Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395008 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abogwara:
Okorocha even suggested both of them balancing accounts on live TV in front of the clergy and traditional rulers which he also dodged for obvious reasons.
SoNature, can you see this. Ihedioha is just a trouble maker.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2019
OruExpress:
"In front of the clergy and traditional rulers" Islamic mentality. Where in the constitution does it say 'clergy and traditional rulers'
if you don't have any meaningful thing to write, you just keep mute. Aren't you tired of this Islamic this, Islamic that? The real islamics are there destroying our farms and you've not mobilized yourselves to confront them but just using the propaganda to destroy the image of an innocent man just because he belongs to a party your political criminals tagged Islamic party. Today, it's the same Islamic party that most of them are decamping to.

I can support anyone and any party without minding what others think about it. If there is fear of islamization why not sit down with your leaders and device a means of defending yourselves against it. You've been shouting islamization while you and the assumed Christian PDP leaders have not done anything about it, rather they are floating to Abuja, pledging loyal to Buhari who supposed to be the major actor while brainwashed you in crucifying a man who sacrificed alot for the betterment of his people. Give me gun at once with license let me defend myself in anticipation of a religious war coming ahead of me and spare me of these fear and propaganda. We are educated for crying out loud.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Okorocha Rochas gone;

Imo state branch of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) calls off months' strike, resumes work in Imo state, in a state where there is no pipe borne water which is number one health insurance cover; as Okorocha was building empty houses all over the place and called them hospitals.

One of the principal reasons the NMA gave for calling off the strike is an agreement by the new governor to reconstruct the main road leading to Imo state University teaching hospital Orlu, which Okorocha refused to reconstruct for eight years.

In fact, eight years madness in Imo govt house has left Imo state on May 29.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 1:04am On Jun 06, 2019
B2mario:
if you don't have any meaningful thing to write, you just keep mute. Aren't you tired of this Islamic this, Islamic that? The real islamics are there destroying our farms and you've not mobilized yourselves to confront them but just using the propaganda to destroy the image of an innocent man just because he belongs to a party your political criminals tagged Islamic party. Today, it's the same Islamic party that most of them are decamping to.

I can support anyone and any party without minding what others think about it. If there is fear of islamization why not sit down with your leaders and device a means of defending yourselves against it. You've been shouting islamization while you and the assumed Christian PDP leaders have not done anything about it, rather they are floating to Abuja, pledging loyal to Buhari who supposed to be the major actor while brainwashed you in crucifying a man who sacrificed alot for the betterment of his people. Give me gun at once with license let me defend myself in anticipation of a religious war coming ahead of me and spare me of these fear and propaganda. We are educated for crying out loud.

I'm not reading this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Shut up and tell us about your dead Abia state. Umuahia is a glorified village while Aba is a disgusting sewage pit toilet. Overall Abia state is dead.

[s]
B2mario:
my brother, Okorocha is claiming he did everything necessary in respect of the handover while Ihedioha is claiming otherwise, I don't know who to believe. But that's by the way. Mind you Ohakim inherited burned document and government house from Udenwa he did not lament much he forged ahead. Why is Ihedioha crying down heaven.

Sentiment apart, I'm believing Okorocha going by what Ihedioha is displaying. He has a motive and the motive is to destroy whatever achievement Okorocha made in Imo state. Which is totally a wrong step. Okorocha did well in Imo state which is there for every eye to see. Let's not hate or crucify him due to party affliction. It might be you tomorrow.

Okorocha was sworn-in today, the next day he started expanding roads in Orlu and renovating government properties in Owerri. Ohakim was sworn-in, two days later he initiated the Imo clean and green initiative. Ihedioha, 6days is already down, he has not done anything but rather destroying the ones that was done by the previous administration. Let's call a spade a spade, this man has no clear-cut agendium. I'm waiting to see the amount of road he will expand or create in Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe, number of higher institutions he will build, the amount of stadia, markets, malls and plaza he will construct, how he will sustain or upgrade the existing free education program, federal project he will take up with Imo state fund and wait for fed. government refund, how many investment he's going to attract and so on.

If I may advise him, I will advise he to leave these unnecessary furores he is trying to generate and consolidate on what the previous administrations have done and even attract new ones for the betterment of his people. If what he's doing is not politically motivated, what prevents him from driving with his convoy to Ogboko and ask Rochas, Oga have you forgotten that you have to give me some documents, as simple as that, and no one will hear all these media show up. The media war he wants to draw, Rochas Okorocha has nothing to lose as no one can never deny him of once being the governor of Imo state for two consecutive terms but Ihedioha has alot to lose.

We can still take what you said, let him use police and pick up Rochas so that the whole world will know the truth. There are many ways he can solve these problem without these media show up.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Abia people are the worst set of idiots i have seen anywhere. You people can support anyone, was that why you vagabonds supported ikpeazu who is a well known worst governor in Nigeria.

Since 1999 till date Abia is yet to have a governor. Abia state is a gutter state but it doesn't bother you. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but it doesn't bother you.

