Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390777 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
somalianprince:
Abogwara shut up your dirty smelling mouth. These projects below are supposed to be signature projects of okoroawusa administration. These are projects that he should have been remembered for, but look at what he built.

Okoroawusa failed Imolites. There's no project okoroawusa did that's standing today. Just one month of leaving office.

Okoroawusa failed WOEFULLY and wasted 8yrs, stop your propaganda because it is not working

[s][/s]

I won't argue with you but once again I'm not Abogwara or whatever you call me and I know my State more than you do so I'm in a better position to report than you that relies on what you are fed by the media or paid bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by somalianprince: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Lol see this dirty hopeless vagabond denying his username.

Abogwara we run NL, and we know everyone here with all their accounts.

Abogwara these are your other usernames: Eziokwubundunuwa, Imoriver, Abagworo, Abagoro.

Even if you like open 100 usernames, we shall trace it back to you, because we run NL.

If you swear right now, you shall die.

[s]
Imo1stson:

I won't argue with you but once again I'm not Abogwara or whatever you call me and I know my State more than you do so I'm in a better position to report than you that relies on what you are fed by the media or paid bloggers.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Today hundreds of pensioners are protesting against Ihedioha, House of Assembly is protesting attempt by Ihedioha to reduce their pay, civil servants are protesting delay in payment and under payment. Meanwhile there is no ongoing infrastructural project, daily sweeping of streets as has always been the case, no ongoing repair of failed portion of roads except the ones being done by FG through NDDC. The only 2 things he has done is to clear old flowers and plant new ones or evacuate pile of refuse generated as a result of failure of environmental management.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Imo1stson:
Today hundreds of pensioners are protesting against Ihedioha, House of Assembly is protesting attempt by Ihedioha to reduce their pay, civil servants are protesting delay in payment and under payment. Meanwhile there is no ongoing infrastructural project, daily sweeping of streets as has always been the case, no ongoing repair of failed portion of roads except the ones being done by FG through NDDC. The only 2 things he has done is to clear old flowers and plant new ones or evacuate pile of refuse generated as a result of failure of environmental management.

The legislature is killing this country.

In the other news, it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to convince the discerning minds amongst us that you are not Abagworo.

The reason is simply that your analysis is never objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Beautiful finishing very much like Protea

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abogwara:

Huncle, can we see other pictures apart from hotels?

These hotel pictures are just tiring. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Banmeallday: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hotels hotels everywhere as if staying in your home is too dangerous or is it the amount of ashawo around...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by manchy7531: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abogwara:

Please which hotel Is this ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
SoNature:

Huncle, can we see other pictures apart from hotels?

These hotel pictures are just tiring. undecided

Ihedioha will soon start work and I will start updating other stuffs. NDDC is also doing some recoating of roads but I don't think it will make any difference showing them since it's areas already shown earlier on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abogwara:

Hope you won't call this one Okorocha's project lol
Anyhow sha, just keep the pictures coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Banmeallday:
Hotels hotels everywhere as if staying in your home is too dangerous or is it the amount of ashawo around...

So hotels are only for Ashawo? You can see the industry thriving in Owerri is the tourism/hospitality industry, instead of criticizing, I'm expecting you to flag off your own project in Owerri because you are a human being like those people building the hotels. You can build an indoor theme park or better still, build a manufacturing plant and I'm sure Abogwara will post the pictures here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Unbiased1:

So hotels are only for Ashawo? You can see the industry thriving in Owerri is the tourism/hospitality industry, instead of criticizing, I'm expecting you to flag off your own project in Owerri because you are a human being like those people building the hotels. You can build an indoor theme park or better still, build a manufacturing plant and I'm sure Abogwara will post the pictures here.

Even a kid in Nigeria knows:
Hotels, hotels and hotels in Owerri are mostly for prostitution, paedophiling, preying and exploiting young girls in the about 8 universities, polytechnics and other tertiary education institutions in Imo that are located only in Owerri.
Worst, Owerri people shamelessly accept the prostitution ring by refusing to hear that even one of the institutions can be located outside Owerri.
Stop deceiving una self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
On Nairaland today, they posted a topic: "Imo state after the rain today."

It was flood on Owerri street.

It was to say that Okorocha destroyed Owerri.

But floods fill roads at times in the most industrialized countries.

Immediately I dropped the comment below on the already three page thread, the greedy dud who posted it quickly withdrew the thread from Nairaland:

Imo state is not Owerri. Go out of Owerri to other parts of the state and see similar scenes after rain.
No other governor of Imo state more than Okorocha developed Owerri. In Owerri, Okorocha built bypass roads, inland roads, markets after markets, eight lane streets, tunnels and flyovers, hospitals after hospitals, parks and recreation centres after many Squares, federal courts and prisons and police headquarters, city schools and tertiary education institutions, name them.

The thread got withdrawn immediately.

Truth be told, most people of Owerri are insatiable.

Worse, they don't recognize again that they share Imo state with others outside Owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2019
longayink:
On Nairaland today, they posted a topic: "Imo state after the rain today."

