Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394983 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2021
I just like that fellow called Chino and at the same time hate him with passion, he will never look for trouble unless u invited him to destroy our thread, the way he usually appeared like a monitoring spirit whenever Anambra is been mentioned surprises me, he must displayed his evil character just to bring our state down
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FatherOfJesus: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Do you know her? You dey dull, let's play wella
Sorry, I don’t live on nairaland, that’s why.
I have a life outside of here but I will reply you when I am less busy.
Hold on
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
lie, this is in 2021

Owerri 2021

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mcc-uratta road seems to be the next road to be commissioned, I heard asphalting operations commenced today

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
sanctity454:
Mcc-uratta road seems to be the next road to be commissioned, I heard asphalting operations commenced today
that same road the contractor is displaying cluelessness?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
asha80:
that same road the contractor is displaying cluelessness?

I don't know for now, but in few hours time I will get the full gist

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hope through the ministry of works has handed the contractor EEC 14 days ultimatum to finish up the 2.5km township road.

Snippet has it that civil works are ongoing at Sam Mbakwe airport, I don't the details shaa
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
emmamajesty:
Ogah pls stop deceiving people, everyone here knows that u are Okorocha second son in-law me i like u so much cos u are one of those that keep this thread alive but ur love for Okorocha stupidity will not be tolerate here oh

You are the one deceiving yourself. Okorocha did well as Governor and I appreciate that but there was no continuity. You can smell it easily by the rate of money flow and development during his time compared with past before him and present after him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abagworo:

You are the one deceiving yourself. Okorocha did well as Governor and I appreciate that but there was no continuity. You can smell it easily by the rate of money flow and development during his time compared with past before him and present after him.
I have somehow admire the way u analyse issues constructively, but saying Okorocha did well is something that will make u sound and look like an unconstructive critic, virtually all what Okorocha built were substandard. Don't be ashamed to speak the truth when u see one, u may have blindly supported Okorocha in the past, but the facts are there for everyone to see, Okorocha had the people's goodwill, but he messed up big time. He should have remained a 'philanthropist' that he claimed to be, then people really loved him, but he went into politics and showcased his true colours, the truth is that Okorocha is a very very wicked man, the level of the damage caused by Okorocha will forever hunt him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2021
sanctity454:
Hope through the ministry of works has handed the contractor EEC 14 days ultimatum to finish up the 2.5km township road.

Snippet has it that civil works are ongoing at Sam Mbakwe airport, I don't the details shaa

2.5km township road, as in 2.5km... I hope they didn't give award for only a 2.5km road...

In my opinion, such small roads shouldn't even be awarded individually, rather they should've attached to major road contracts, at no extra cost...

Like, if I give you contract for this major road, then you must construct 5 inner roads in Udenwa estate with drainage at no extra cost,if you gree, you go on, if you no gree, vamoose

Or such small km roads should be done in conjunction with others, like 10 of such roads with covered drainages should be awarded to the same contractor... Not awarding them individually

My 2cents
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2021
sanctity454:

If it was Hope Uzodinma that succeeded Rochas, does arrangements won't have been reversed, Ihedioha was too bitter for my liking.

I really wish Hope will go back to those arrangements.

It would have gone a long way in developing the healthcare sector in Imo state. Alongside the blossoming hospitality industry, the end result would have been just great

Our medical students in training would have seen places to carry out their housemanship or whatever they call it, healthcare would have been brought closer to the people instead of the dilapidated structures we have as primary healthcare centres, some of the hospitals could have even become specialized for specific illnesses
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I have somehow admire the way u analyse issues constructively, but saying Okorocha did well is something that will make u sound and look like an unconstructive critic, virtually all what Okorocha built were substandard. Don't be ashamed to speak the truth when u see one, u may have blindly supported Okorocha in the past, but the facts are there for everyone to see, Okorocha had the people's goodwill, but he messed up big time. He should have remained a 'philanthropist' that he claimed to be, then people really loved him, but he went into politics and showcased his true colours, the truth is that Okorocha is a very very wicked man, the level of the damage caused by Okorocha will forever hunt him.

The bolded is more of propaganda than reality. People still love Okorocha more than any Governor in Imo State till tomorrow and next as showcased by the show of love each time he appeared in the State after leaving office. The reason is he was with the people not politicians and that's why politicians hate him. The schools he built remains the best schools in Imo State till date and he built them in hundreds not even tens. His achievements are under reported cause of the politicians who hate him and control the media but if you have time analyze things in sincerity. The poverty rate 2011 vs 2018 then vs 2020 of Imo State will give you just a glimpse. The unemployment rate 2011 vs 2018 vs 2020 will also reveal something. The IGR 2011 vs 2018 vs 2020 will also give you a good insight. After getting these informations you will see the difference between propaganda and reality. Just do it then post the findings here to prove me wrong but if you don't I will do it fir sake if ignorant ones.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:39am On May 01, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

2.5km township road, as in 2.5km... I hope they didn't give award for only a 2.5km road...

In my opinion, such small roads shouldn't even be awarded individually, rather they should've attached to major road contracts, at no extra cost...

Like, if I give you contract for this major road, then you must construct 5 inner roads in Udenwa estate with drainage at no extra cost,if you gree, you go on, if you no gree, vamoose

Or such small km roads should be done in conjunction with others, like 10 of such roads with covered drainages should be awarded to the same contractor... Not awarding them individually

My 2cents

Township road in okigwe town is Owerri road dual carriage way inside okigwe town, Hope Uzodinma want it finished so that the company can move to stadium road also a dual carriage way, which he recently awarded to them.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2021
leicestercamper:

Owerri 2021
someone said anambra airport looks like obasanjo poultry farm

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
Huncho22 also compare the tower buildings. Imo village motorpark airport should be demolished because it is a disgrace cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
huncho22:
Oga that rubbish should stop and any animal in this forum should respect his or her self period
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
anselem87:
Oga that rubbish should stop and any animal in this forum should respect his or her self period

No no no..leave him, let's do the comparison cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 11:08pm On May 01, 2021
huncho22:
My brother I tired oh! for this modern age those noice makers are building village Hall as an international airport

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2021
leicestercamper:
Shut up your dirty mouth and face your backward useless worthless Imo state. You people don't ever want to face your useless state for once in this thread

[s][/s]
tell me what u and abagworo have gained in this nairaland since 2007. I have been following this forum since 2015 and decided to join this year, u people can't keep behaving like anu mpamas here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2021
emmamajesty:
My brother I tired oh! for this modern age those noice makers are building village Hall as an international airport
it's better than nothing, all this ugly pictures u people are uploading online is affecting us because once a foreigner googles any Nigerian state those ugly ones will appear, this is where south Africans and Ghanaians etc are getting our ugly cities pictures
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2021
emmamajesty:
ha ha ha ha ha ha so this is the almighty international airport one full has been talking about all this while ��
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 11:35pm On May 01, 2021
anselem87:
tell me what u and abagworo have gained in this nairaland since 2007. I have been following this forum since 2015 and decided to join this year, u people can't keep behaving like anu mpamas here
Bro Abagworo is far far better than Chino in everything, Abagworo comes here once in a while to advertise Okorocha and family while Chino is a frustrated human being looking for where to display his frustrated life

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 11:45pm On May 01, 2021
huncho22:
ha ha ha ha ha ha so this is the almighty international airport one full has been talking about all this while ��
I swear Chino no dey shame at all

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 7:07am On May 02, 2021
leicestercamper:
Huncho22 also compare the tower buildings. Imo village motorpark airport should be demolished because it is a disgrace cheesy

Truly imo airport is like air poultry hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.