Abia state should be sold and used for cattle ranch because the state is already a compost manure.

[s]
B2mario:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2019
OruExpress:

I'm not reading this
Thank you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Welcome back. Now let us talk about your dead Abia state. Do you want us to open a new Abia thread for you? We must discuss about Abia state and its numerous problems.

The reason Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria is because Abia people left their state in the hands of idiots and incompetent vagabonds like Orjis and now the local champion from Aba called ikpeazu.

B2mario:
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
B2mario:
SoNature, can you see this. Ihedioha is just a trouble maker.

I can't possibly form my opinion based on what that guy said.

He is obviously pro-Rochas.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Abogwara:
Ihedioha sponsored so many of the propaganda against Okorocha alongside many top politicians who felt sidelined but now that he is Governor the propaganda against Okorocha has continued. Okorocha wanted to hand over formally on a live broadcast but he dodged it in order to later use it for propaganda. Okorocha even suggested bith of them balancing accounts on live TV in front of the clergy and traditional rulers which he also dodged for obvious reasons.

Interesting.
Pls give us a link where this was reported. Where Okorocha claimed he wanted to go on live TV (or even recorded) with Ihedioha for a formal handover.
Of he had offered this and Ihedioha declined, then that is a big point in favour of Rochas, don't you think?

Let's follow up every serious claim with credible supporting facts. Peace

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Imo1stson:
Anyone who thinks Okorocha didn't work can simply follow this thread from page 1 to the last page to see how Imo was gradually transformed.

Saying Okorocha didn't do any work is being mischievous. The proof is evident for all to see.

But then, the majority cannot be wrong. As much as there are those who will support Okorocha thru hell and high water, there are those who wouldn't waste their spittle to help put out the blaze if Okorocha was set on fire today. And the number of those in the latter category massively overshadows those in the former group.
That's how it is. He can't please all Imolites all the time. But a good governor should be able to please most of his people. At least 60% of his people should sing his praise when he departs. However, in Rochas' case, most of everyone in Imo is calling for his head.
The few who are still loyal to him are the ones whom his regime favoured with contracts and patronage, as well as his close and extended family members, and his paid asslicking sycophants of whom some are always here on NL.... cheesy
We know una very well.
Una dey try o. Okorocha has left governance. Let's see how Ihedioha will perform. He has a little less than 4 years to prove himself, or get booted out.

Emmm...do you remember the madness and chaotic celebration all over Imo when Rochas came on board 8 years ago? The celebration over Ihedioha's victory was nothing compared with that. Which sends a subtle message: the electorates are getting wiser. Ihedioha will be treated worse than Rochas if he fails to perform.

Patience, people. Have some patience. Watch and see. Keep your eyes on the goal. In the next few months, if it seem like Ihedioha is still foot dragging, you'll see many of his supporters lambasting him soon enough. Then you guys can say "didn't I tell you?" grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
SoNature:

I can't possibly form my opinion based on what that guy said.

He is obviously pro-Rochas.
don't take it that way, analyse the current situation with unbaised mind. Don't make me to see you as pro-Ihedioha.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madenigga(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
SoNature:

Nope!

Things don't work like that, sir.

Okorocha was supposed to do a proper handover..that's how things work in sane societies.

If you are asked to manage a business without having a detailed breakdown of its assets and liabilities, your chances of making it a resounding success are slim.

If I was Ihedioha, I would use the police to pick up Rochas, leveling serious allegations on him.

Rochas shames me!
This talk is full of ignorance. Let him leave the job he is supposed to do and start arresting Rochas... until now nothing

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madenigga(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
OruExpress:
"In front of the clergy and traditional rulers" Islamic mentality. Where in the constitution does it say 'clergy and traditional rulers'
All these Ipob/pdp youths without sense

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
madenigga:

This talk is full of ignorance. Let him leave the job he is supposed to do and start arresting Rochas... until now nothing

I think you are the ignorant one here.

Who ever continues from where a predecessor stopped without having a detailed breakdown of what has was achieved, ongoing and unexecuted plans?

You have never managed any company before, so we should not be having this conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
madenigga:

I don't know why some people are believing what this man is saying against gov. Okorocha. How can Okorocha destroy the legacy he was trying to create knowing fully well he has presidential ambition.

Some people hate Okorocha to the extent that they believe every lie about him
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tell us about your dead Abia state lol

[s]
B2mario:
I don't know why some people are believing what this man is saying against gov. Okorocha. How can Okorocha destroy the legacy he was trying to create knowing fully well he has presidential ambition.Some people hate Okorocha to the extent that they believe every lie about him
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madenigga(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
SoNature:

I think you are the ignorant one here.

Who ever continues from where a predecessor stopped without having a detailed breakdown of what has was achieved, ongoing and unexecuted plans?

