Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390842 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ofodirinwa

Why are you flooding this thread with pictures we have seen over a million times? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
Ofodirinwa

Why are you flooding this thread with pictures we have seen over a million times? undecided

I haven't and I don't have time to search 800 pages before posting. Udo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
also, lets all add photos. Especially those living at home
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BKayy: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Oweeri
Nice picture.
How recent is it?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
I want to use this opportunity to thank those that reached out to me from this thread, I am good just busy recently.
Greenery is been implemented already at the house of assembly junction and concord junction

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
More

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
sanctity454:
More
wow ! U are highly welcome boss

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
emmamajesty:
wow ! U are highly welcome boss
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Guess the locations

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
sanctity454:
Guess the locations
egbeada bye pass
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
huncho22:
egbeada bye pass
Correct for the second picture, the first picture nko

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2021
sanctity454:

Correct for the second picture, the first picture nko
first picture should be nekede
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

NCDMB MOVES TO DEVELOP OIL AND GAS PARK IN ONDO

The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) has commenced activities to develop an oil and gas industrial park in Ilaje, Ondo State under its Nigerian Oil and Gas Park Scheme (NOGaPS).

A team from the Board recently visited the site with the Ondo State Government Officials to assess the location of the proposed oil and gas park in Ilaje area of the state. This is the sixth oil and gas industrial park under the portfolio of NOGaPS aimed at creating low-cost manufacturing hubs that will produce equipment components and spare parts to be utilized in the nation’s oil and gas industry.

The Executive Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akerodolu (SAN) and his Deputy, Lucky Aiyedatiwa later received the team at the Government House in Akure, wherein the Governor promised to provide full support for the timely realization of the project in the state.

Governor Akerodolu commended the NCDMB for its efforts and for selecting Ondo as the next state in its NOGaPS development.

The development of oil and gas industrial parks dedicated to in-country manufacturing and value addition is part of NCDMB’s drive to deepen Nigerian Content in the Oil and Gas Industry. The parks form a huge part of NCDMB’s 10-year Strategic Roadmap aimed at increasing the Nigerian Content level in the oil and gas industry to 70 per cent by 2027.

Two of the industrial parks in Emeyal 1, Bayelsa State and Odukpani, Cross Rivers States are at advanced level of construction and are scheduled for commissioning before the end of 2022.

NCDMB is also developing the Oil and Gas Park project in Oguta in Imo State, Ikwe, Onna Local Government Area of Ibom State and in Delta State and they are in different stages of development.

Corporate Communications
September 19, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tomorrow, 21st Sept is the date supreme court will hear the case between Imo and Rivers state on the 17 disputed oil wells.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Welcome back bro. Your contributions to this thread is appreciated. Keep it up!

sanctity454:
I want to use this opportunity to thank those that reached out to me from this thread, I am good just busy recently.
Greenery is been implemented already at the house of assembly junction and concord junction

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
FG asks supreme court to dismiss suit filed by Rivers state government against ceding 17 oil wells to Imo state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/fg-asks-supreme-court-to-dismiss-suit-rivers-filed-to-stop-ceding-of-17-oil-wells-to-imo/amp/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
FG asks supreme court to dismiss suit filed by Rivers state government against ceding 17 oil wells to Imo state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/fg-asks-supreme-court-to-dismiss-suit-rivers-filed-to-stop-ceding-of-17-oil-wells-to-imo/amp/

Thanks for the update.
This case may linger for years.
SMH
Welcome back, Sanctity454

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Returned to this thread nearly three months after the last visit, it’s still photos of Owerri being recycled.

Worse, the people recycling the photos here come originally from rural areas of Imo state long abandoned to rot and decadence.
Iberiberism includes when you have no head to understand that state was created for near uniformity in the development pattern all over the state at any time.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2021
IMSG stated massive rural road construction will commence at October ending 2021.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
IMSG says that FG has approved a dam for otammiri river which is capable of generating 10MV electricity

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Imo state polytechnic Omuma, Hope Uzodinma has shown his people love

As K O Mbadiwe University defunct Eastern palm university starts session on October 21

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2021
The remedy is getting Imo indigenes to stop joining IPOB. Imo is now the breeding ground for terrorists and it is not good for the region. Hopeless useless immature clown

[s]
Grgton:
what do you think is the remedy?? As it stands now, SE is overhauled by IPOB now especially Anambra! That is what I was wondering, least I got insulted by that hopeless immature adult...
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Tea mechionu who is your brother. You are a mad man, so I don't know mad people. Something greater is obviously wrong with you. Go to psychiatric hospital

[s]
Grgton:
my brother you don't know me, and I don't care to know you! I think you should go for check up!! Something is obviously wrong with you.. . You are mad !
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2021
You misunderstood my point, I mean you should submit Yourself to psychiatric examinations, people like you are mentally unstable coupled with your envy and bitterness. You need close medical monitoring. That's the point I made earlier

[s]
Grgton:
I mean you should go seek for attention!! Before your hopelessness get out of control! I sell brain, Incase you would be needing that to.. . People like you need a brain check regularly, ..
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Tea mechionu who is your brother. You are a mad man, so I don't know mad people. Something greater is obviously wrong with you. Go to psychiatric hospital

[s][/s]
you still here?? Make your way to the nearby hospital!! For brain check! You have serious lingering problems..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2021
collagiatepaper:
You misunderstood my point, I mean you should submit Yourself to psychiatric examinations, people like you are mentally unstable coupled with your envy and bitterness. You need close medical monitoring. That's the point I made earlier

[s][/s]
you see how hopeless you sound You need urgent attention!! Smh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2021
I am here to cure you of your mental illness. Your mental illness has lingered for some time, so I will cure it for you.

[s]
Grgton:
you still here?? Make your way to the nearby hospital!! For brain check! You have serious lingering problems..
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
you see how hopeless you sound You need urgent attention!
[/s]

You sound rather useless hopeless and frustrated. You need immediate brain checks.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

You sound rather useless hopeless and frustrated. You need immediate brain checks.
see I have to ignor you now, suit yourself and get some brain. ..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
you keep displaying your madness over the places... Try and grow up at least! It will do you lot better
[/s]

You keep displaying your madness, envy, bitterness and frustration everywhere. Try, at least to grow up and face your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
see I have to ignor you now, suit yourself and get some brain. ..
[/s]

No we must continue this, this thread is now our play ground. Any time you make a comment on Anambra thread be sure you will also have a reply here until your brain is reset to normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.