Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2389197 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Imo state is now worse than Abia state. I just passed through Owerri en route to PH. Owerri is a total mess and in shambles. Who cursed Imo state biko nu? Abagworo over to you. Okada is now everywhere in Owerri because of bad roads. Below picture was the best picture i captured in the shanty town of Owerri. Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, do you know that Uzodimma was a 419 kingpin in the 90s that scammed alot of white men? Imo state just entered a journey of no return.

Imo state will by far overtake Abia state as the worst state in Nigeria by the time Uzodimma is through with Imo state.

Imo state from frying pan to fire. Ndi Imo ndo nu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okada is now easiest means of transportation in Owerri due to bad roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okoroawusa wasted resources building sub standard rubbish everywhere, this rat hole he called tunnel collapsed almost immediately he handed over. But the cursed miserable miscreant called abagworo said that it was Ihedioha that spoilt it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
To the ugly , all things are ugly

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
MXrap:
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, do you know that Uzodimma was a 419 kingpin in the 90s that scammed alot of white men? Imo state just entered a journey of no return.

Imo state will by far overtake Abia state as the worst state in Nigeria by the time Uzodimma is through with Imo state.

Imo state from frying pan to fire. Ndi Imo ndo nu

Chino I am me and no other moniker for now so stop mixing me with people I don't know. Uzodinma is not your problem. You should occupy your mind with the sorry State of Anambra as a whole with high poverty and illiteracy rate as well as the ugliest cities in Igboland.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

If Orlu is the capital of Imo state, we shall not be in this open conversation. Even if we had one, the opposite would had been the case. The capital city gets the Lion's share period. I am yet to see any public water supply in Owerri. My place of abode in Owerri is happily supplied with water through borehole as in the case of many residents of the town.
Back then when I was in school at owerri, the public water supply was still functioning, then Udenwa was governor. The taps stopped rushing when Ohakim and Rochas became governors.
I don't think public water supply will be brought back again in owerri. Things have changed you know.

How are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

Chino I am me and no other moniker for now so stop mixing me with people I don't know. Uzodinma is not your problem. You should occupy your mind with the sorry State of Anambra as a whole with high poverty and illiteracy rate as well as the ugliest cities in Igboland.
[/s]

Hahahaha useless vagabond who doesn't know you are the one operating Imo1stson. Mad man

The thing pained am well well with his fake unfounded pictures. Lol

Now take this to HSBC.

Imo state is the most backward state in SE.

Owerri is the ugliest and most dilapidated filthy town in the whole of SE . Other parts of Imo state are mostly shitholes as well as Owerri.

Illiteracy, prostitution, poverty is ravaging Imo state ahead of any other place in Nigeria. In fact commercial sex hawking is the only economic main stay of Imo state.

This is Owerri, the worst and ugliest place ever in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
These are conditions of projects done by okoroawusa after wasted 8yrs. Imo state is cursed with bad leaders.

Where's useless old man called abagworo, come back is been a while we had a brush. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXrap: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abagworo over 2/3rd of Imolites invaded Anambra to live in search of greener pasture which their useless good for nothing dilapidated filthy Imo state couldn't give them. Imo state is cursed. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Beremx:
Back then when I was in school at owerri, the public water supply was still functioning, then Udenwa was governor. The taps stopped rushing when Ohakim and Rochas became governors.
I don't think public water supply will be brought back again in owerri. Things have changed you know.

How are you doing?
the previous admin was in the process of bringing back pubic water supply in owerri..lets see if the present admin will abandon it or maintain the plans that were restoring it

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ledamaster(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
See all these pained Mbaise clowns, just 2weeks ago IMO was working well, and in less than 14days of change of governor IMO is no longer working. What was Ihediohas work before he became a house member? Lol, losers. I remember the last time I came here to complain on why there is need to spread developement wholistically in Imo, these Owerri zone pained clowns here were barking at me like mad dogs, well Orlu have collected what they loadlned y'all. Gods willing Hope won't be like those heediots before him. Y'all are totally shameless, supporting the idiocy of having only one city in an entire state. Orlu and Okikwe must surely be developed by fire by force or no power shift. If Hope messes up, he will be replaced by another Orlu or Okikwe until a sensabke person gets there.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Beremx:

How are you doing?

I remembered the office of the ministry of works along Okigwe Road. How much it supplied water to the residents of Owerri remains elusive. I am fine.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
MXrap:
These are conditions of projects done by okoroawusa after wasted 8yrs. Imo state is cursed with bad leaders.

Where's useless old man called abagworo, come back is been a while we had a brush. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10933942_fbimg1570045031952_jpeg5433e136bc2aed128c9d25fe3d30fbc6

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10933943_fbimg1570045025832_jpega58f4f562e96dff03aa288b2f76faa80

Okoroawusa does not disserve a pint of free air. The jackass should be deleted at sight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:17am On Jan 24, 2020
ledamaster:
See all these pained Mbaise clowns, just 2weeks ago IMO was working well, and in less than 14days of change of governor IMO is no longer working. What was Ihediohas work before he became a house member? Lol, losers. I remember the last time I came here to complain on why there is need to spread developement wholistically in Imo, these Owerri zone pained clowns here were barking at me like mad dogs, well Orlu have collected what they loadlned y'all. Gods willing Hope won't be like those heediots before him. Y'all are totally shameless, supporting the idiocy of having only one city in an entire state. Orlu and Okikwe must surely be developed by fire by force or no power shift. If Hope messes up, he will be replaced by another Orlu or Okikwe until a sensabke person gets there.

