If you do travel by air you should have used it once in a while. Well I won't be surprised if you use it but yet deny. After all this guy here exposed himself after denying it's existence. He would have deleted this photo if he wasn't caught on time. Shameless people
Oga check the date of the pictures you just uploaded November 11 th are u with your senses

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Vicboi1:

Oga check the date of the pictures you just uploaded November 11 th are u with your senses

Even if I post photo of myself this morning you will still deny it's existence. The denial of its existence started before November 11th or are you now saying it stopped existing on November 11th?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Abagworo:

Even if I post photo of myself this morning you will still deny it's existence. The denial of its existence started before November 11th or are you now saying it stopped existing on November 11th?
Honestly this your Rochas mentality has to stop if you reside in owerri you would get to understand that all Rochas projects is the more you look the less you see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.