Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394409 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Ihedioha2015:

Stop spamming this thread
How? Did I stop you from posting Owerri photos and talk about how Imo governor can make Owerri look like Dubai in four years, but development arrested in rest of Imo state; the way CRETINS do?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Progress of work at warehouse junction and fire service junction.
Traffic rules should enforced strictly

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2021
More

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2021
sanctity454:
More

Well done, boss.

But then, is this what the so-called Hopism is about? undecided

Is there any major infrastructural project this government is embarking on?

It looks like Imo State is about to waste another 4 years. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by film3four: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
New flash: Tree planting has become one of the criteria for building approval at OCDA. Tree planting is now a must for property developers in Owerri capital territory.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanctity454:
New flash: Tree planting has become one of the criteria for building approval at OCDA. Tree planting is now a must for property developers in Owerri capital territory.
if only this will be strictly implemented..wonder why people will want to erect a building or property without any thought on planting trees �
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanctity454:
I think it's the govt responsibility to do that... Because most Nigeria road users, see traffic light as a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
discusant:

Who can contemplate merging Igbo communities in Delta state to Anambra state? Most of the Igbos in Delta state get angry if anyone tries to see them as non Igbo.
Much of Rivers state is Igbo land; whoever argues against that is trying to rewrite history. Ignore the few Wikes in pursuit of political relevance from northern Nigeria

Enemies of the Igbo are trying to reduce Igbo influence in Rivers state, that’s behind this talk of returning some communities in Rivers state to Imo state.. Hopefully, Igbo leaders, especially people of Imo state, do not fall mugu for the Greek gifts.

You are phony. You seem to be everywhere all the time to know when people frown at being Igbo because all the development in Imo State is centered in Owerri. I do not want to be a compatriot to anybody who is to be reminded his/her ethnicity or a person who chooses to deny his/her ancestral lineage.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
asha80:
if only this will be strictly implemented..wonder why people will want to erect a building or property without any thought on planting trees �
government should plant the trees
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
huncho22:
outside people's compounds yes..inside no
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanctity454:
honestly this is how it should be rochas did poor roundabout
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanctity454:

wonderful!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
huncho22:

lol. You want the government to leave the one they're supposed to do and come plant a tree for you?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
anselem87:
honestly this is how it should be rochas did poor roundabout
sharap
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

lol. You want the government to leave the one they're supposed to do and come plant a tree for you?
so will now plant the trees for u? , Who planted the trees in calabar and uyo ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanctity454:

Dede, you said "progress of work", but I can't see any work in the attached pix
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Dede, you said "progress of work", but I can't see any work in the attached pix
The project is not 100% completed nnam
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
huncho22:
so will now plant the trees for u? , Who planted the trees in calabar and uyo ?

As asha80 said, government can only plant outside the house and not inside an individual's house.

Nothing stops government agency on environment from planting trees along the roads, middle of double lane roads and even at roundabouts...

For real now, is Owerri the only place in Imo state? Can government look into constructing inner roads in the rural communities outside Owerri? Let the local communities have well tarred roads linking them together. Nothing as beautiful as driving on tarred roads to your hometown...

(I'm not saying they should stop working in Owerri capital, but it's high time to move further... To me, Hope still haven't achieved enough for us to even start grading him)

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
The fraud in Imo state about Owerri being the only place in Imo state is assuming monstrous proportion. Propagating the idea on this thread for the present government in Imo state is sanctity454; the way one Abagworo was propagating the idea for Rochas Okorocha government for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
onuman:
The fraud in Imo state about Owerri being the only place in Imo state is assuming monstrous proportion. Propagating the idea on this thread for the present government in Imo state is sanctity454; the way one Abagworo was propagating the idea for Rochas Okorocha government for 8 years.

Please each time you wanna make a post like this don't tag me in it. Imo state government doesn't pay me and if my service suggests otherwise I will gladly suspend posting on this thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
sanctity454:

Please each time you wanna make a post like this don't tag me in it. Imo state government doesn't pay me and if my service suggests otherwise I will gladly suspend posting on this thread. Thanks.