Orlu and Okigwe zones must be developed at least to half of Owerri zone, before ever a person from Owerri zone is made a governor of Imo state again.
In 8 months, Ihedioha exposed the wicked mindset of Owerri against development of Orlu and Okigwe zones.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

I remembered the office of the ministry of works along Okigwe Road. How much it supplied water to the residents of Owerri remains elusive. I am fine.

Eat and deny our Imo state commonwealth - owu way unu na ala Owerri. Imo put more than 20 billion Naira on Owerri water works since the 1980s. Except Mbaises and one other local government area in Owerri zone, Owerri water works supplied rest of Owerri zone with portable water until 2009 or so. Ihedioha started work on restoring Owerri water works. That same type of water works was also started in Okigwe, not finished, was also planned for Orlu.

Enwerem refused to start from where Mbakwe stopped on the two water projects.
That led to Owerri dwarfing Orlu and Okigwe in development since last 40 years. Udenwa, Ohakim and Okorocha - na borehole they three sabi.
Gov Hope must build that Orlu zone water works, finish what Ihedioha started on Owerri water works,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2020
marshman293:
celebrating mediocrity is a recurring decimal on this thread. Go to ebonyi state and see what road construction is all about

lol, Africa

why are the street lights so close to each other? That's very unnecessary, they could have lit up double the distance if they knew the nature of light.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2020
ledamaster:
lol hope is actually going to be worse going by his antecedents..just start wailing now to ease your pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ndi Imo Ideato is in shambles.
Use your strength to argue on way forward.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=2204170066351443&_rdr
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
More updates

Ideato on the beat.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=767112347115501&id=475203649639707&__tn__=%2AW

Ideato kids could drink that water.

Ebonyi State has just completed an ultra modern public water supply system.

Enugu state is building another govt House at Nsukka.

Okorocha was hijacked and told: first build Nd'Imo a State capital of international standards, future governors shall take care of other areas of Imo state. He agreed. It has been more or less like that with previous governors since 1999.

Those who hijacked Okorocha knew that before long, the ultramodern public water supply system built by Mbakwe govt for Owerri zone would get restored with little effort. They are now restoring it.

The same type of water project started in Okigwe zones mysteriously became none operable. Billions of Naira spent. The one mapped out for Orlu zone becomes a taboo to talk about.

After Mbakwe, Evan Enwerem from Owerri had the turn to actualize Okigwe and Orlu modern water supply systems. He never tried to

Only old men and women, kiosk sellers, poor people, live in places without assured public water supply system.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2020
kikake:

Ideato kids could drink that water.

Ebonyi State has just completed an ultra modern public water supply system.

Enugu state is building another govt House at Nsukka.

Okorocha was hijacked and told: first build Nd'Imo a State capital of international standards, future governors shall take care of other areas of Imo state. He agreed. It has been more or less like that with previous governors since 1999.

Those who hijacked Okorocha knew that before long, the ultramodern public water supply system built by Mbakwe govt for Owerri zone would get restored with little effort. They are now restoring it.

The same type of water project started in Okigwe zones mysteriously became none operable. Billions of Naira spent. The one mapped out for Orlu zone becomes a taboo to talk about.

After Mbakwe, Evan Enwerem from Owerri had the turn to actualize Okigwe and Orlu modern water supply systems. He never tried to

Only old men and women, kiosk sellers, poor people, live in places without assured public water supply system.

You mean public water supply system is the Only thing Orlu zone needs.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2020
The New Imo State High Court Complex is the best in the Country with State of Art facility built by the past Government of HE Sen. Rochas Okorocha. After the Inspection, i have directed the State Chief Judge to immediatley move in with the State Judges and other Judicial Staff-

~His Excellency Senator HOPE Uzodinma.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2020
I love the architectural design
Palazzo hotel Owerri

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
sanctity454:
I love the architectural design
Palazzo hotel Owerri
the tarring leaves a lot to be desired

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
asha80:
the tarring leaves a lot to be desired
The tar is still fresh give it some hours
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2020
mandax:

Eat and deny our Imo state commonwealth - owu way unu na ala Owerri. Imo put more than 20 billion Naira on Owerri water works since the 1980s. Except Mbaises and one other local government area in Owerri zone, Owerri water works supplied rest of Owerri zone with portable water until 2009 or so. Ihedioha started work on restoring Owerri water works. That same type of water works was also started in Okigwe, not finished, was also planned for Orlu.

Enwerem refused to start from where Mbakwe stopped on the two water projects.
That led to Owerri dwarfing Orlu and Okigwe in development since last 40 years. Udenwa, Ohakim and Okorocha - na borehole they three sabi.
Gov Hope must build that Orlu zone water works, finish what Ihedioha started on Owerri water works,
Bros Una people have been ruling ..what more do you want
If hope no do anything ,I no won hear pim from you again
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chibuzo15: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Is it just me , or does any other person feel this new government of Imo might actually boost development.
I just noticed Hope isn't attacking neither Rochas nor Ihedioha , instead he said he will continue from where they stopped.
Government of continuity ,I believe , is what we need

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chibuzo15:
Is it just me , or does any other person feel this new government of Imo might actually boost development.
I just noticed Hope isn't attacking neither Rochas nor Ihedioha , instead he said he will continue from where they stopped.
I personally is not his fan, but i admire his ideology of continuity. No witch hunting, this was what i was begging the past governor to do but his mind was too vindictive.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chibuzo15:

Having your democracy overthrown should not be met with you trying to carve something optimistic out of it. I think we often try to like problems instead of facing them head on because facing them head on is difficult. But we have convinced ourselves to support enough evil to create hell on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
sanctity454:

I personally is not his fan, but i admire his ideology of continuity. No witch hunting, this was what i was begging the past governor to do but his mind was too vindictive.
when you say continuity ,continuity of what exactly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.