Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390788 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Snippet of government house junction, who has the aerial view of the junction

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Goldsplash(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
sanctity454:
IMSG stated massive rural road construction will commence at October ending 2021.
Please if you have access to the government, tell them to remember Okuku road. The state of that road is hindering the development of that axis and considering the fact that the road is just after Umuguma, I feel the government should have made it a priority because it definitely will speed up the development of that area linking it up with Umuguma which is new Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Imo and Abia states are the headquarters of IPOB. We shall not tolerate you outsiders in our state.

[s]
Grgton:
Anambra is now IPOB headquarters...
So bad
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
They are IPOB people from Imo and Abia states. They have turned Imo state into terrorism headquarters in southern Nigeria.

[s]
Grgton:
I thought as much!! It's inadequate and impossible for IPOB to start killing Igbos!! This is more or less a conspiracy
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2021
There's nothing like wolf, IPOB is dominated by people from Imo and Abia, they are the ones doing all these in igboland. They have conquered Imo and Abia, now moving towards other states but they won't succeed in Anambra

Grgton:
what has actually gone wrong I think IPOB now have wolfs in their mist!!! Wolf I the midst of sheeps, hunting innocent people...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Invaders cannot stop election in Anambra. The worst would be to push them back to their base in Imo and Abia. They cannot succeed with their plan in Anambra

Grgton:
The governor is doing his best!! The truth is, if the invasion by IPOB continues, there is a possibility that the election won't hold..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2021
After all the injections giving to you I thought you would by now stop barking like a dog. The best is to give you referral to another psychiatric hospital before start going naked on the market place

Grgton:
you again I thought you have been attended to ?? How is your cyco level?? Be watchful least you start barking ...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
collagiatepaper:
After all the injections giving to you I thought you would by now stop barking like a dog. The best is to give you referral to another psychiatric hospital before start going naked on the market place

don't worry! Medical team will arrive soon!! To run a proper check on you!! Since you are proven stubborn!! Get well soon adult kid
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Election will hold in Anambra because the state is not IPOB terrorists headquarters like Imo and Abia states. Owerri, orlu and Aba are the headquarters of IPOB, so the worst is to go bomb those places as it was done in Orlu and Owerri to make sure they don't come to Anambra to cause commotion.

Grgton:
on this regards,. Obiano would continue as the governor till forever.. . Election should be conducted in a peaceful atmosphere, not in a terrorist headquarters
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Just be calm we have assembled the best psychiatric doctors to fix you up. You will get well soon because your mental problem will be taken care of adult-kid inugo . My happiness is that we are now bringing traffic to this useless thread. Let's make it happen. cheesy

Grgton:
don't worry! Medical team will arrive soon!! To run a proper check on you!! Since you are proven stubborn!! Get well soon adult kid
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Just be calm we have assembled the best psychiatric doctors to fix you up. You will get well soon inugo . My happiness is that we are now bringing traffic to this useless thread. Let's make it happen. cheesy

Yeah in this thread right Your stupidity is overwhelming you!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Your stupidity and madness is so much that it should be dis in this thread. Let's make it happen cheesy

Grgton:
Yeah in this thread right Your stupidity is overwhelming you!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Grgton:
U really have time to be responding to that animal.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2021
You are the animal here, brace up, we shall make this thread bubble. Anu mpama

[s]
Juliusmalema2:

U really have time to be responding to that animal.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Your stupidity and madness is so much that it should be dis in this thread. Let's make it happen cheesy

just in time!! Your brain level results will be out, to ascertain the extent of your stupidity and damage! Keep in touch!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
We just finish yoir blood test and found out that the madness is your family gene. I am sorry we are gonna use unorthodox medicine to cure you. That means we shall use koboko.

[s]
Grgton:
just in time!! Your brain level results will be out, to ascertain the extent of your stupidity and damage! Keep in touch!!
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
IMO STATE PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT

#ADAPALM

*New Employment Opportunities Set To Open Up As Imo State Government Resolves Legal Impediments With Roche*

The newly resuscitated Adapalm Nigeria Limited is about to employ no fewer than 120,000 workers as it commences production at a much larger scale.

This followed the resolution of the hitherto legal impediment mounted by Roche company who had claimed concessioning rights over Adapalm.

The Imo State Commissioner for Information, Hon Declan Emelumba dropped the cheering news in Owerri yesterday.

Hon. Emelumba disclosed that the sate government has been able to successfully resolve the issues that held back Adapalm from embarking on maximum production levels.

According to Emelumba, the state government has now entered into a tripatriate agreement with Roche, Summit Limited, and the host communities for the smooth and unhindered functioning of Adapalm.

The Information Commissioner announced that Governor Hope Uzodimma has approved the agreement hence the commencement of full scale production activities.

He said that Adapalm requires no fewer than 120, 000 workers to cope with the expected massive production increase.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Goldsplash:
Please if you have access to the government, tell them to remember Okuku road. The state of that road is hindering the development of that axis and considering the fact that the road is just after Umuguma, I feel the government should have made it a priority because it definitely will speed up the development of that area linking it up with Umuguma which is new Owerri.

I don't have any contact to IMSG, but I believe government officials visit this thread

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Goldsplash(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
sanctity454:

I don't have any contact to IMSG, but I believe government officials visit this thread
Ok. I really hope they see this and do something about that road.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
collagiatepaper:
You are the animal here, brace up, we shall make this thread bubble. Anu mpama

[s][/s]
The animal knows itself. I didn't call anyone's name, but the animal identified itself. So much love this!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are the animal and you know yourself. That was how you animal quoted someone that responded to me and then turned around to say you didn't call any name. You see how you animal is embarrassing yourself with your low IQ. I so much love how e dey pepper you cheesy

[s]
Juliusmalema2:

The animal knows itself. I didn't call anyone's name, but the animal identified itself. So much love this!
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ndbest650: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
pandax:

I will honestly be happy if Imo can recover these 17 oil wells from River State to add to the already recovered 43 oil wells from same state. No wonder Wike is fighting Federal government led by Buhari.

It will impact positively on the lives of the citizenry if well utilized

Bikonu, welcome Mr President very well tomorrow, he might help Imo to undo abracadabra of Late Mamman Nasir, Forget bitterness and play the politics
are the 17 oil wells different from the earlier 43 or part of it?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning pals

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by collagiatepaper: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Even when your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state has been completely destroyed by the IPOB terrorists that used Owerri and Orlu as their headquarters. You miscreants from the Afghanistan Imo state cannot succeed in Anambra.

Grgton:
What is the situation in imo Afghanistan today .

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by marshman293: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ndi Biafra.
The North is an epitome of brotherhood.No wonder they will continue to be Lord over our governors and leaders from this part of the country
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Aladinma mall should be sold or leased out naa,

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madubaymi: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
sanctity454:
Aladinma mall should be sold or leased out naa,

Sold and converted into a gallery/museum for goodness sake. It is shameful that as the smallest geo-political zone we have the largest amount of abandoned/uncompleted projects in the federation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
madubaymi:

Sold and converted into a gallery/museum for goodness sake. It is shameful that as the smallest geo-political zone we have the largest amount of abandoned/uncompleted projects in the federation.

Is not government owned shaa, it belongs to the same company that owns Arugo park estate Owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
The Navy are here with us

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Government house environment

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
The greenery efforts is appreciated, we ask for extensive walkway installation

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning Imo state

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.