Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394837 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
More

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PointB: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Guys let's stop paying mind to chino, rick_ross, and okija_juju. People like them probably have other underlaying problems. They either need psychological help or prayer, or maybe both. Let's not fuel the passion. We are together in this boat, all of us!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nna na wah for you o!! I started what!? Cos pissed on Imo state!? Fine, it was taken out of context, but saying I started this is unfair..

Anyways, to all my Imo state brethren, I humbly apologise for that statement.. It wasn't borne out of any malice for you, just my dislike for your clown of a governor.. Unu biko we tuo obi.. Gba ara'm.

But this apology does not extend to Rick Ross who remains an aji amu nwe craw-craw....

Chino, ngwa biko ozugo.. Ndi Imo state ka bu kwa ndi Igbo, anyi ekwsili I na lu ogu na iru ndi Yoruba..

but seriously though what did some anambrarians in nairaland think about obi's administration in his first 3 years?i remember i was defending obi from as far back 2010 from some anambrarians here letting them know that he he had plans that would take time to materialize because of where anambra was coming from but no.they called him all sorts of names like adaobi and telling me to shut up that i did not know what i was saying.funny fast forward 2 years later the same guys are now praising him. grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

ARGH!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :O

Nwanne Mba nu!! Mua!! Alusi Okija ka i'pko 'lunatic'!!

Nwa Nri ka ibu, and by default, Nwanne'm.. I have never hidden my dislike for Ojukwu.. Dont worry.. I will never deny it.. I was a strong critic of Anambra State government until lately.. Mana, okwu Rochas di iche..

Like you said, let them post more pictures of Owerri and show us what Rochas has done in the State!! We are all waiting.. When you see anything tangible, come back and call me names.. Mana afa 'lunatic' i kpo'm metu'm na obi..
[/quote

Iwe gi adina oku mana akpalizina Ikemba. Okwa ikwetago na Peter Obi zulu ka emee.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Where is that Populist Chino ? I suppose you enjoy learning from the diary of Joseph Goebbles.

Next time, you try to desicrate the sancitity of innocent people who have no business in your deluded state of mind......Bear in mind that your airspace is not immune to counter attacks of any magnitude....

You are on outer space Radar henceforth Snitch !!!!!!!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cyberknight: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abagworo: More

More and more misleading pics, nwanne. The second picture in this set is Wetheral Road, one of the oldest roads in the city which was actually constructed during the colonial era (and that is why it is still in wonderful condition, with excellent drainage and so forth, because in those days things were bulit to last). The green road sign up there was placed there during Ohakim's tenure, and so Rochas has nothing to do with it. The third picture in the series is of the road to Concorde Hotel area, which again was an old road constructed during Mbakwe's era. All that was done there is landscaping. Try and be balanced. Dont you have any pictures of Prefab, Akwakuma, Ikenegbu extension or Federal Housing to show us? The areas which are now like the kind of areas CNN uses when they want to advertise for aid for Africa?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cyberknight: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abagworo: From skyscrapercity.

The second picture you posted here is actually of a private house. The owner is a judge.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Metalgoong(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
I will ferociously unleash my fury on any idi.ot that attacks Anambra State,the economic nerve center of Ndigbo and the light of the nation.

Chino you are doing a good job!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ACM10: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Chino was looking for a pretext to attack our Imo brothers. And Rick-ross handed him the oppotunity. The reason why a non-Anambra Igbo threads drives him mad is still a mystery to me.
We Anambrarians condemn all forms of unfair attacks on our Imo brothers. I urge all Imolites to maintain their calm. Chino and Okija are rogue characters and it has always been difficult to call them to other in the thick of their insanity. We can criticize Rochas constructively without demeaning our Imo brothers.
God bless Imo state! God bless Alaigbo!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ACM10: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Metalgoong: I will ferociously unleash my fury on any idi.ot that attacks Anambra State,the economic nerve center of Ndigbo and the light of the nation.

Biko buzz off!
Don't fight for us
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Metalgoong(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
ACM10:

Biko buzz off!
Don't fight for us

I bu akpu oru !!
Nkita rachakwa gi anya ebe a . . .Mkpi na agba ewu!