It was flood on Owerri street.

It was to say that Okorocha destroyed Owerri.

But floods fill roads at times in the most industrialized countries.

Immediately I dropped the comment below on the already three page thread, the greedy dud who posted it quickly withdrew the thread from Nairaland:

Imo state is not Owerri. Go out of Owerri to other parts of the state and see similar scenes after rain.
No other governor of Imo state more than Okorocha developed Owerri. In Owerri, Okorocha built bypass roads, inland roads, markets after markets, eight lane streets, tunnels and flyovers, hospitals after hospitals, parks and recreation centres after many Squares, federal courts and prisons and police headquarters, city schools and tertiary education institutions, name them.

The thread got withdrawn immediately.

Truth be told, most people of Owerri are insatiable.

Worse, they don't recognize again that they share Imo state with others outside Owerri.

That thread was not to spite Okorocha, it was posted by a stupid afonja and a sick moderator pushed it to front page knowing fully well that those pics are from an area in Lagos not Owerri.
This one that you all have been blaming Owerri people, is Okorocha from Owerri? Is he not an Orlu man that failed to spread development evenly across the state? You better leave the good people of Owerri alone and face that nincompoop you voted into the Senate after he ruined IMO state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2019
longayink:

Even a kid in Nigeria knows:
Hotels, hotels and hotels in Owerri are mostly for prostitution, paedophiling, preying and exploiting young girls in the about 8 universities, polytechnics and other tertiary education institutions in Imo that are located only in Owerri.
Worst, Owerri people shamelessly accept the prostitution ring by refusing to hear that even one of the institutions can be located outside Owerri.
Stop deceiving una self.

That one is not your business whether the hotels are for prostitution or not. The hotels in Owerri does not prevent investors from investing in manufacturing industries in Owerri or other parts of IMO.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Unbiased1:

That thread was not to spite Okorocha, it was posted by a stupid afonja and a sick moderator pushed it to front page knowing fully well that those pics are from an area in Lagos not Owerri.
This one that you all have been blaming Owerri people, is Okorocha from Owerri? Is he not an Orlu man that failed to spread development evenly across the state? You better leave the good people of Owerri alone and face that nincompoop you voted into the Senate after he ruined IMO state.

According to you, Okorocha failed to spread development evenly across the state. True.
So why can't the new governor from Owerri start with development in other parts of Imo abandoned by Okorocha?
Instead, the new governor is still on Owerri development show, providing water for Owerri, but not for other areas, build ten roads in Owerri but build one road each outside Owerri?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2019
longayink:

According to you, Okorocha failed to spread development evenly across the state. True.
So why can't the new governor from Owerri start with development in other parts of Imo abandoned by Okorocha?
Instead, the new governor is still on Owerri development show, providing water for Owerri, but not for other areas, build ten roads in Owerri but build one road each outside Owerri?
keep quiet enyi..I guess the ideato erosion work,hospital road orlu,mgbidi oguta road and avutu poultry road pencilled for for rehabilitation are in owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by DanielOc: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Abogwara:

Ihedioha will soon start work and I will start updating other stuffs. NDDC is also doing some recoating of roads but I don't think it will make any difference showing them since it's areas already shown earlier on this thread.

I commend your ability of posting updates on the development of IMO state, not minding whether it's of Rochas or Ihedioha.

I follow and like your works, keep them coming!

However, maintain the mindset of better-showcased Imo irrespective of party. Keep showing us work done by Ihedioha as you did during Rochas' Tenure...

DO NOT COMPROMISE, PEOPLE STILL APPRECIATES GOOD THINGS!

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
longayink:

Is this guy normal?
The government never even start and you don dey yan akpata?
I guess the erosion site at ideato he just gave arab contractors with 500 millions counterpart fund is at Douglas too right.
Efi
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Incredibleme:

Is this guy normal?
The government never even start and you don dey yan akpata?
I guess the erosion site at ideato he just gave arab contractors with 500 millions counterpart fund is at Douglas too right.
Efi

hehehehehehehe
no mind that guy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Our governments have put too much, and in fact, excess to develop Owerri, at the expense of rest of our Imo state.

Let's face other towns in Imo?

Is that an offense?

If you question the sanity of any one making this type of submission, you are the right person for psychology check up.
Me I get houses for Owerri too. But then...

#Incredibleme

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
State government paid N500,000,000 counterpart fund for a federal government N9.8b erosion control job in Ideato.

Yes. Thank the state government for paying the little droplet. After all, it was not done before now.

You must be deceiving yourself to ask: what of the job the government is doing in Ideato? Whereas the state government is doing about 6 roads in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2019
asha80:
keep quiet enyi..I guess the ideato erosion work,hospital road orlu,mgbidi oguta road and avutu poultry road pencilled for for rehabilitation are in owerri

You seem to miss the point. Rochas spread development in Imo State but however did more in Owerri but his point is that Ihedioha should do more in other places outside Owerri area. As for me all I want is more development irrespective of the area.

