Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390716 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2019
sonature1:

Abagworo, you claim to be a billionaire.
Why showing a childish attitude?
Okorocha's in-law lost an election, and he moved on.
In your case, you refused to move on.
What's your problem?

So says one of the most sophisticated online Yahoo Yahoo boys of Rochas.

In one place you bash ROCHAS, in another place, you state that Rochas was a billionaire before he became governor, therefore could afford to build Eastern Palm University with his money while seating as governor of Imo state.
You feign ignorance of the laws of Nigeria.

What if gov Ihedioha now starts to build his own private university?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sonature1: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2019
kikake:

So says one of the most sophisticated online Yahoo Yahoo boys of Rochas.

In one place you bash ROCHAS, in another place, you state that Rochas was a billionaire before he became governor, therefore could afford to build Eastern Palm University with his money while seating as governor of Imo state.
You feign ignorance of the laws of Nigeria.

What if gov Ihedioha now starts to build his own private university?

You go about checking what I write on Nairaland. How can someone be this jobless? undecided

Anyway, it will probably take parochial nincompoops like you a century or more to understand what it means for someone to be non-partisan
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Coldie(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Abagworo:

We that have foresight said it but some of you thought it was about Okorocha without using your inner mind. Okorocha loved Imo and that's why he made his people invest massively at home instead of abroad. I wish Ihedioha goodluck till the Judiciary does the right thing but if he scales through at the tribunals then it will only take a miracle for him to return Imo back to a development hub it was when he resumed in May this year.
IMO don enter one chance but those fuckers will never know. They keep saying reason why there has been no activity on this page was because the previous govt invested in propaganda.

That most of the nairaland posters were pro APC. Go to IMO state government page, same thing no new activity or project, go to twitter same thing, even on Facebook. But they all keep living in denial. Our people are not too reasonable, some always have a foolish part that is always adamant. That's the reason why u would see an average person supporting Gej despite the fact that they can't actually point out a project by him.

Ihedioha and his family will not invest in the state I can bet on it, they will take there investments either abroad or Lagos or other states but not IMO. Cause they know what they did to the investment of Rocha's and his family in the state, they won't want same fate to befall them.

But our people would never listen, neither do they like to hear the truth.

Tell them the truth they get angry.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Coldie:

IMO don enter one chance but those fuckers will never know. They keep saying reason why there has been no activity on this page was because the previous govt invested in propaganda.

That most of the nairaland posters were pro APC. Go to IMO state government page, same thing no new activity or project, go to twitter same thing, even on Facebook. But they all keep living in denial. Our people are not too reasonable, some always have a foolish part that is always adamant. That's the reason why u would see an average person supporting Gej despite the fact that they can't actually point out a project by him.

Ihedioha and his family will not invest in the state I can bet on it, they will take there investments either abroad or Lagos or other states but not IMO. Cause they know what they did to the investment of Rocha's and his family in the state, they won't want same fate to befall them.

But our people would never listen, neither do they like to hear the truth.

Tell them the truth they get angry.
all these because uche nwosu didn't win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Coldie(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2019
asha80:
Una eyes go clear soon. U guys judged the chap wrongly. The only dent u had on him was that he married Rocha's daughter and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Coldie:

Una eyes go clear soon. U guys judged the chap wrongly. The only dent u had on him was that he married Rocha's daughter and nothing more.
nonsense talk..for him to have overseen the destruction of owerri masterplan with foolish constructions and expansions that eventually led to flooding becoming rampant in owerri is enough to write him off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
sonature1:

You go about checking what I write on Nairaland. How can someone be this jobless? undecided

Anyway, it will probably take parochial nincompoops like you a century or more to understand what it means for someone to be non-partisan

Ignore message, attack messenger. Typical of Yahoo Yahoo person.

Tell whoever cares to listen to you how you boldly told others online that a seating state governor is entitled to build and own Eastern Palm University, because according to you, the governor was a billionaire before he became governor?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sonature1: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2019
kikake:

Ignore message, attack messenger. Typical of Yahoo Yahoo person.

Tell whoever cares to listen to you how you boldly told others online that a seating state governor is entitled to build and own Eastern Palm University, because according to you, the governor was a billionaire before he became governor?

Show me where I said that.

You have a terribly bad cognitive ability.

Enwe!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Coldie:

2023 is around the corner.

If Uche Nwosu is truly a guber material, he can win in 2023. But as far as 2019 guber election was concerned, he entered the race with a huge advantage against other candidates.
Great INJUSTICE against other candidates. Nature stopped the injustice.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
sonature1:

Show me where I said that.