Who said that I'm fighting for a cattle like you? . . Muturu Ndama!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
To Chino and Okija Juju i say a Big congrats 4 successfully denigrating ur Imo brothers in public even the Yorubas and awusas didnt bad month the thread becos it was meant to promote the state. @Okija u were warned against slandering u own kind ( dat is u are an Igbo man) but ur hatred and envy for the Imo people kept u bad mouthing and abusing them unprovoked. U shud hav left de thread after ur 1st post. If Imo people like Rochas how does it affect u? Ur partner in progress Chino did a nice job by saying the abominable against Ndi Imo. I created de thread on Orange drugs factory but am highly disappointed in guys. I have neva seen u both denigrate the real wicked and envious people who dont wish anything good 4 anambra like this. Now that u have painted Imo state in bad light wot have u achieved? The real Igbo have left the thread 4 u guys. Once more congrats and enjoy yourselves. Anaghi ere nwanne n'ahia.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Why should anambra be known for not having self control. When spyder started a thread 2 promote Enugu u guys were there running down Enugu and making unecessary comparisms, Achi4u started a thread for Ebonyi u guys were there abusing hell of that state, when our Igbo brothers in Delta got an airport, u guys rubbish dat thread, Abia wasnt spared from ur venom and now this. Of course, they are reason people from Anambra who know dat if ur Father an Idiot, u indirectly call yourself a descendant of an Idiot but its one of you guys that keeps painting Ndi Igbo in bad light. Could this be why Ifeajuna sold his brothers without considering the pains he would inflict on his own.. Okija juju, Chino come and continue the slandering, dont spoil the fun of outsiders. Anaghi ere nwanne n'ahia
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yujin(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
chino11:

I don't care where you are related to, the fact is that we Anambrans are not in any way related to any part of imo state. All of you in that imo state, whether owerre, njaba, orlu, ikeduru you people are same and one people, we Anambra people has nothing in common with you lot. We are a monolithic state in the SE.
Obu maka na ekenyere unu (ndi aguata) n'anambara ka iji aju umunne gi no n'imo?
Kam ju kwa ozo! Ndi Anambara ibem, arapuru unu ogu Alaigbo nine, unu-aya chita aja? Onye erena nwanne ya n'ahia. E gbue dike n'ogu uno, o rue n'ogu ama achoba dike.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beync(f): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Walks into the thread... looks around and sees nothing!! Pissess all over IMO State!! Walks away back to Anambra State!
push him inside ugwuta lake to serve mami water for 20yrs

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beync(f): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Cyberknight: Hia!! O bu nini na-eme nga? Unu niine bu nwanne, nke a unu no nga na-alu ogu na cyberspace, o ri so nma o. Bikonu, weghachi mma unu, weda obi unu n'ala, k'anyi ji nwayo taa nwa ugba, nwuo nwa mmi, na-ako ihe anyi na-ako. grin
ndi owerri, unu ma ka esi ata ugba nanu mmanya
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: WHEN WILL NIGERIA ROADS BE SAND FREE?

Ole' boy, I have been itching to ask this question.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2012
Olodostein:

As the other posted stated.... Imolites are not noted for hideous crimes. Of course, crimes are everywhere, but meet any other tribe and ask the set of Igbo's they like to do things with and come back and tell me the answer...

A contented man is a rich man. I don't need to sell my soul for money to prove my masculinity.

Rochas is too soft for my liking..... If i were him, I would deal thoroughly with anyone trying to sabotage my government including forces from Anambra folks. I know your ppl inside out but I choose to keep quiet because an attack to Imo is an attack on the Igbo. Asokata eze anya ekpulu nkata n'isi gwia okwu. Welu ile gi guo eze gi onu. Onye oku na agba bie adiro achu oke.

21century minds are talking of sustainable development.... You are exalting dumped and old technology that was pushing mother nature and mankind to extinction. Be careful of that or you won't be able to drink the water from your tap, breath the air in your environs or eat the food from your polluted soil because of an unhealthy love of money...

Imolites are educated, futuristic and environmentally sensitive....... We don't sell our souls for money because we got conscience..... Any imolite who does that, learnt it from our neighbour AAAAAA.

Why is Anambara the SE state with the highest number of HIV patients ?

My friend,I dont give a fhuck where you come from but you are stepping of the wrong toes with your bunch of lies. Desist or you will regret it !
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onlytruth(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2012
I take a vacation for a few days, and umu Igbo descends on one another. Little wonder why no one takes us seriously in Nigeria.
It is REALLY VERY HARD serving you umu Igbo, however, I remain a man of faith.

Continue your self destruction. sad
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:18am On Sep 25, 2012
Metalgoong: I will ferociously unleash my fury on any idi.ot that attacks Anambra State,the economic nerve center of Ndigbo and the light of the nation.

Okenye anodu n'uno ewu amuo na ogbuli....tufia!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Metalgoong(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Okenye anodu n'uno ewu amuo na ogbuli....tufia!

Onwere ka ife ga e si di, anyi a hapu ajo ewu ka onwu o n'ogbuli !
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yujin(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Yujin:
Obu maka na ekenyere unu (ndi aguata) n'anambara ka iji aju umunne gi no n'imo?
Kam ju kwa ozo! Ndi Anambara ibem, arapuru unu ogu Alaigbo nine, unu-aya chita aja? Onye erena nwanne ya n'ahia. E gbue dike n'ogu uno, o rue n'ogu ama achoba dike.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2012
Onlytruth: I take a vacation for a few days, and umu Igbo descends on one another. Little wonder why no one takes us seriously in Nigeria.
It is REALLY VERY HARD serving you umu Igbo, however, I remain a man of faith.