Bros. In 8 donkey years of Okorocha government, photos of urban expansion and modernization of Owerri filled this thread. Nothing or tiny in urban development and expansion took place in any other place outside the state capital.
Uzodinma came. He is repeating the same process that took place during Okorocha’s tenure, and you post here.
If you are happy or don’t understand that development is being arrested in Imo state outside the state capital; sorry, some other people do.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu come and discuss your backward worthless useless shithole Imo state cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Ori nsi why not go and eat good food instead of eating shit.

Please let's compare Obiano to your incompetent useless governors in your backward shithole Imo state since 1999.

Please let's compare Anambra ICC to the collapsed Imo ICC.

Let's compare Anambra international airport to the village motorpark airport in Imo state.

I dare you to mention one project that's standing today in your cursed backward shithole Imo state.

That school you posted is far better than all the schools in Imo state.

Meanwhile see the substandard collapsed Imo international conference centre. Useless people and useless state

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Eze ure, go brush teeth first.
What development have you discussed?
CKC old boys congratulates Obiano, how is that news worthy?Obiano pays salary.
Tallest Building in Nigeria.
Longest runway in the world.
ICC with the most number of multi coloured aluminium sheets.
189 seater stadium.
I dare you to mention one project commissioned by your governor in the last 6months, just one..
Are you not ashamed of yourself and governor?
Mention one commissioned project in 6months, I'd wait.Meanwhile this is Okpoko Primary School 4 in your so called state in 2021.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu, imo is a failed state, since 1999 till date there's no development in Imo state. Please come and list the developments going on in Imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2021
Lol see his weak come back..

You haven't even attempted to compare Obiano to your incompetent leaders since 1999.

There's a reason most Imo indigenes are living in Anambra and left out your backward shithole Imo state.

There's a reason the best schools in igbo land are located in Anambra.

Owerri is a jungle that people are killed like chicken on the streets but your incompetent governor does nothing.

All the roads in Imo state are death trap. Owerri is a dilapidated filthy jungle littered with bad roads and filth. This is why most Imo indigenes are moving to Anambra for greener pasture.

Imo state is so backward that there's no development going on.

Owerri is now worse than Sambisa forest.

Meanwhile see an average school in Imo state. Shame

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Best in education with a poultry as a school.
This is in Onitsha ooo, Onitsha the most developing city in the whole world, yet you get mouth dey talk. If your Okpoko, in Onitsha can be like this in 2021, who know how Anakụ̀, Omor, Ifite Ogwari and Nzam can be. Drunkard state. The whole of Nnewi, Japan of Africa no get single dualised road. Aside Onitsha/Owerri Road and Onitsha/Enugu Road, which are Federal Roads, the whole of Onitsha no get single dualised road in 2021 Awka get just 2 or 3, one is blocked by the police, the other leads from one useless end to another useless end called Esther Obiakor, in 2021Dem still dey burn people upandan in Onitsha and Áwka, that's what you call development in 2021.ll the roads leading to Main Market are death TRAPS, I will snap them shortly.
You still have not mentioned one project your governor commissioned in 6 whole months.
Just 1 commissioned project.
If you can show me one, I swear, I will delete my profile in Nairaland.
Show me one.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu

See Awka FLYOVER v Owerri FLYOVER cheesy

Owerri is a village cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Cry cry..let's compare Willie and your useless leaders in Imo in your backward useless Imo state. cheesy

Nedu, we all know you are a bitter envious indigene of Imo state that lives in Onitsha. Your parents like many other Imo indigenes moved to Onitsha decades ago for greener pasture, so you are not alone lol

Please show us what your useless incompetent governor in Imo has achieved compare to Obiano.

Imo state is a backward jungle that's why most of you guys are running to Anambra.

Imo state is cursed that's why orange drugs built his industry in Onitsha, but couldn't build anything in Imo state.

Yes, Donjazzy is in Awka enjoying the serene secured city unlike your cursed backward insecure Owerri that's ravaged by terrorists.