You have a terribly bad cognitive ability.

Enwe!

On another thread on this site with heading: [Rochas Okorocha promises free education at Eastern Palm University] where you and one other Yahoo Yahoo dud were insulting others who said Eastern Palm University was totally built with funds of Imo state:

pyro62 wrote:

[pyro62:
Our money oo.. You still making it seam like you are doing us a huge Favour. Where okoro see money to build primary school talk less of university.]

sonature1 replied:

[Kido, keep quiet.

U don't know Rochas!]

You, sonature1, you are a sophisticated Yahoo Yahoo boy for your oga. Earn as you comment.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sonature1: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
kikake:

On another thread on this site with heading: [Rochas Okorocha promises free education at Eastern Palm University] where you and one other Yahoo Yahoo dud were insulting others who said Eastern Palm University was totally built with funds of Imo state:

pyro62 wrote:

[pyro62:
Our money oo.. You still making it seam like you are doing us a huge Favour. Where okoro see money to build primary school talk less of university.]

sonature1 replied:

[Kido, keep quiet.

U don't know Rochas!]

You, sonature1, you are a sophisticated Yahoo Yahoo boy for your oga. Earn as you comment.

Biko how old is this boy? grin grin grin

Trolls everywhere.

I won't reply you again
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
sonature1:

Biko how old is this boy? grin grin grin

Trolls everywhere.

I won't reply you again

You asked me to show you where.

I showed you.

So?
Gbafuo from here. Sophisticated CONFIDENCE MAN.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Work has begun on some roads in Imo State by both FG and State so pretty soon we should start seeing pictures showing progress of work. This one was started earlier by Rochas but is now being completed by Ihedioha who has built the drainage and stonebased the road.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Imo1stson:
Work has begun on some roads in Imo State by both FG and State so pretty soon we should start seeing pictures showing progress of work. This one was started earlier by Rochas but is now being completed by Ihedioha who has built the drainage and stonebased the road.

You need help.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ihedioha begins massive road construction and operation zero pothole as the yuletide approaches. It is often said it's better late than never and Imolites are happier now that governance has started. While many remain unhappy for the delays there is general optimism that things will get better henceforth. The most noticeable of the roads is Nekede-Ihiagwa road which has remained a nightmare for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Potholes being taken care of

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
On that naze nekede ihiagwa obinze road if adequate construction is done to construct superb drainage that will carry water to otamiri river than I am afraid this will be a waste of time

Also the road needs to be dualized

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by marshman293: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
since the last administration left,this thread has been like a grave yard. That shows that development has stalled.All in the name of vendetta mission
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
asha80:
Oga it's high time we live by the truth. Stop defending evil. Ihedioha is a mistake to Imo state government. Up till now he has not started work, he's still paying workers 70% Rochas introduced which he himself condemned outrightly and promised to pay full if he becomes the governor. What of pensioners, after much generated furore he paid just 2months. He is building stadium in all the 27LGAs of Imo state, is that what the people want?

2 or 3 standard stadia can serve the state

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by somalianprince: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
This cursed bastard from the most useless and backward dilapidated Abia, no one has ever seen you talk about your dead Abia state. Okezie is still owing civil servants upto 10 arrears, pensioners have been forgotten totally.

All the roads in Aba are dilapidated and filthy, Umuahia is more or less a rural area but you have mouth to talk about a governor who is barely few months in office. Whereas ikpeazu has wasted 6yrs with nothing to show except dilapidated dirty roads.

What's actually wrong with you people from Abia state that can never put pressure on their leaders to give them democracy dividends like other states? Today Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, but you are not bothered. Spare some time for your own Abia state.

[s]
B2mario:
Oga it's high time we live by the truth. Stop defending evil. Ihedioha is a mistake to Imo state government. Up till now he has not started work, he's still paying workers 70% Rochas introduced which he himself condemned outrightly and promised to pay full if he becomes the governor. What of pensioners, after much generated furore he paid just 2months. He is building stadium in all the 27LGAs of Imo state, is that what the people want?

2 or 3 standard stadia can serve of the state
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2019
Imo1stson:
Ihedioha begins massive road construction and operation zero pothole as the yuletide approaches. It is often said it's better late than never and Imolites are happier now that governance has started. While many remain unhappy for the delays there is general optimism that things will get better henceforth. The most noticeable of the roads is Nekede-Ihiagwa road which has remained a nightmare for decades.

But wait o, is it so difficult to construct roads that won't have potholes?

Look at the road passing through Obinze to FUTO constructed by Arab contractors, that road is still.standing strong. Only painful thing is that they stopped halfway
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Imo1stson:
Potholes being taken care of

Are all this still in Owerri?