You have never managed any company before, so we should not be having this conversation.
Your opinion is highly accepted but the end shall justify it all
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Another nice hotel births in Owerri. Hopefully the tempo and patronage is sustained even with the change in government. Some actions and inactions could jeopardize security and investor confidence which will bring the real estate and hospitality boom enjoyed under Okorocha to a halt.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by horsepower101: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Abogwara:
Another nice hotel births in Owerri. Hopefully the tempo and patronage is sustained even with the change in government. Some actions and inactions could jeopardize security and investor confidence which will bring the real estate and hospitality boom enjoyed under Okorocha to a halt.

It won’t slow down. Owerri is now a hub for hospitality and entertainment.

Good job with the updates.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Abogwara:

Uncle, Okorocha's crass and greed have cost him a stake in Imo State Politics. That's one fact most of us are aware of and have come to terms with. So, why do you make everything about Imo State revolve around that man?

FYI, Imo State is bigger than Rochas...he was never going to be in office forever. And we all want a better Imo State...nobody really cares about what happens to Rochas because he has looted enough money to sustain him for a century.

With regard to Ihedioha, it would only take a foolish man to see the sector that sustains the state's economy and not give it the undivided attention it deserves. No, he does not appear to me as a stupid person.

Finally, Uche Nwosu has lost...he should go and do other things with his life. More importantly, you should move on just like the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cjrane: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Abogwara:

Giving the impression that the tempo of hotels and development in Owerri were because of Roachas is the extreme type of hypocrisy!

Not even ONE of those investors got any type of assistance or incentive from Roachas. All they got were more and more taxation!

Owerri will continue to develop the way Awka, Abakaliki or Enugu continued to develop after Obi, Egwu or Chime. Igbos are responsible for developing their cities and not the government. In fcat, Igbo cities develop despite the obstacles of the government unlike northern cities that are purely developed by both Federal and State governments combined.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
cjrane:

Giving the impression that the tempo of hotels and development in Owerri were because of Roachas is the extreme type of hypocrisy!

Not even ONE of those investors got any type of assistance or incentive from Roachas. All they got were more and more taxation!

Owerri will continue to develop the way Awka, Abakaliki or Enugu continued to develop after Obi, Egwu or Chime. Igbos are responsible for developing their cities and not the government. In fcat, Igbo cities develop despite the obstacles of the government unlike northern cities that are purely developed by both Federal and State governments combined.

Development slowed down in Enugu after Chime even though it didn't stop entirely. You can verify from the Enugu thread here on Nairaland. In the past 2 years development has been focused mostly in Imo and Ebonyi with Owerri having an edge because of Okorocha's opening up of new areas and encouraging his close associates to invest in those places. It grew investor confidence and sense of security even though his opponents used it to deceive people. Ask me how and I will tell you. Owerri became an event hosting hub after Okorocha built the IICC and hosted several international events free which afforded many to witness the serenity of Owerri and availability of decent accomodation. As at today there are dozens of ever busy event centers scattered across Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
I am still confused about what Okorocha achieved in office.

1. Health(IMSUTH is a poultry farm)

2. Education(IMSU is another poultry farm)

3. Owerri is a total mess

4. Rural areas are in shambles

5. Okada is back to Owerri full time because of joblessness of the residents

6. Job creation is zero

7. Investors= zero

8. The only area that improved is brothels and commercial se/x hawkers

Abogwara come and tell us what we don't know, because it appears you are the only one still talking about a fat limping failure called Okorocha simply because you were paid 20k/month.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ochendo1: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abogwara:

I can see Ihedioha's magnificient hotel too nice.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ochendo1:

I can see Ihedioha's magnificient hotel too nice.

Ihedioha will soon complete his hotel behind that one.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Look at the flyover Okorocha constructed in Owerri.

Please i want to ask, what exactly did Okorocha do for 8yrs despite the massive debt incurred by this incompetent limping clown?

Have you asked yourself why nobody gives a f**k about your Anambra thread? It's because you have nothing to show.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abogwara:

Development slowed down in Enugu after Chime even though it didn't stop entirely. You can verify from the Enugu thread here on Nairaland. In the past 2 years development has been focused mostly in Imo and Ebonyi with Owerri having an edge because of Okorocha's opening up of new areas and encouraging his close associates to invest in those places. It grew investor confidence and sense of security even though his opponents used it to deceive people. Ask me how and I will tell you. Owerri became an event hosting hub after Okorocha built the IICC and hosted several international events free which afforded many to witness the serenity of Owerri and availability of decent accomodation. As at today there are dozens of ever busy event centers scattered across Owerri.

I don't disagree with you. I definitely think Rochas changed the face of Owerri, truth be told. If ou go round Owerri, it's hard not to notice his signature all over the place. The ICC for instance, has changed the way Owerri looks, the freedom square beside the ICC and the water fall has also given the citizen a new look. Same with the Ikemba Ojukwu center.

The problem is that he also did some shabby job and i sincerely feel sad whenever i pass through that Orji flyover. granted owerri didn't have any flyover before him but he should have put in more thought into the flyover rather than actually putting up something like that. The truth is that subsequent governors might decide to pull it down because it doesn't actually look safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.