On the Ideato erosion Okorocha did the logistics and paid the counterpart funding but disagreed with the inflated contract sum. Moreover it was reported as federal project then but it is actually a World Bank assisted project to States

https://www.nairaland.com/2001574/fg-world-bank-launch-new-map

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
@asha80 with his talk about erosion job in Ideato.

Most of Owerri people are smart - but by half actually.

The ages deplorable concentration of all 6 tertiary education institutions in Imo state in Owerri imbued people of Owerri with knowledge, but they apply the knowledge against rest of their state outside Owerri; rest of the state outside Owerri zone are deprived the advantages of mass education; they thus remain docile, as Owerri aims for the state government to develop Owerri to touch the sky before any other place in the state is looked at.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
asha80:
https://www.energymixreport.com/seplat-targets-first-gas-from-anoh-project-by-q1-2021/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItOQ_9uidt8

Pls does anyone know how imo state will benefit directly from this
Apart from IGR and employment opportunity, related and supply value chain companies in gas sector will spring up, improved power supply will be ensured piped gas to industrial clusters is very feasible here even the govt or shell can do it after reaching an agreement. IMO state will automatically become the preferred location of gas power plants. These in combination with waltersmith modular refinery in the same region the future is bright luxury real estate will come into town especially modern office space.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
sanctity454:

Apart from IGR and employment opportunity, related and supply value chain companies in gas sector will spring up, improved power supply will be ensured piped gas to industrial clusters is very feasible here even the govt or shell can do it after reaching an agreement. IMO state will automated become the preferred location of gas power plants. These in combination with waltersmith modular refinery in the same region the future is bright luxury real estate will come into town especially modern office space.
shell is also building their own in that same location..I just hope that aspect of piped gas to industrial clusters within the state works out well because the state needs it badly..also the state govt has to key into this

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
the thread has slowed down but here are some updates

JUST IN:
JAPANESE GOVT TO TRAIN 100 IMO YOUTHS ON SOLAR ENERGY —Envoy

The Japanese government has said that it had commenced the training of 100 youths in Imo in the use of solar energy.

The Japanese Ambassador to Nigeria, Yukata Kikuta, who spoke when he paid a visit to Imo State to install the donation of 100 solar-powered street lights worth over N31 million (US$86,241) to Ezeagbogu in Ezinihitte Mbaise Council Area of Imo State by the Japanese government said that his country was committed to helping the Nigerian economy.

According to the Japanese ambassador, the solar energy project fell under the scheme of Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Project of his country.

He informed that in the last 20 years, the Asian country had funded over 170 projects in various parts of Nigeria.

The diplomat said the projects were worth over 12 million US dollars.

Kikuta said that his country in partnership with a technology company, Koyo Corporation and Development Dynamics, a non-governmental organisation had commenced training of youths in the maintenance of the project and would in two years time, trained about 100 youths in various fields of technology.

Kituka said, “Japan is strongly committed to supporting Nigeria as declared at the sixth Tokyo International Conference on Africa Development TICAD VI.”

“The Embassy of Japan hopes that this assistance will contribute to the improvement of safety in the community and will strengthen the amicable relationship between Japan and Nigeria.”

Source: The Punch

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hon Onwubuariri donates equipment to hospital

The re-elected federal lawmaker representing Okigwe North Federal constituency at the green chambers of the National Assembly, Hon. Obinna Kingsley Onwubuariri has donated medical equipment worth millions to the primary health centre at Obowo and other health facilities in Ugiri clan, Isiala Mbano, Imo state.

Speaking at the presentation, Hon. Onwubuariri who was ably represented by his younger brother, Barr Chijioke Onwubuariri said the equipment were bought to enable the primary health centers in the Federal constituency realize one of the features of the MDGs which is health. According to him, the move would go a long way in solving the health problem of the people and achieve the MDG by the year 2020.

The lawmaker made notice of his undeterred quest to enjoin the rebuild Imo agenda of the Governor. He utilized the opportunity to thank the governors wife, Her Excellency, Lolo Ebere Ihedioha for making Isiala Mbano and by extension Okigwe north the first place of contact with her war on polio and infant mortality.

Also speaking at the ceremony, the legislative assistant to the lawmaker and a former president general of Obollo youths, Comr. Ajaero Chigozie David commended the lawmaker for the donation of medical equipment. Mr. Ajaero expressed appreciation to the lawmaker for his commitment to the development of humanity and improved living for the people.

Obi Bright Chinweuba

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
NEWS

IMO STATE

Some Of The Iron Beautification In Owerri Begin To Fall As Imo ENTRACO Is Now Set To Remove Some Of Them .

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
CAPTIVATING �

How can Ihedioha be making Claims or allegations he is always not willing to make the details public. And the person telling him to publish the details has always been the man he accused.

The truth of the matter is that the governor knows how INEC declared him winner of the March 9, 2019 governorship election in the State. And the major Candidates are at the tribunal to ensure the correction of that anomaly. And people believe that he is doing all these in preparation for a possible re-run -- #Senator Okorocha .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.