Meanwhile see the tower of Anambra international airport and tower of Imo international motorpark airport cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Willie is a failure.
And you are not intelligent, I won't engage you. You are not here for the development of Anambra, but to defend your pay master. We are not here for comparison, you are just trying to distract me from my question.Even if Imo State is South Sudan, how does it concern you?Even if I am not from Anambra, but I live in Anambra and pay my tax in Anambra, why won't I demand for the dividends of democracy? Ebe onye bi ka ọ na awachi.
Are Anambra people not in other states?
You are celebrating Obi Cubana up there, mention any of his invesment in Anambra?
Mike Obi is building a sports academy in Jos, Kanu Nwankwo built his in Owerri.
TKO, show me a project Willie commissioned in the last 6months, even if na culvert?!!
You that celebrated DonJazzy sleeping in a hotel in Áwka as Obiano's achievement?!.
Nwokem, make sure you have something else you are doing because once Willie leaves office, nsogbu ga adịkwara gị..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2021
T
Hahahaha that guys post actually pained you so much.

Take it from a source, Awka is like London compare to Owerri

Awka has 3 FLYOVERS, while Owerri couldn't finish 0ne.

Awka has far better roads than Owerri but Owerri is littered with bad roads and filth.

Douglas roads Owerri is worse than ajegunle. Most places in Owerri is filled with refuse dumpsites.

Apart from prostitution, there's nothing else happening in Owerri. But Awka is a thriving city with robust security unlike Owerri that's a killing field.

Awka is America where your shithole backward Owerri is. Adi ama aka cheesy

See Awka and Owerri FLYOVERS cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Awka does not come an inch to Owerri, you know that.
Owerri is the Las Vegas of the East..
Take it to the bank.
Aside Abakeleke Street in Áwka, where else can one get a good quality time?
Again, why burn people in a capital city in 2021 by AVG/Bakassi?
Why block a major to the detriment of commuters?
Why will a dirty market be in the heart of a capital city?
Please, show me the tallest building in Nigeria, I'd like to see.Wait till you come to New Market Road Onitsha and see Ekwueme's 8th storey building, and then compare it to your 6 storey tallest building in Nigeria at Awka. You don't seem to know of Dr. Godwin Maduka's 23 storey building in Umuchukwu.
You think we are dullards?
Tinye onwe gị na chain biko.
Go call your fellow BOT's for help, meanwhile, what project has Willie commissioned in the last 6 months?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu see how governor Uzodimma house was burnt to the ground. Imo state is cursed. No security and no development in Imo state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
How can you say that your cursed backward shithole Imo state is developing when in actually sense, imo state is the worst and most backward state in SE. Imo is equally ravaged by insecurity, bad roads, filth, under development, poverty, etc, no wonder most imo indigenes are relocating to Anambra for greener pasture because there's functional government in Anambra that does roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, flyovers, International airport, international conference centre, security, etc. Even the useless 419 supreme court governor is confused as to what governance is about. Ndi Imo ndo nu cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
How can one say there is development in a state when for over 6months and still counting, the government of the day has no single commissioned project to its name?Congratulations to Ndị Anambra!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2021
The issue is with a disgruntled fellow from the most backward state in igbo land called Imo state coming to talk about the progressive Anambra.

Owerri has become a killing field but you are not worried.

Owerri has continued to be a ghost backward shithole town because of insecurity and under development but you are not worried.

Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture but you are never worried.

Hopeless Ozodigba the governor of Imo state is so clueless that he had to invite the military to come bomb Imo indigenes but you weren't bothered.

Tell me what's working in your backward shithole Imo state today? Nothing

I sincerely sympathise with you people because now it is clear that your envy for Anambra is out of hand cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

hat is not a problem, it's his business, maybe he is making a living out of it, no problem.
But, he should be constructive about his defense of opinions. If truly he has the growth and development of the state at heart as he claims, he should be open to criticism. And not everyone that disagrees is an enemy. He cannot even engage in a decent conversation without calling people names, who does that?
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.