Seems I'm beginning to agree with that Kikake guy on the governors leaving other areas n concentrating on just Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Are all this still in Owerri?

Seems I'm beginning to agree with that Kikake guy on the governors leaving other areas n concentrating on just Owerri

Imo state is Owerri and owerri is Imo state . The capital city needs serious attention.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Imo state is Owerri and owerri is Imo state . The capital city needs serious attention.

I get your point, but at the expense of 26 other local governments?

All past governors have been concentrating on Owerri, but it's still the way it is. I think there is a fundamental problem somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

All past governors have been concentrating on Owerri, but it's still the way it is. I think there is a fundamental problem somewhere

Maybe, the development has been concentrated so the need it gets 90 percent of all attention.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 3:59am On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Thunder where are you?

Blame inept and selfish Rochas Okorocha.

For eight years, Rochas Okorocha who wanted to use Owerri development as his launch pad to presidency concentrated on only Owerri.

Okorocha pampered you Owerri people by doing nearly 96% of his projects in Owerri.

That's what gave you the impetus to tell us that nonsense you wrote above.

Let any other governor try what Okorocha did, the heat from that Imo Govt House shall chase away the gov before the tern ends.

Emeka Ihedioha is just beginning. Igwe mmadu are watching him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 4:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Owerri has refused to develop in commensurate measures of govt concentration on Owerri since 1976.

Karma strikes when you use what belongs to 26 to feed only 1.

If govt had put into development of Orlu just 1% of what govt had put into development of Owerri, since 1976, Orlu would have modernized and developed twice the size of Owerri.

Imagine Owerri with all the universities and polytechnics, armed forces formations, state and federal government ministries, yet, Orlu is more cosmopolitan than Owerri as a city, just from self help of Orlu natives.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2019
kikake:

Thunder where are you?

Blame inept and selfish Rochas Okorocha.

For eight years, Rochas Okorocha who wanted to use Owerri development as his launch pad to presidency concentrated on only Owerri.

Okorocha pampered you Owerri people by doing nearly 96% of his projects in Owerri.

That's what gave you the impetus to tell us that nonsense you wrote above.

Let any other governor try what Okorocha did, the heat from that Imo Govt House shall chase away the gov before the tern ends.

Emeka Ihedioha is just beginning. Igwe mmadu are watching him.

Enyi a weru nwayo...nwayo.

Capital city is very important in development that's all I was just trying the say.

More reasons resources are concentrated there.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Capital city is very important in development that's all I was just trying the say.

Every nook and cranny of a state is important to develop, not only state capital.

State capital is mere seat of government

In Imo state, Owerri people who can't build industry and commerce to develop their hometown voodoo every state governor with talk of CAPITAL CITY. They grab nearly every thing belonging to govt to Owerri, they don't care about other places in the state. If you ask them why, they tell you Owerri is state capital nah.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't know if you are just trying to be sarcastic, because I don't want to believe that you are actually serious about these your comments about the state capitals

Too much concentration of developmental indices in one location has negative effect, whether we like it or not (an example is Lagos)

Any reasonable government will want to spread their developmental projects thereby spreading development across the state

Remember, just one zone can't give you the governorship position

That's Kikake's point and I AGREE WITH HIM IN TOTALITY.

On a side note, Ihedioha needs to set the ground running.. enough of all the noise making, let's get down to action

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't know if you are just trying to be sarcastic, because I don't want to believe that you are actually serious about these your comments about the state capitals

Too much concentration of developmental indices in one location has negative effect, whether we like it or not (an example is Lagos)

Any reasonable government will want to spread their developmental projects thereby spreading development across the state

Remember, just one zone can't give you the governorship position

That's Kikake's point and I AGREE WITH HIM IN TOTALITY.

On a side note, Ihedioha needs to set the ground running.. enough of all the noise making, let's get down to action
not sure what noise making you are talking about though..from this thread it seems nothing is even said about whatever he is doing

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
asha80:
not sure what noise making you are talking about though..from this thread it seems nothing is even said about whatever he is doing

Looool, thanks for the correction.

I actually meant the chasing of anything that has to do with Rochas up and down the state. Before anyone come for my head, I'm not saying he should allow past embezzlements just go away without recovering the monies, what I mean is he can actually do the two at the same time, i.e, recovering embezzled money and carrying out developmental projects.

By the way, I would actually love to see the general hospitals that were started by Rochas completed and being put into use... We can't just have about 25 general hospitals buildings littered around the state left to rot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: ohams1985(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.