Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Explosive Musical Movie Debuts With Bimbo Akintola, O. C. Ukeje - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Explosive Musical Movie Debuts With Bimbo Akintola, O. C. Ukeje (715 Views)

Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! / Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour / Bimbo Akintola Vs. Funke Akindele Vs. Fathia Balogun - Who Acts Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explosive Musical Movie Debuts With Bimbo Akintola, O. C. Ukeje by thelastPope(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2012
For those of you who are Nollywood fans and those of you who feel Nollywood hasnt come good yet, this is your answer right here! A first of its kind, musical movie is about to premiere on the 12th of October. You have never seen anything like this coming from Naija before, believe me! I am soooo impressed, I have become a true fan! The release info is below:

HOODRUSH The Movie
Hoodrush, a musical thriller starring some of the best young talents in Nollywood will premiere on the 12th of Octer 2012. This movie, which is causing quite some excitement among industry insiders features OC Ukeje, Bimbo Akintola, Gabriel Afolayan, , Chelsea Eze, and Ijeoma Agu. The movie features original music, which by all accounts is amazing. Hoodrush is a production of Flipsyde Studios.

The Story
HOODRUSH is a musical thriller detailing the travails of two brothers closely bonded by their love for music; but deeply separated by their means for success. Shez and Tavier are two of a kind pursuing a Herculean dream of becoming music stars. But all they have is their amazing vocal talents, good looks, a crib in the ghetto and a menial job that could hardly pay for their clothing and feeding expenses.
They soon realize they need more to achieve their dreams, and participating and hoping to win a credible talent hunt show comes as their only natural option. Being at the bottom of the societal grid, ghetto life’s ugly fabric begins to wear on them and their eventual vulnerability puts them at the mercy of the high and mighty.

This is the Youtube Trailer link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsff1i0qnBw&feature=player_embedded

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/hoodrush

www.hoodrushmovie.com

Twitter handle:
@hoodrush_movie

As part of the activities leading to the premiere, there will be a rain of recharge cards for all networks starting from tuesday 25th of Septembber at 12 noon prompt. To participate, just like the face book page above or follow @hoodrush_movie on Twitter. Tell your friends, its raining recharge cards on 25th oh! Dont Dull Oh! Dont say I didnt tell you. Also, there will be a raffle draw and the winners will receive free tickets to the grand premiere at Silverbird galeria. There, you will meet your favourite industry stars and celebrities. Everyone will be there believe me. Just like the facebook page ( www.facebook.com/hoodrush ) and follow on Twitter ( @hoodrush_movie )

And please leave your comments on the Youtube video and facebook page. Thank you! Support Naija! Support good thing! Naija is going places! Wow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.