Continue your self destruction. sad

Seriouslly,I dont know what to say.... Okija made a very faint joke and they capitalized on it to attack Anambra,hence provoking Chino. Ike gwulu sef. I think some of these guys has always wanted to attack Anambra and that Okijas comment solidified their quest.
But, to be honest,I will brutally attack any soul that there speak ill of Anambra!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Seriouslly,I dont know what to say.... Okija made a very faint joke and they capitalized on it to attack Anambra,hence provoking Chino. Ike gwulu sef. I think some of these guys has always wanted to attack Anambra and that Okijas comment solidified their quest.
But, to be honest,I will brutally attack any soul that there speak ill of Anambra!

i guess you do not know chino or you are pretending not to know him.who wants to attack anambra?i hope you are not suffering from the same persecution complex chino is suffering?or did you not see where okija apologised?you think onlytruth does not know about chino's behaviuor to other people from other igbo states?abeg look well.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yujin(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Ifele megbue ndi n'abia akato umunna fa n'iru uwa nine. O bu etua k'anyi ga-eji jikota onu ikwalite Alaigbo? Ifele megbue Chino na Ricky rossy.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2012
All this bickering reminds me of a scene in ASTERIX when the whole village was involved in a free for all fist-fight.....all you could see in the commotion were fists, feet, and sticks (even cat-fish shocked) flying about and being used to deadly effect. smiley smiley
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2012
asha 80:

i guess you do not know chino or you are pretending not to know him.who wants to attack anambra?i hope you are not suffering from the same persecution complex chino is suffering?or did you not see where okija apologised?you think onlytruth does not know about chino's behaviuor to other people from other igbo states?abeg look well.

Yes,we all know Chino and his debasing posts towards other Igbo but does that justify Olodosteins insultive post toward Anambra? Now,what make Olodostein different from Chino ? Not much. I have dealt with lots of Imo folks who showed me both hate and jealousy but thats not enough for me to come here and start attacking Imolites. If we say we are civilised lets behave like we are.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2012
chino11: This is Tony Ezenna Road @ prestigious Onitsha Harbour. Anambra state government named its after your son who invest billions of naira in Anambra. This road leads to his plant, one can even see the massive Orange Drugs facility/plant down the road.

^^^Is there any reason why those roads aren't swept? Actually, this is supposed to be the job of local gov't, but as usual they're found wanting.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Yes,we all know Chino and his debasing posts towards other Igbo but does that justify Olodosteins insultive post toward Anambra?[b] Now,what make Olodostein different from Chino ? [/b]Not much. I have dealt with lots of Imo folks who showed me both hate and jealousy but thats not enough for me to come here and start attacking Imolites. If we say we are civilised lets behave like we are.

the difference is that while olodostein did it here(not excusing him) he does not go about looking for trouble from anambrarians(his posts are there to see) while chino attacks anything thread about any other igbo state whether enugu,imo,ebonyi or abia.he even called proud igbo a foolish wawa man on a thread about onitsha port just because the proud igbo ctricized one or two things about the project when in fact proud igbo is from anambra.what do you call that?i call it 'persecution complex'.went to that famous enugu thread and nearly derailed it.for what?did anyone criticize anambra in that thread before he butted in with his foolish remarks?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Is there any reason why those roads aren't swept? Actually, this is supposed to be the job of local gov't, but as usual they're found wanting.

na naija now grin wetin be local govt tongue
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Cyberknight:

More and more misleading pics, nwanne. The second picture in this set is Wetheral Road, one of the oldest roads in the city which was actually constructed during the colonial era (and that is why it is still in wonderful condition, with excellent drainage and so forth, because in those days things were bulit to last). The green road sign up there was placed there during Ohakim's tenure, and so Rochas has nothing to do with it. The third picture in the series is of the road to Concorde Hotel area, which again was an old road constructed during Mbakwe's era. All that was done there is landscaping. Try and be balanced. Dont you have any pictures of Prefab, Akwakuma, Ikenegbu extension or Federal Housing to show us? The areas which are now like the kind of areas CNN uses when they want to advertise for aid for Africa?
Nwanne m, u seem to be the only one who shares my frustration here.
The earlier these imolites end this camaraderie they are keeping up with their government the better for them.
I will keep saying it now is the time to shout out for democracy dividends!
Ask the average Owerri resident his wish frm the govt, he will tell u he prays for the day he'll stop changing his SHOCKS 2x a month and stop SWIMMING to work in his car.
The govt is busy constructing monuments eg at control(Assumpta rnd abt) when there is a giant crater developing infront of that place.
Pls show us pics of Rochas achievements!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2012
Cyberknight:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I piss like okija..

Please nwanne go ahead and expose this ediotic people, we are solidly behind you oo..

Where is that backward thinking olodostain..?

Fools are celebrating unsustainable and non-live transforming projects that is why crimes and kidnappings has taken over their poor state. Make una go learn from Obi biko. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68